Women who find bi guys hot....

I have this fantasy where the wife is bent over the side of the bed on her stomach and her husband on all four's above her so both their asses are sticking out. I start pumping her ass and fingering his and then start to switch between them. Both beg to have me cum in their ass.

I have this fantasy where the wife is bent over the side of the bed on her stomach and her husband on all four's above her so both their asses are sticking out. I start pumping her ass and fingering his and then start to switch between them. Both beg to have me cum in their ass.

What a lovely thought to start the day with:rose::kiss:

?!? Is really a hot thing to see two guys fucking in the ass? Some cock sucking I understand, but ass fucking...hmmm...maybe I´m old fashion.

That's just fine. The world would be a truly boring place if everyone thought exactly the same...where would the variety be...:rose:

I subscribe, as long as there is no cock inside my ass! :D

That is perfectly acceptable...what I find the most erotic is the freedom to act on whatever desires it is you may have with another guy - whether it is kissing, touching, sucking or fucking - there is no rule that must be adhered to...any more than there are rules about traditional m/f sex

That is perfectly acceptable...what I find the most erotic is the freedom to act on whatever desires it is you may have with another guy - whether it is kissing, touching, sucking or fucking - there is no rule that must be adhered to...any more than there are rules about traditional m/f sex

I agree with you waterspryte!

Thanks Sassy - it's such a shame that people have to be labeled or pigeonholed due to sexual preferences or any interests

But then, we would have so much fun if they didn't! Drat, not as much fun!

But then, we would have so much fun if they didn't! Drat, not as much fun!

oh I don't know - think of how fun it would be if everyone was free to touch or fondle those who attract them and didn't have to hide it for fear of reprisal from their s/o or anyone else...:devil:

Very well put waterspryte! I totally agree with you.

oh I don't know - think of how fun it would be if everyone was free to touch or fondle those who attract them and didn't have to hide it for fear of reprisal from their s/o or anyone else...:devil:

I can only say.....YES!

That would be lovely. Lol, I would never keep my hands to myself! Or worry about telling a guy I am bi.....and not having him understand what I really mean by that. Just having him think "Yes, I get to watch you with other chicks" Or the guys who worry I would leave them for a woman. *sigh*

I do. I haven’t experienced it yet, but the idea of watching my husband with another man, definitely one of my favorite fantasies. Fortunately he loves to hear my fantasy, encourages me to tell him all my different ideas. By some miracle, should the opportunity arise, he is open enough, adventurous enough to give it a try. Life is short, might as well try it and not like it than not try it and regret it later.

I do. I haven’t experienced it yet, but the idea of watching my husband with another man, definitely one of my favorite fantasies. Fortunately he loves to hear my fantasy, encourages me to tell him all my different ideas. By some miracle, should the opportunity arise, he is open enough, adventurous enough to give it a try. Life is short, might as well try it and not like it than not try it and regret it later.

You are a lucky woman.....and hopefully the opportunity will come up!

Back