Fucked In Knee high Socks

I think liking knee highs is just something ingrained in guys dna
 
So, I get the feeling of being young and sexy in knee high socks, but I get this request ALOT from guys. Guys, why is this so hot to you (for those that find it hot anyway)?

You remind me of returning from a dance, sitting in the back of the car with another couple, and I was with a girl I hadn't wanted to be with, but invited since the girl I had a crush on was already invited by someone else. My date wore horizontally blue-and-white striped socks that went up to maybe half an inch inside the hem of her skirt. THAT MADE HER THIGHS LOOK FLESHIER AND PALER! She distracted me for the evening and in the dark in the car, she deliberately sat down firmer on my lap at every bump in the dirt road we were on, lifting me to one of the most painful hardons I've ever had. I lifted her skirt, sat her pantied butt back down, remembering all the while the image of how her thighs looked all evening, dancing or sitting, crossed or open, and fondled and sucked on her breasts the whole time she was squirming on me. (I now realize she must have had a climax there. I could smell it.)
 
Last edited:
knee highs are nice, but thigh high hose with lace round the top push me over the edge:)
 
Back
Top