The crash landing (closed)

As she came, she let loose a scream. Her back arched and suddenly her body began to twitch at the feel of Mordrax's cum filling her up. It began to seep from her sex, surprising her. As she slowly came down from her high, she once again became aware of all the guest watching them. She closed her eyes, blushing. Her eyes flew open when he kissed her, but the look he gave her was one of love.

She waited, not sure what happened next.
 
Mordrax said nothing to her he knew that more than likely she would be able to talk from her loud screams of passion. He picked up what was on the ground before he unshackled her.He picked her up as well and carried her off to their house. "Well my new wifey we better get ourselves dressed for the little after party." He said to his wife before he gave her another loving kiss.
 
Jackie clung to him as he carried her home. She suddenly felt confused. And she had a collar on. She had seen various beings walking around town wearing similar collars. They were usually kept on leashes and wore very little clothes. Mordrax had told her that they were submissive.

Once he kissed her and told her to get ready for the party, she placed a hand on her collar. Her throat was sore, but she managed to speak.

"This? Is this my ring?" She tried to figure out what to wear before a crowd of beings that had just watched her have sex with her new husband arrived.
 
"Yes my dear wife it's your ring. I know it's a symbol of being submissive to me. but I will still show you all the affection and love you have been given before nothing has essentially changed just the collar was added that along with your vows to obey me." Mordrax said giving his lover another kiss.
 
She could hear people starting to arrive and she ran in the bedroom, looking through her closet, trying to figure out what to wear. What did you wear to greet some sixty odd beings that had just watched you husband and master fuck you? She grabbed something and ran into the bathroom to clean up, cum still staining her thighs.

This had not been the type of wedding that she had always dreamed of. Her sex was red and a bit sore as she could swear that he had been bigger than he ever had been.
 
Mordrax walked into the bedroom to see what was taking his love so long and he could see how red her sex was. "Are you very sore my love?" He asked as he wrapped her up in his arms kissing her cheek.
 
"Yes, a bit. You have never been that big before." She kissed him back and then broke free. "I'm just gonna get dressed and then I'll be ready." She was a bit flustered and blushed. She had pulled out the outfit that would give her the most coverage.
 
Mordrax could tell that his love was flustered but he didn't really know what about but he had a few guesses. "Dear about the wedding I know it probably wasn't all that you dreamed about when you were a child and I didn't tell you about the last part because I didn't know if you would go through with the ceremony if you knew that we had sex in front of everyone sorry if I made you angry with me but I wanted to make a honest woman of you. About my size I will explain that later when we are alone all that I will say that you caused the major growth." He said kissing her cheek again giving her a light sort but loving hug. He lets her go so that she could get ready and they could walk out together. He hoped that he didn't hurt her feelings by not telling her all the details about the ceremony but growing up on another planet not like this one he didn't know if anyone on her planet would do a thing like that especially in front of the official.
 
"I understand. I know that I have to become a viable members of this society. Love, I realize that being a submissive doesn't necessarily mean that I have no say. I'm not angry. Embarrassed maybe but not angry."

She picked up the outfit that would give her the most coverage and started dressing.
 
Mordrax seen what she was about to put on and knew that she was trying to revert back to her comfort zone. "My dear I am proud of you for going through with everything that you have and you're only flustered. Why don't you make me even prouder and wear this ?" He said holding a dress up that he had bought for her to wear during the after party of their ceremony. "I know you want to fit in on this planet so this dress is the key and if you wear it I will stay by your side also after I could maybe be talked into a massage by a new bride while she snacks on a treat." He knew that what he was saying wasn't the most dpminate things to say bit given the situation it couldn't be helped
 
She stopped and looked at the dress that he held. There wasn't much to it and she blinked, surprised. But what he said made sense.

She took it from him. "Okay." She nodded her head and put on the dress. At least she was not naked. Almost naked, but not completely naked.

The white dress made her bright red hair and the black collar around her neck really stand out.

"Is this what you want?"
 
"Yes dear and I am very proud of you right now my sexy wife now lets not keep our friends and family waiting." Mordrax said taking his lover's hand and walking out to where the party was at. He held onto her hand as they mingled only letting go so that they could grab a little food though he didn't leave her side. After the party had let out he walked back to their bed room with his love saying "you lay on the bed and close your eyes I will be back with a surprise." He left the room and went into the kitchen to get her surprise. He walked back into the room and sat the big bag of assorted chocolates on her chest before saying "I know we didn't have cake so I hope this makes up for it." He sat down beside of her and teasingly asked "I wonder if anyone wants a back and maybe a foot rub?"
 
They went out to the party and, true to his word, he stayed right by her side, his hand always on her either holding her hand or his arm around her waist or something like that. She was now married - a wife and a submissive. On a planet where sex was very much an everyday thing, she touched the ring around her neck that told every what she was.

Hey, there were a lot of earthlings that would be excited to be able to have sex whenever and wherever they wanted.

After the party, once they were alone Mordrax walked her into the bedroom, telling her to lay on the bed and close her eyes. He then gave her Earth chocolates, which were rare here on Zeal and were very expensive.

"Oh, thank you, love. That is so sweet of you. I love chocolates."

I wonder if anyone wants a back and maybe a foot rub

She nodded and rolled over, still wearing the dress that he had asked her to wear.
 
"I think you are forgetting to do something first." Mordrax said as he started to pull her dress up so that he could get at her better. Once the dress came off he started to rub on his wife's back. "We will have to get up early in the morning so you better not eat a bunch of that chocolate and stay up all night."
 
After he removed the dress from her body, he started to give her a massage and she realized that she really needed it. As he worked on her body, he teased her about eating all the chocolate and staying awake all night. She wasn't sure what he meant, temporarily forgetting about the honeymoon. Though as tired and stressed out as she had been, she didn't see how anything would now keep her awake.
 
Mordrax continued to give his love a massage and he asked her "would you like to know the reason I was bigger today than any other day?" He started to movee his hands lower as he waited for his wife to answer him. He knew that they had to start packing for their Honeymoon tonight if they were gonna make it to their destination on time.
 
would you like to know the reason I was bigger today than any other day?

"Yes! I thought that you felt bigger but I didn't know if maybe it was my imagination because everyone was watching us."

Then she asked, "Why didn't you tell me that it would happen like that? That I would be having sex in front of everyone?"
 
"I was afraid that if I told you that we would be having sex in front of everyone you wouldn't go through with the ceremony." Mordrax answered his lover's question about not telling her about the end of their wedding. "The reason I am going to be bigger from now on is the face that my race has a trait where their cocks grow bigger if they are in love and gets married." He finally answered her question about his cock.
 
"Please tell me that you don't get any bigger." As he massaged her she hesitated before continuing.

"So, now, does that mean that I have to obey you? Is that what this collar means to others?"
 
"No I don't get any bigger." Mordax said as he began to massage his lover's bottom. "Yes you do but do not worry I will still show you affection." He answered placing a kisss on his wife's shoulder.
 
This was the society that she had asked to join. She needed to give it her best effort. She loved Mordrax. After all, that was why they had married. And she knew that he loved her. She wasn't real happy about the collar, but she would adapt. She smiled as he kissed her shoulder. This had been a very tiring and emotional day. Her first time being fucked in public and on her wedding day to boot.
 
"Well we better get some things packed for our honey." Mordrax said as he finished up her massage. He got up and got their suitcases from their closet. He was going to let his lover pack her own thighs for the most part so he could test her and see if she would pack the clothing he wanted her to.
 
"For our honeymoon? Oh yeah."

He set our a suitcase for her and she began packing as she normally would. She picked out a nice choice of tops and pants and skirts, underwear and swimsuit, shoes and makeup.

Eventually she became aware that Mordrax was sitting and watching her, smiling.

"What?" She looked at him and laughed.
 
Mordax could see that his wife was still packing as if she was on earth and he didn't know what couples did on earth but hhe knew that a good portion of the time they would be naked. "You do realize that besides the fact you are still packing like an earth girl we probably be naked the whole time we are there my love." he said as he walked over to her.
 
She laughed a bit. "It's hard to break old habits. I need to take something. Why don't you help me? Show me what would be good to pack."
 
Back
Top