The Big Score (a steampunk romance; closed)

Ria pressed her palm to the bulge in Sully's trousers. His whispers sent shivers through her body. She let out a little squeal of surprise when he lifted her as if she were a feather.

"I suppose I can be a bit more patient. But Mother of God, what you do to me." She was loathe to let him go when he placed her on the large bed. She got up on her knees so she could help him with his trousers, then she slipped off her silk French panties. Now that he wasn't kissing her neck she was able to collect her wits.

"Do you want the stockings left on or off?" She smirked as she laid back and toyed with her garter looking very much like a naughty postcard. She stretched one leg straight out towards him.
 
Sully cradled her ankle and heel with one hand while the other reached out and softly massaged her calf. "Mm, leave them on. It's a very sexy look on you." He released her leg and opened a drawer in the endtable nearest him. "What I'm about to suggest does require a degree of trust."

He reached into the drawer and produced a set of beautiful red silk scarves, most likely Chinese. "You're a smart young woman. I presume you know of the concept of erotic bondage. I've acquired a fondness for certain elements of it. What I want to do is this."

Sully slowly leaned over until one knee was on the bed and his arms had gone out to either side of Ria's chest. He loomed over her with a hungry look in his eyes. He dipped in and gave her a passionate if brief kiss before withdrawing. "I want to blindfold you. I want to tie your hands behind your back. I want to have my way with you." He gave her another hungry, too-short kiss. "I want to taste you, fuck you, make you scream my name and cum again and again until you beg me to stop. Not necessarily in that order."

Through the predatory mien he had built up in the last moment, he contrasted it with a moment of tenderness. One hand moved closer and cupped her cheek gently. "You can say no to any of this, and I'll fuck you the way you like. Say yes and..." He trailed off and let a fiendish smile cross his features as he looked deep into her eyes. Sully reveled in playing the part of the proverbial devil to deal with. Some women were intimidated by this side of him in the bedroom, others became spellbound by it. It was a far cry from the days of his more awkward youth spent practicing his imitations of the local lady killers' expressions and mannerisms in front of a mirror.
 
Holy Mary, Mother of God. When Sully looked at her like that ... She would just about sign over her immortal soul. Her entire body tingled when he spoke so low. His lust for her was palpable. No man had ever looked at her quite like Sully did. For her part, she had never wanted a man so badly in her life.

"Sully, I barely know you. But ... I've trusted you this far." She could feel the heat blooming throughout her body. "No one has ever tied me up before." She blushed. The thought of being helpless and at his mercy, that aroused her further.

"It won't hurt will it? Otherwise, then yes. Tell me what I need to do." She pulled him down to kiss her needing a bit of reassurance.
 
Sully returned her kiss with passion and hunger. "It won't hurt. If you want to stop, tell me and I'll untie you. I promise." He helped her up into a sitting position before fully climbing onto the bed and taking the silk scarves into his hands. He gently tucked Ria's hands behind her back and bound them at the wrist. The whole time he whispered compliments to her as he gently and affectionately tied her. "You're so beautiful... You have perfect skin..."

Once her hands were bound, Sully took another of the scarves and slowly draped it across her eyes and tied a knot leaving her blindfolded. He urged her back into leaning against him. His stiff cock found its way into her hands while his own caressed their way up to her breasts. He massaged them before he started pinching and playing with her nipples. His mouth left little love bites on her neck. "How do you feel?"
 
Ria smile a bit as Sully tied her up. He was being so kind and gentle about it. It seemed a strange juxtaposition. His voice lulled her into a sense of safety.

She realized she hadn't actually seen his cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and couldn't meet. It was smooth, hot and hard. She toyed with it awkwardly but stopped when Sully pinched her nipples. She arched her back and gasped.

"How do you feel?"

She angled her head to give him better access to her neck. She stroked his cock again. "I'm fine. Better than fine. Although it's difficult to touch you."
 
Sully smiled at that and gave her neck another love bite. He gently lowered her down onto the bed and once more loomed over her. He leaned in to give her a passionate kiss on the lips, then began working his way down. First her jaw, then her neck. Then her shoulders. He lavished attention on her breasts and nipples before his lips made their way down her belly. He teased her thighs with kisses, never kissing her the one place she wanted most.

When he finally brought his lips to her pussy, it started out soft and sensual. His tongue traced her labia and drew lazy circles around her clit. His hands firmly held and massaged her hips, leaving her at his mercy as he continued to slowly eat her out.
 
Oh Sweet Jesus. Ria gasped and arched and twisted as Sully kissed her breasts. She thought she might come then and there. Oh, and then he went lower. Teasing, toying, and avoiding what she wanted, what she needed.

"Sully Dixon, you're a right bastard, you are." She gasped. She wriggled and opened her legs wider trying to get his mouth where she wanted it.

Finally, FINALLY! She moaned and gasped. He slid one finger, then two into her. Her breathing was ragged. Her cries grew louder and louder. Her body went stiff. Gooseflesh erupted all over her. She cried out Sully's name and came harder than she ever had.
 
Sully smiled and continued finger Ria as she rode out her orgasm straining against her bonds and crying out. He watched her writhe and squirm in pleasure. He admired to twin pale peaks her nipples formed. And her face. Her skin was flushed, her brow creased and her mouth a perfect little O. He had long loved the sight of a woman at the height of an orgasm. It was almost as much fun as the sex itself.

Once Ria had finished Sully kissed his way back up her body. By the time he reached her face he laid on top of her without putting his full weight on her. He gave her a long passionate kiss in which she could taste herself. He then lowered his head to whisper in her ear. "It is said that the loss of sight causes the other senses to become more acute in response." As a punctuation he rubbed the length of his cock up her slit and kissed her again.

"If you enjoyed that, I offer a choice." He began rubbing up and down her slit in a slow rhythm without ever penetrating her. "I would love to fuck you like this right now, holding you pinned and helpless beneath me. Or I can lie back and you can show me all those moves you did on your knees at the show." The tone of his voice left little room to guess what he meant by that. "Which of the silks stay on? The wrists? The blindfold? Both? ...Another?"
 
The heady scent of herself on Sully's lips was almost too much for Ria. She pulled her face away gasping. "Why are you still talking?"

She shifted her legs trying to capture his cock. "I'll dance for you later when you take these silks off me. For now, I want to feel you inside me." Her voice was husky with lust. Although having her hands bound was frustrating. She wanted to touch him, to feel his muscles as they flexed. "And I want to see your face while you take me."
 
Sully nibbled on her neck as he lined up his cock and pushed into her dripping pussy inch by inch. He could feel and relish every twist in her body as she writhed in pleasure. His hands went to her breasts, gently caressing the skin.

Once he was fully sheathed inside of her, he removed the blindfold and looked her directly in the eye. His eyes before had a burning hunger. Now that he was inside her, that same passion was there but slightly hazed over in pleasure. He held eye contact as he began to slowly but firmly pump his cock in and out of her like a piston. His hands returned to her breasts and kneaded them in time with the rhythm of his hips. Before long, his eyes drifted closed and a groan of pleasure rose from his chest. His head leaned forward and he once more captured Ria's lips in a smoldering kiss.
 
Last edited:
Oh, his eyes! Ria could drown in those eyes. The look in them was beyond hunger, beyond lust. His pleasure mirrored her own, yet there was more. He now possessed her body, but his eyes--they wanted to possess her soul. She found that she would gladly give it to him, this man she had only just met.

She tightened her legs urging Sully on. She arched her back wishing she could hold him, dig her nails into him. When his eyes finally closed, hers did as well. She let out a small cry as he groaned reaching their peak together. She continued to writhe beneath him, their kiss threatened to burn her to cinders.
 
Sully rolled his hips as his seed filled Ria's belly. He slowly broke the kiss and lifted his head so he could see her face. She was flushed, sweating, satisfied. "That was heavenly," he murmured as he cupped her cheek.

He gave her another lingering kiss as he untied her wrists with the same care as he bound them. She certainly lived up to the reputation of redheads in bed. Exceeded even. He wrapped her up in his arms. The way her body still shivered from pleasure was very satisfying.

He rolled them over so that Ria was laying on top of him. Pillows cradled Sully's head as his stately blue eyes stared into hers. One fingertip traced up and down her spine in lazy strokes with a feather-light touch. A soft, satisfied smile grace his lips.
 
Last edited:
Aftershocks occasionally made Ria shiver as she rested her cheek on Sully's chest. After the flabby old men she entertained, Sully felt as hard muscled as a dock worker.

"Mr. Dixon, you quite take my breath away. It's God's honest truth, when I say no man has ever made me feel the way you do." She wantonly rubbed her leg against his. "Perhaps next time, I will be the one to blindfold you." She smirked up at him. Her hand wandered over his chest, down his side. Her thumb rubbed across his hipbone, down the outside of his thigh, then back up the front of it coming tantalizingly close to his cock. Yes, she was quite the tease, Ria was.
 
Sully smiled at her suggestion. "You would be the first if you did." His smile broadened and became all the more wicked the closer her hand came to his cock, still engorged and sticky with her juices. "You'll have my cock all to yourself for as long as you'd like." A little of that infernal aspect crept into his face and voice again. He was willing to indulge her in teasing. It was after all part of the fun.

Sully pulled Ria's head down to his for another lingering kiss. She was far too much woman for the old men he had seen at the show. "What's something you've always wanted a man to do to you?" he asked with a devilish look in his eye.
 
Last edited:
"Really now? And here I thought what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Do you really like to be in control all the time?" Her brogue was stronger now that she was relaxed with him and didn't have to pretend to be something she wasn't.

She continued to tease her fingers around his cock. When he kissed her, she took hold of it marveling that he was still hard.

"What's something you've always wanted a man to do to you?"

"You mean besides making me cry out in pleasure again and again? Besides being more interested in my pleasure than his own? I really couldn't say..."

She shifted and straddled his thighs then moved up a bit so she could rub against his cock. "I think for now, I'd just like to dance for you." She returned his devilish smile. She slowly circled her hips and ground against him.
 
Sully's smile seemed to creep up further. He puffed up the pillow under his head and put his hands behind the pillow so he could get a better look at her. A sultry sigh of pleasure drifted from his chest like smoke out of a furnace.

He watched her body writhe and twist in ways he had once thought impossible. The dark stockings and garter on her thighs were a contrast to her pale skin and red hair, one that somehow made her seem even more naughty than had she been completely naked. She had done much the same with her costume on stage, though this had a much deeper appeal, and not simply because she was currently grinding against him. What he saw before was a woman who would defy the so-called morals of the time. Now he saw in Ria a woman who had far too much passion to be held back by prudish moral guardians.

Before long his cock was at full erection again, throbbing in the air. "Dare I presume this can all be done as well when a man is inside you?"

His good luck streak appeared to be on a roll.
 
Last edited:
Ria let out a laugh. "Quite happily, yes. I have discovered that whatever dance moves one does standing can also be done while kneeling." With that, she lifted up and with a little wiggle captured his cock. She slid down the shaft with a deep-throated sigh. She leaned back on her hands and arched like a bow then undulated her body letting her stomach ripple. She sat up again and moved her hips in a figure-eight. It caused her internal muscle to contract and relax massaging his cock. She moaned again and made little circles.

"You must tell me what feels best to you." She did a combination of moves from her routine: a few hip circles, pelvic circles, and then leaning back again, more undulations. While leaning back one hand cupped her breast and then slid down her fluttering stomach until her middle finger rested on her cleft. She moaned louder. "Oh, Sully."
 
A ripple of pleasure traveled up Sully's spine. A grin crept into his lips as a shuddering moan came from his chest. "Going to be hard to narrow it down..." His hips settled into a slow rhythm of their own grinding into her. Not as artful as Ria's but it got the job done. He marveled at every new trick she had to show to the point where he pulled the two of them back further so he could prop himself up against the headboard and get closer to her. With his new vantage he put one hand on her hip with a firm grip. The other took hold of one of her breasts. While he kneaded her flesh, his mouth reached out to kiss her nipple. Her reaction earlier had been so strong, he wanted to see more.

He switched to her other breast as his hand below relocated its hold to her ass. "I love it when you say my name, Ria." He gave her a quick but passionate kiss followed by a few love bites on her neck before finally placing an experimental one on her nipple.
 
Ria make a squeak of surprise when Sully bit her nipple. More like a nip than a real bite, but enough to add a touch of pain to her pleasure. She let her head drop back and breathed deeply. She didn't tell him to stop. She discovered she rather liked it. "Sully, you beast." She lifted his face to hers and kissed him deeply sucking his tongue into her mouth then sparring with it.

She moved faster on his cock. As her passion mounted she abandoned any effort to dance and let her natural instincts take over. "Oh Sully," she whispered. "Just like that."
 
If the sex was any indication, Ria had probably gone longer without a satisfying partner than he had. He certainly had companionship, but nothing more than a dalliance. Ria was a woman meant to be savored. He ran his fingers through her hair before gently clenching a handful of locks into a fist. Nothing that would hurt her, just enough to limit her range of motion.

His eyes met hers again, a wicked fire in them. "I want to see your gorgeous face when you cum on my cock." As if in response to that he began to rock his hips harder to meet her making each stroke more forceful. His jaw set and he knew Ria could read in his face that he was close. He wanted to see that face from before. He wanted to see the way her pale skin blushed, the curve of her mouth. He wanted her to cum seeing his face as he came inside her for the second time that night.
 
Last edited:
Ria's moaned when Sully tugged her hair. She posted faster on his cock. "Sully. Sully." She moaned his name. Her muscles tensed, she grabbed at him. "Oh, God, come with me now!" She shuddered and writhed before collapsing against him totally spent.

She panted trying to catch her breath. A blush painted not only her cheeks but her torso as well. She peppered kisses on Sully's face, nipped his lips, stroked his temples. "God in Heaven, Sully. What you do to me."
 
A satisfied smile sat comfortably on Sully's lips as he shimmied back down the bed until he was only propped from the chest up. "I did nothing more than look for the real you." He cupped Ria's cheek and kissed her. "It's a pleasure to meet her." He let his body sink the rest of the way down into the bed and pulled the sheets over their bodies as his arm draped itself across her back. "I also look forward to spoiling you rotten. Two people as intelligent, charming and good-looking as us should have no problem getting what we want together."

Admittedly, Sully was testing the waters. The odds of Ria being interested in making this a long-term affair rather than a brief fling were in his favor, true. On the other hand, Sully had a tendency to get into places he ordinarily shouldn't. He'd had a few scrapes as a result. More often he managed to talk his way out of trouble, but it still wasn't the sort of lifestyle everyone could handle or be around.
 
"The real me?" She cocked her head. "You mean a wanton who dances lasciviously for men and then beds the ones who'll give me expensive gifts? I've no illusions about who I am and what I've done and continue to do. But you, Sully, och, you could turn a girl's head." She let him kiss her then nestled against his chest.

"I also look forward to spoiling you rotten. Two people as intelligent, charming and good-looking as us should have no problem getting what we want together."

Ria smiled. "So knowing what you know about me, you ... want us to be ... a team?" She craned her neck up to look at him and gave him a smile. A man like this was hard to let go of. Handsome as the devil, a passionate lover, and a man of some means who seemed to have a past of his own to care care over much about hers. 'Twas fate that brought them together surely.

She walked her fingers across his chest and traced circles around his nipple. "And just what is it you want us to do next?"
 
Sully grinned and let his chest flex in gratitude for the touch of her fingertips. Putting the night in perspective, he was potentially about to live a fantasy of a life: on a hot streak with a beautiful woman by his side. "First we're going to get some sleep. You took a lot out of me, Ria." With a gentle touch he wrapped her hand in his. "Tomorrow morning, I'll have breakfast brought up. From there we... roll the dice, you might say."

He let his head sink back down into the pillow and draped his free arm across Ria's back. "When I first learned the truth behind Little Egypt tonight I thought I might play the role of a patron of the arts. I see now my thinking was too limited." With that he settled into the mattress and let his eyes drift closed. The life of a gambler had granted Sully an odd skill in that he could get to sleep almost immediately.
 
Ria smiled. Sully wasn't just looking for a quick roll. He was handsome, had money, and he was interested in her for more than sex.

"What do you mean 'your thinking was too limited'?" Sully didn't answer. The man was sound asleep. Ria moved to get more comfrotable, Sully never budged. She eased herself from under his arm. He still didn't move. Since he was answering any questions, Ria decided to find some answers on her own.

She found Sully's trousers where he dropped them and went through his pockets. Loose change. She carefully folded them and placed them on the chair in the corner. She laid his shirt on top of his trousers and picked up his jacket carefully mindful of whatever contraption he had deactivated. She assumed it was a gun. Sure enough, there was a derringer in an inside pocket. The contraption would slide a knife down his sleeve and into his hand. Clever. And a bit frightening. Just what sort of man was Sully really? One who got into dangerous situations that was certain. What was she getting herself into?

She also found a pack of cards and a pair of dice. And ... now this was interesting, an old leather journal of some sort. Water stained and abused, it fell open to a page with a hand drawn map. She flipped through other pages, but the writing made no sense. Ria may not be the smartest of women when it came to book learning, but she could read well enough. The journal used some sort of code, abbreviations, and jargon that made it unreadable. At least on a cursory glance. She wondered what it meant. Was this part of Sully's plan for them?

She heard him grunt and shift in the bed. She hung his jacket on the back of the chair. If he woke up, she would just say she couldn't sleep and was tidying their clothing so it didn't wrinkle. She found her own clothes and folded them as well. Then she slipped into bed and snuggled up against Sully's back putting an arm around his waist. She toyed with the idea of waking him in earnest for another go.
 
Back
Top