The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

Lovely hot day, think its beach time :)
Spent the evening watching the meteor shower, it was a fantastic clear dark sky, could even see the milky way, such a clear night!

Lally, I can't get yahoo offline on my phone, I can email, txt or whatsapp :)

Have a lovely day!

Morning all

Lovely hot day, think its beach time :)
Spent the evening watching the meteor shower, it was a fantastic clear dark sky, could even see the milky way, such a clear night!

Lally, I can't get yahoo offline on my phone, I can email, txt or whatsapp :)

Have a lovely day!

You're very lucky - it's torrential rain here :(

Froze my butt off, came back and now its sunny! :(

The joys of the British Summer.

Morning all. Up and looking towards a long day ahead. Fingers crossed it shoul be fairly simple! Hope you're all sleeping and javing pleasant dreams!

Morning everyone - hot, sunny day here. Hope the weather's better for you Daisy. And I hope the day ahead is not too long and that you get a decent breakfast, Mal!!

Chilly here.
Wtf did I put shorts on?
Not sure what we are doing today, tomorrow is my job interview and I will spend most of the day travelling :(
Fingers crossed I get it!!

May have some news re collaring, we are working on plans. Once things are finalised I can tell all :)
It is just like planning a wedding, just no hats needed!

Yeah, pretty stuffy here in North Yorks, too.

Lovely day out to Scarborough yesterday, though... :) Sun, sea, fish and chips and ice cream. :)

Cloudy with spots of rain where i am today. All the site parts of my day are done (2 sites with 5 guys on each and none bigger than a small care home)... but I cannot check into the hotel for another 3 hours... SO I am in a layby at the side of Kemble Airfield typing up reports and hoping something big decides to fly in / out so I have something interesting to watch :)

Breakfast was a fruit salad from a supermarket and a bacon sarnie. Got some carrot sticks to nibble on too. So not great, nut not terrible :)

Turned cold :(

I am back to the mainland tomorrow, fingers crossed I get this job!
Fun day, but my energy is very low. I am probably getting by on 900 cals a day or less :(
I just want to get better!!

Fun day, but my energy is very low. I am probably getting by on 900 cals a day or less :(

Good Luck Daisy!!!!!!!111111

And yes, we want you to get better too!

*hug

Good luck for tomorrow - hope it all goes well! Xx

Morning all. Hope you're having a good day so far. Good luck today Daisy.

I don't believe it, I went a day too early!! Argh!! What a doughnut!!!
Have come home and will spend the night here before going back tomorrow :(

On a happier note my leather corset has arrived and looks lush! I have a feeling that will be put to good use!! :rolleyes:

I don't believe it, I went a day too early!! Argh!! What a doughnut!!!
Have come home and will spend the night here before going back tomorrow :(

On a happier note my leather corset has arrived and looks lush! I have a feeling that will be put to good use!! :rolleyes:

D'oh!!!!

Ah well, at least you know where to go tomorrow *hugs

Lol thank you!!
This is the dream job, I want this one so much!
Still it was good to sleep in my own bed and to have uninterrupted internet access so I could chat with M all night :)
Feel much better this morning.

Morning Ladies

Glad you had a good night Daisy.

Lets hope all of us have an equally good day.

It went well!
Hopefully will find out tonight, but everything is firmly crossed.
On an even better note M may be meeting me from the train in Portsmouth for a precious hour together :)

It went well!
Hopefully will find out tonight, but everything is firmly crossed.
On an even better note M may be meeting me from the train in Portsmouth for a precious hour together :)

Well done!! Hope you get it :D

Enjoy your day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back