The Power Of Blow Jobs

It took me a long time to realize that giving a blowjob actually gave me power over a man. Now I love making him squirm. I know just how to bring him to the brink, back off and bring him back. I get really excited and usually finger my pussy while I am sucking his cock. Many times I have achieved orgasm before I finally let him unload.

So do you think the idea that it is "degrading" or weakening your position is some fanciful theory concocted by someone who was clueless?

My ex used to use the fact that she was amazing at giving blow jobs to her advantage. We would bet on something and the loser would have to give head to the other for a certain amount of time. I would get cramps in my toes from curling them. That's how good she was at it.

My ex used to use the fact that she was amazing at giving blow jobs to her advantage. We would bet on something and the loser would have to give head to the other for a certain amount of time. I would get cramps in my toes from curling them. That's how good she was at it.[/QUOTE

I stayed with my ex a lot longer than I should have because she was so good at giving BJs. When we finally broke up I went through withdrawal for about 2 months. I almost called up a Call Girl.

ES

Reading through this I feel deprived.
I have yet to be with a woman who can make me cum from just a blowjob.

Lucky duck

My ex used to use the fact that she was amazing at giving blow jobs to her advantage. We would bet on something and the loser would have to give head to the other for a certain amount of time. I would get cramps in my toes from curling them. That's how good she was at it.[/QUOTE

I stayed with my ex a lot longer than I should have because she was so good at giving BJs. When we finally broke up I went through withdrawal for about 2 months. I almost called up a Call Girl.

ES

I know, at my daughter's wedding, I told her, "dont forget the power of a blowjob."
You know, CD's and sissies are SUCH good cocksuckers. Swallow and cleanup, O yaaaaas.

Exactly

It took me a long time to realize that giving a blowjob actually gave me power over a man. Now I love making him squirm. I know just how to bring him to the brink, back off and bring him back. I get really excited and usually finger my pussy while I am sucking his cock. Many times I have achieved orgasm before I finally let him unload.

U got it, Annie. Tell your sistas, Hon?

I kept my cherry in tact for quite a long time by offering my lips instead. No one ever said no ;)

I agree completely. I always think of it as a huge power trip. I mean, they're literally putty, okay rock hard putty, in our hands right ladies?

(it's even a bigger power trip to be the only girl in a room full of guys and get them all to cum without hardly even taking your clothes off! :devil: - my young and dumb days that I still look back on fondly sometimes! )

As a guy, I so love to be literally rock hard putty in the hands of a woman. Or a man. As the result of a blow job in progress.

And yes I have seen your "only girl" thing, it was an amazing power trip on the part of the girl who did it.

Never have met a woman who could make me cum just fro a blowjob. I am sure they are out there but just never had a woman accomplish it. Not into guys sooo...

Reading through this I feel deprived.
I have yet to be with a woman who can make me cum from just a blowjob.

I have only made hubby cum twice from a BJ in 33 years.

My cub came in my mouth the first time together, and every time since.
And he is not alone.

I am sorry you can't experience that. But keep trying. The build-up is exciting too.

I briefly dated a girl in college who had amazing and liberally applied blowjob skills. At the time, I thought it was purely the defensive strategy that hlogan outlined above, and I was a little turned off by that. Guess that just goes to show, I can be wrong sometimes. I'd give anything to have her back in my life right about now....

Never have met a woman who could make me cum just fro a blowjob. I am sure they are out there but just never had a woman accomplish it. Not into guys sooo...

Interesting. I've had many girlfriends in my days, and it always took a long time before any of them could get me off with a blowjob. Fucking or handjobs, I had no problems with. But I could never cum from a blowjob until we'd been together for several months. I have no idea why. Comfort issues, I imagine, but who knows?

I briefly dated a girl in college who had amazing and liberally applied blowjob skills. At the time, I thought it was purely the defensive strategy that hlogan outlined above, and I was a little turned off by that. Guess that just goes to show, I can be wrong sometimes. I'd give anything to have her back in my life right about now....

Well there definitely is that too. Agreeing to go off with a guy in the middle of a concert after he's upgraded your seats or invited you into the VIP area but still hardly missing any of the show. Getting him off before he can do what he wanted to do to you - that is DEFINITELY a special skill that can be useful over and over again :)

The most empowering thing about blow jobs for me is that they're easier than sex when I'm not in the mood :)

Us too. Biggest turn on is when she is super excited, like im doning her a favor
and second is just a random time or place or just the suprise.
https://imgur.com/B99hAX6
Best was real skinny ex stripper, was mostly a bar friend, but went home with her from time to time...and just waking up blow job, good eye consact., and she could deep throat and i came every single time

Thanks post maker havent thought of that in a while

Being a Cocksucker has made me a better lover with women. My first sexual relationship with another person was as my best teenage friend Larry's enthusiastically willing and eager cocksucker. All through high school I would give him blowjobs whenever and wherever he wanted. This taught me to focus not on my own orgasm but on making my partner cum instead.

In the past I have done it to my hubby to get my way, these days I just enjoy giving it as a pleasure. A couple of hubby's friends have benefitted from it as have some strangers.

In the past I have done it to my hubby to get my way, these days I just enjoy giving it as a pleasure. A couple of hubby's friends have benefitted from it as have some strangers.

I like your style. Keep up the good work

Busting a the seams

It’s the one thing I cannot wait to do when this is over. The first stranger I meet is going to get the BJ of his life!

My friend loves to suck my cock but not her husband. She says it's because I don't demand anything and I still give her all the pleasure she wants. He on the other hand doesn't give her anything once she sucks him. He thinks that he doesn't have to anymore because she must be satisfied already. He is totally selfish.

Back