The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so far. Frankly, my Dear, it's a little early to tell. I just got up. :rose:
I trust a decent period of 'Egyptian PT' (sleep) will do you good.
Are you enjoying the Koenig ?

I was on my way to bed but chatted instead.

Yep, I've been trying new flavors each week.

I had Dunkin Donuts chocolate coffee today, once with caramel creamer and once with Bailey's creamer. Quite good accompaniment from going from the men's U.S. ice skating championships to the first day of the Australian Tennis Open. That and got an e-book manuscript to the publisher as well.

Of course I'm already more then three hours into the next day now.

I had Dunkin Donuts chocolate coffee today, once with caramel creamer and once with Bailey's creamer. Quite good accompaniment from going from the men's U.S. ice skating championships to the first day of the Australian Tennis Open. That and got an e-book manuscript to the publisher as well.

Of course I'm already more then three hours into the next day now.

I haven't had any Dunkin' Donuts flavors yet. And I don't have a TV, so no ice skating or tennis.

I think your time is the same as mine.

Denmark is having snow for the very first time this year. :eek:
(And it's not the melting kind.)

The first flake fell as soon as I got home from work.

I'll bet work will be a blast tomorrow. :cool:

Coffee anyone?

Denmark is having snow for the very first time this year. :eek:
(And it's not the melting kind.)

The first flake fell as soon as I got home from work.

I'll bet work will be a blast tomorrow. :cool:

Coffee anyone?

Yes please, me dear. :rose:
Just ordinary stuff for me, this time.

Afternooner all

I'll be glad when my medication catches back up. All this sleeping is for the birds. :rolleyes:

Have you got a skinny latte?

I do wish someone would produce a guide to the more recent assumptions that everyone knows what all these 'type' (species?) of coffee served.
I asked for 'a coffee, please' at a little place. The reply surprised me; a list of words I wotted not of. All I wanted was a simple coffee. . .
I settled for a cup of tea [they haven't quite got round to mystifying that]

Afternooner all

I'll be glad when my medication catches back up. All this sleeping is for the birds. :rolleyes:

Good Evening, Tx.
And when is this happy day scheduled to occurr ?
:)

Good Evening, Tx.
And when is this happy day scheduled to occurr ?
:)

Sorry to say there is no set schedule. Between the year end change over of Insurance and the pharmacy running out I missed three days. My sugar jumped from the low 130's to over 200. Two days today so hopefully tomorrow will be good news.

I do wish someone would produce a guide to the more recent assumptions that everyone knows what all these 'type' (species?) of coffee served.

I'm with you. I'd be scared to even walk into a Starbucks. I wouldn't even begin to know what to order.

I've had my limit of coffee. Alas, I'll have to switch to Yellowtail Shiraz.

I'm home from work. :cool:

Exhausted and almost deaf. :eek:

A nap is coming my way in a minute.

(And it's not a Last one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back