The Power Of Blow Jobs

He just preferred fucking to being sucked by a woman, it seems. He did spend a a lot of time licking me as well, and he wasn't bad at it. He even licked me out after filling me up :) :devil:

Oooh now there is something I have never done but would love to try!!

I enjoy giving so I haven't used bjs to the fullest potential yet.:eek: The most would be for my own twisted amusement. I usually play video games with my guy but sometimes I'll just be laying on the couch with my feet on his lap reading a book. Most times after a few hours, I'll get bored, start watching him play and then usually my foot starts to itch and nudge at his zipper. He'll glance my way, say baby my team is winning (with a head set on and his friends can hear) and I'll just nod back with a smile.

Slowly I'll turn my body and my head now leaning in his lap, he pets my hair here and there and I usually I start nibbling him above his pants, feeling him harden a bit. By now he's shifted, leaning further back on the couch. I usually start off achingly slow until my lips touch his base. I get a thrill when he still plays even as he cums in my mouth. I'm worst when he's sitting at a computer desk playing dota or hon. :D

I enjoy giving so I haven't used bjs to the fullest potential yet.:eek: The most would be for my own twisted amusement. I usually play video games with my guy but sometimes I'll just be laying on the couch with my feet on his lap reading a book. Most times after a few hours, I'll get bored, start watching him play and then usually my foot starts to itch and nudge at his zipper. He'll glance my way, say baby my team is winning (with a head set on and his friends can hear) and I'll just nod back with a smile.

Slowly I'll turn my body and my head now leaning in his lap, he pets my hair here and there and I usually I start nibbling him above his pants, feeling him harden a bit. By now he's shifted, leaning further back on the couch. I usually start off achingly slow until my lips touch his base. I get a thrill when he still plays even as he cums in my mouth. I'm worst when he's sitting at a computer desk playing dota or hon. :D

Takes gaming to a whole new level.....
I feel I'm missing out on something.

Awesome

I haven't been on for a couple of weeks and I'm so excited with how this thread has taken off. I've gotten several great PM's as well. Great discussions.
Joan

You're not the only one! I love teasing and playing with my husband when he's playing online. He gets so intense when he's focused on his game and I love deverting that focus to me with a nice blowjob. He also views it as an extra challenge. He says there should be unlockable achievements for such things:

"Achievement Unlocked: Get 1st Place While Getting a Blowjob"

If such things did exist, men would never leave the house :p

I love sucking cock and I LOVE "being" a cocksucker!!! I feel extremely empowered whenever I'm on my knees with a thick cock fucking my throat!!! It's kind of like in "Star Wars" when Darth Vader is light saber dueling and is feeding off his opponents anger. That's how I feel about giving blowjobs. I'm able to absorb the sexual energy of the guy whose cock I'm sucking! I'm able to suppress my gag reflex so that I can allow the guy to very aggressively fuck my throat! The harder he does it the better I like it! And when he finally cums in my mouth, by swallowing his cum I ingest and assimilate the power of his orgasm!! Afterward they feel drained but I feel victorious!!

i love your avatar

Love to hear more

So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.

There have been many great posts on this thread and discussion on techniques, VERY HOT. But I am curious to read more stories or discussion of oral empowerment as mentioned above in the original post.

I mention this for several reasons, but here is one to think about. For example giving a guy a blowjob for a new car or an "A" in class is great BUT not oral power unless the woman suggests the deal in my mind. IF the guy suggests it or demands it, it is blackmail or worse. That is why I would like to know the dynamics of how it happened and why or how it gave the woman power.

Just my opinion, what do others think?

ES

Measurements of Success

I feel I haven't given a good blowjob if:

1 he can still keep his eyes open
2 he is capable of having a conversation (using more words than FUCK and DON"T STOP)
3 fails to beg for it again in 2 hours

2 he is capable of having a conversation (using more words than FUCK and DON"T STOP)

Where exactly is your library again Emma? :D:rose:

Nice!

Hmm I want to keep my eyes open and look at the great visual of what is going on, but I do find myself closing my eyes pretty much the whole time. I thought that was just a "me" thing.

Anyway, assuming you HAVE given him a good blowjob and he is not doing any of the 3 things above.....Have you ever used that power to your advantage? And what did you do?

ES

Hmm I want to keep my eyes open and look at the great visual of what is going on, but I do find myself closing my eyes pretty much the whole time. I thought that was just a "me" thing.

Anyway, assuming you HAVE given him a good blowjob and he is not doing any of the 3 things above.....Have you ever used that power to your advantage? And what did you do?

ES

I haven't earned myself any cars, so I feel like a bit of a slacker (ha ha )
The only thing I can think of was getting my best friends boyfriend to take me to the prom.
She had to approve it first of course.

Cool!

I haven't earned myself any cars, so I feel like a bit of a slacker (ha ha )
The only thing I can think of was getting my best friends boyfriend to take me to the prom.
She had to approve it first of course.

That sounds good. So he was reluctant at first but your offer or actual BJ changed his mind? And his gf approved of that? Nice!

ES

Damn Emma - that is soooo HOTTTTT - ever get up Ventura County way????

Funny Thought

I just had a funny thought.

What IF the BJ is not good or terrible? Does the guy not give her the car? Or does the professor not give her an "A"? Tell her to come back next week and try it again? If you know that she is good at giving BJs that is one thing, but if you don't then do you just trust her that she is good at it? Or ask for a sample?...that would be really funny.

I think in some cases, just the situation and Taboo of it can be a turn on in itself so even if she is not good at BJs the guy still gets turned on by it etc.

ES

mink coats, diamond rings,
these are a few of my favorite things.
a blow job that makes him see stars,
leads to Paris and Lincoln Town Cars.
What can I say? I love to give'em. I'm good at it and the rewards have been pleasing on so many levels.
Remember: bad girls spit, ladies swallow!

What can I say? I love to give'em. I'm good at it and the rewards have been pleasing on so many levels.

Hmm, apparently I haven't been blowing the right guys. :rolleyes:

Yum!

Why waste the nice reward when you do the work!:)

So, I'm sitting in the bathroom at work, reading this thread on my phone, thinking of a couple of the women my office who I'd like to receive this gift from...

So, ladies, hand on your head, or not?

So, I'm sitting in the bathroom at work, reading this thread on my phone, thinking of a couple of the women my office who I'd like to receive this gift from...

So, ladies, hand on your head, or not?
Definitely. He can even pull my hair.. :D

Back