The crash landing (closed)

She closed the door and 5 minutes later felt greatly relieved. She knocked 3 times and he opened the door and helped her out. Since the translator thing was left on the bed, she didn't realize that he was not understanding what she was saying to him on the walk back to the bed.

Once back in bed, she said, "Thank you for your help." She yawned again. "I'm sorry but I'm so tired. Do you mind if I sleep a bit?"

Mordrax nodded and helped her down onto the bed fixing the translator back so that she can use it if she wakes up. He sets the thing to also send her voice throught he intercom system so that he would hear it while in bed himself. "I don't know why you ask that of course I do not mind you have been through a lot I would imagine you are tired." He said gently brushing the hair from her face.

She was tired and found Mordrax's brushing her hair away from her face somewhat soothing. His touch was gentle and she was soon asleep.

Her dreams were strange. She dreamed of walking around with Mordrax. Everywhere they went, there were aliens walking. They all had leashes and on the leashes were other aliens with collars around their necks.

She felt something and looked down. There was a leash in Mordrax's hand. She could see her reflection in the window. She had a collar on and the leash attached to it led to Mordrax. But it wasn't her face. Instead her face was that of an alien's.

Mordrax had waited up for a bit making sure that Jackie didn't wake up needing something from him or help up. He let out a yawn himself a little later and decided that he probably got to sleep himself. He grabbed his extra blanket and pillow and headed to a spare room. The room had one huge bed in it that basically stretched to cover the entire room except for a space where the door opened into the room. He didn't know why the owner before him had put such a large bed into the room in the first place but the good side wass he watched the company that put the bed in the first time put a new one in so that he knew it wasn't covered in love stains or anything else. He laid close to the door so that it wouldn't take long for him to respond to her if she needed use his waste unit again.

She woke up the next morning feeling somewhat better. She was still sore but was able to sit up without help. At least she thought that it was morning. She felt a little confused but that was to be expected after everything she had been through.

She threw the covers off and tried to set on the side of the bed. Her legs were covered with bruises as was her body. She slipped the shirt off her shoulder and could see it was bruised as was her chest and stomach. She straighten back up the shirt and tried to put her feet in the floor.

About that time, Mordrax entered, catching her trying to stand on her own.

When Mordrax seen that Jackie was trying to get up to her feet on her own he hurried to her saying "let me stand here and help you incase you fall..." he stopped knowing that she couldn't understand stand him. He was happy to see that she was getting better at least better enough to set herself up on her own. He didn't know if she would be able to stand on her own but he was willing to help her see because she may want to go out and get her some of her own clothes or bathe herself today. He wished that he could tell her to go slow so that she wouldn't fall but without the translator she wouldn't understand him at all. He held out his hand hoping that she would understand what he wanted.

Mordrax came in and caught her trying to walk. He rushed over and said something but all that came out was garbled. He held out his hand and she took it, thanking him, which she was sure was garbled for him. Once she got her balance, she let go and tried walking alone on her own.

She wanted a bath but was not sure how to let him know. And if they were going out, what would she wear? His shirt? It was a little short but she supposed it would do.

She tried imitating taking a bath, but she didn't know if he understood. She continued walking towards the bathroom as she also needed to relieve herself. She needed to get one of those personal translators. She was really going to need it.

Mordrax help her to the bathroom and once they were there he left her alone so she could do anything that she needed to do. He didn't know she wanted to try to bathe herself as well and hoped that she could see his shower. It was the big thing on the other side of the bathroom directly across from his waste disposal unit. He knew that the knobs wouldd be a little strange to her but if she turned them before getting in she could figure out how to work it. It was a nice shower it had multiple shower heads on multiple levels. The only thing he knew that she wouldn't under stand in that shower was the pods that had soap in them and the others that had shampoo in them but the buckets they were in had picture on them of cartoon beings washing their body on the soap pod and it's hair on the other.

It took her a while but she finally managed to figure out the shower. The soap and the shampoo had a strange smell, not unpleasant but different. She was slow, and she didn't know if he had thought that she had fallen down the drain, but finally she felt basically clean. She could really use a comb, her long red hair had some snags.

She slipped back on the shirt and finally opened the door. She couldn't believe that Mordrax was still waiting for her outside the door. The guy must have the patience of Job.

She smiled at him and actually felt pretty steady on her feet. She wondered what was next. Everything was new and strange to her and she suspected that she would wind up depending on him to tell her what to do and where to go.

Mordrax wasn't worried about Jackie at all he figured that if any had happened he would have heard it. He waited for her incase she still needed help walking from the bathroom to the bed itself. When he seen that she was ok to walk by herself he went to the bed and fixed the translator so that she could set up on the bed. He knew that they needed to go out today so that they could get her a personal translator so that she wouldn't be tethered to the bed while she was here. When he got everything fixed for her he pat the bed beside him to signal her to sit down. He wanted them to eat their breakfast before they left because it may take awhile before they could get home with everything that they needed to get for her. He wondered what she wanted for breakfast this morning though she didn't know the food here.

Jackie watched as Mordrax set up the translator on the bed. When he sat and petted the bed beside him, she understood what he wanted. There must be some signals that cross species lines, she thought.

Smiling at him, she crossed to sit beside him on the bed. She was starting to grow used to his looks and she was sure that he found her just as strange. She wondered if she looked anything like the females from this planet. She was sure that she would soon find out.

He had also said something about getting her registered with the peacekeepers. They must be something like the police. She hoped that she would not get in trouble for landing, or rather crashing, without authorization although for some reason she felt that if there were any problems, Mordrax would take care of it.

Mordrax gave her a smile before saying "we need to get some food in us before we head out today because we may be awhile in the city." He quickly got up and went to the kitchen to fix their breakfast. He fixed her a bowl of siff it was a sweet cream that most beings liked no matter where they are from. He walked back with two bowls filled with it and sat it down on the table eith her spoon. He gave Jackie a smile and said "this is siff a dish I think you would like it the dish is sweet." He took a bite of his food before saying "we will head to the translator store then then the peacekeeping force so that we can get everything done there before we go shopping. I figured that we would get the boring parts of the day done first if you don't object to it that is."

She tried the Siff. To her it tasted almost like a sweet soupy oatmeal. It was delicious and she thought that it was her favorite thing that she had tried since she arrived.

She smiled back at him. It was very sweet of him to take time out of his day to take care of her. She had literally been under his care and he had not complain or even gotten angry or frustrated at her once.

She told him. "Mordrax, I would like to thank you for all you have done for me. But I don't want to offend you as I don't know your customs. Will you let me show you thanks as we do on my planet? It will make me feel better."

Mordrax looked at her for a bit then said "it's fine you don't have to do anything if you do anything if you don't want to but if it will make you feel better sure." She couldn't help but to wonder what she was going to do. He didn't know Jackie's customs at all so he didn't know what to expect from her. He was a little nervous about what she was going to do but she said it would make her feel better so he was just going to let her do it.

She smiled. Standing and moving that translator box over near her so he could understand her, she said. "Will you stand and face me?" She could see his apprehension and she didn't want to hurt him. His tall slender frame looked a little fragile from the men she was used to.

Once he stood and was facing her, she asked, "Will you bend down to me?" Again he hesitated, but did as she asked. She smiled at him, and very gently kissed him on the cheek. His skin felt different against her lips, not unpleasant but different. "We call that a kiss. There are many different kinds of kisses. That was a kiss of gratitude."

Then very gently, she put her arms around his shoulder and gently hugged him. She could feel that he was stronger than he looked. She gave a gentle squeeze and then pulled away. "That we call a hug."

She stepped away. "Thank you. We don't always do all of it together. It depends upon the person and the situation. And not everyone does it. But I do and it makes me feel better. "

She smiled at him, and said, "that's it."

Mordrax was a little caught off guard with her 'kiss of gratitude' and her 'hug' but he did enjoy them both. He could feel more than one feeling and sensation rush through him. He on one hand was confused but on the other hand he loved every second of it as well as her. He felt as if just seeing her happy made everything worth it for him. He also felt his manhood start to stir a bit. When she pulled away from him he wanted more and without warning he wrapped her up in a hug as well. He gently squeezed her and he let out a sigh as he did so because it just felt so good to him. When he realized that he was hugging her without her permission. He sat back down beside her before saying "I'm sorry for giving you a 'hug' without asking you first but please understand I really enjoyed when you done it to me and I wanted to feel the same feelings as I had when you did it."

She smiled at him. "Oh, that's what hugs do. You see, they are contagious. Sometimes one hug can lead to another. It can lead to friends, or even more. Hugs can makes a sad person feel better. Hugs can lead to all kind of things. I don't mind your hug. Thank you. See. It made me feel better and it did you to, didn't it?"

She looked at him, letting him know. "I asked permission because we don't really know each other very well. But the longer you know someone, the better you know that person. You learn when they need a hug. And they learn when you need one."

She smiled at him. "I really didn't mind you hugging me back. It was very nice."

Mordrax waited for a bit before he answered her "yes it did." He wanted to just go ahead and give her a kiss as well but he thought that it may be a little over the line for the both of them right now so he waited wanting her permission to give her a kiss on the cheek. He had feelings for her that he hadn't really expected to have in the time they were together. He didn't know how to explain the fact that he had started to develope feelings for her this soon. When she was finished talking to hI'm he got a little nervous before asking "can I give you a kiss on the cheek as well?" He paused for a minute before finishing "I'm sorry for asking but I wanted to respect your space and not just start kissing your cheek." He didn't know how she would react to the question but he hoped that he could kiss her cheek so that he could feel the same sensation that she felt when she kissed him.

"Of course, you may give me a kiss on the cheek." She smiled at him and turned her head to on side, presenting her cheek for him to kiss.

She was touched that he would want to kiss her cheek. She didn't know how they showed fondness on this planet. Did they show fondness at all? Did they show love? And how did they show love, if they had love. Or was it a concept unknown to them?

Mordrax leaned himself over to Jackie's cheek and he gave her a peck on the cheek. He loved the feeling of her soft skin on his lips though he hadn't really felt skin this soft before. He gave her another longer kiss this time before he moved back. He gave her a smile before he said "I couldn't help myself but I gave you more than one. I enjoyed giving you a kiss I hope you liked it." He couldn't help but to grin like a child that got an amazing toy or snuck a snack without their parents noticing.

"No. I didn't mind at all."

She grinned at him, liking how he was getting into the swing of things.

"Better watch it. Kisses are like hugs. They are very contagious." She was teasing him, she wasn't trying to hurt him. "Only kisses are more contagious. She smiled at him.

"Don't you kiss on your planet?"

Mordrax looked at her and said "we do but they are reserved.for out mate. I won't tell anyone you gave me a kiss on the cheek if you won't." He gave her a teasing grin when he was finished. He didn't know how her planet was but receiving random hugs and kisses from Jackie was nice thus he would not mind in receiving more from her. He picked up his bowl of food and said "we better finish eating before this gets cold or it won't taste a good." He couldn't help but to glance at Jackie out of the corner of his eye because he could feeel his attraction towards her.

She smiled at Mordrax. "Don't worry. It will be our secret." She soon finished her siff and was actually looking forward to seeing more of the new world that she had found herself on. She was still sore and very bruised, looking like she had been beaten up pretty bad though most of the black and blue marks were hidden by the shirt, save for the ones on her legs and the one on her forehead and neck.

She was hoping to be able to get some personal items like a comb and brush, and other basics. She felt kind of like a bedraggled doll.

She also noticed that Mordrax was starting to loosen up, and she was starting to get more comfortable around him.

Mordrax finished his food before he said "do you want to go through some of my clothing so you can change into you probably don't want to wear that shirt again today?" He didn't know if she was planning to wear that shirt again today or not but he figured that it wasn't a bad idea to ask anyway. He hadn't really got to clean the suit she had crashed in so she didn't have anything of her own to wear. He reached out and gently caressed her face before saying "I'm sorry that I keep touching you but for some reason I can't keep myself from doing it. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I don't mind." His touch was light and gentle and Jackie smiled at him. His touch gave her pleasure and it seemed to give him pleasure too.

"Sure. Whatever you have that I can wear is fine. I don't mind. I'm not picky." She had spent a large portion of the last couple of years in her flight suit so she was used to wearing whatever she was told to wear. When you have a job like what she had, you did what you were told to do.

Back