The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New game! It's the pancake game. Tummy time with mummy - I hold him on my chest, and he lifts his head and drools all over me.

I always hafta be the pancakes. :( Not fair.

Anyway, that's only when his mouth's not hurting him. When it is, we play the scream-in-mum's-face game. I'd rather be pancakes, any day.

...so...sleepy...

New game! It's the pancake game. Tummy time with mummy - I hold him on my chest, and he lifts his head and drools all over me.

I always hafta be the pancakes. :( Not fair.

Anyway, that's only when his mouth's not hurting him. When it is, we play the scream-in-mum's-face game. I'd rather be pancakes, any day.

...so...sleepy...

LT ~ We've got teeth coming here too. I soooo understand.

sends hugs, and hopes for sleep

hugs

As my friend said to me: it's an awful lot of stinkin' trouble for a bunch of teeth that are just going to fall out in a few years!

But I guess we'll survive. ;)

LT: It's bedtime. Most definitely. 'Night, Litworld. :kiss:

hugs

As my friend said to me: it's an awful lot of stinkin' trouble for a bunch of teeth that are just going to fall out in a few years!

We will. They will. We just push on through til it's finished.

nods and blows a kiss after her

Sleep well, lovely!

hugs

Hope you managed some good sleep sometime, sweetie. I can sympathize-not with the teething issues necessarily, but with how much you can miss sleep when it's not around.

LT: How does that ever work? I was very sleepy, incapable of really doing anything, but then a short trip down the hall to use the bathroom and get some ice water, and now I feel wide awake like it's time to run a race.

Blah...melatonin shall be my friend tonight.

What?! It's my vacation (sort of). You're telling me I can't just lay down and stretch out for an hour?

It's why we always get told as kids to not over feed the fish!!!

I wish .... *sighs*

But unlike lunch, it's impossible to have too much Brit!

:rose:

blushes a little and kisses his cheek

Flatterer!

So, go train, I know you want to but then promise me you'll rest...a little...at some point?

pats his cheek

Not sure an eye roll and a shake of head qualifies as a 'laugh' but yes, I did react if that makes you feel better.

If that eye roll and shake of head was accompanied by any size grin/smile/smirk, then yes, it counts as a 'laugh'. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back