ladies with sensitive nipples

K

kingkoll

ladies post your breasts size and how sensitive your nipples are

My wife has smaller breast but the nipples were very sensitive. A little gentle touching and sucking got her engines revving pretty good. I never got her off that way but probably was always in too much of a hurry to head south.

34c with big puffy pink nipples that are sooo sensitive and always aching for attention

loving you ladies with your big breasts.pm me if you want them played with

40DD and mine are extremely sensitive. I am very responsive to any sort of pinching or suckling

Am 34 B and may be unusual in that my nipples seem to always protrude, and are too sensitive to where it is not arousing to have them pinched, pulled, or other aggressive actions. Just the way it is, darn it!

nice variety of breasts sizes here.enjoying it all.thanks ladies

My size shall remain a secret, my sensitivity however shall not...............VERY ;):heart:

I am a 32DD Before anyone asks. I am little, and mine are natural. My nipples, I guess are average in size, but very sensitive! I love having mine played with, sucked pulled and pinched. :)

damn love how many big breasts we have in this thread.thanks ladies

I dont have big nipples, my aureola is kind of big but they are sensitive 34C and sometimes 36B depending on the bra and my weight and fit of the bra.

which breasts are the most sensitive,big breasts or smaller breasts?

44ddd, sensitive...gateway to get me to do just about any kink you can think of.

42DDD & very sensitive. Could lie back & have someone licking, sucking, biting, & nibbling all day on them all day! Just thinking about it makes them hard!

c cup breasts are by far my favorite size to play with

I have C cups depending on the bra I wear and my nipple are very sensitive

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back