enemas

ridehard1992

Experienced
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Posts
90
Does anyone find enemas very erotic and pleasent if so what makes them erotic and how much water do you take
 
I don't find them erotic per se - more as a kind of precursor to more erotic play. I'm interested though. What method do you use?
 
Although lots of people play with enemas in a BDSM context, this question-- as you've stated it-- really belongs in the fetish forum.
 
I usually give myself an enema so I don't make a mess on her strapon or fist. It's completely utilitarian for me. SHe doesn't have any use for it.
 
I love enemas and I find them very erotic and sensual. I have a 2 quart bag and take it all! The feeling of my bloated belly and how it heightens my senses over my entire body as I lay on the bathroom floor awaiting the expulsion, I anticipate it all!
 
It has always been more of a submission and humiliation thing for me. I won't go into detail here but they were usually done to me in a bondage environment and I was not allowed to use the toilet. If someone has questions, PM me.
 
I've never had a problem with them because there was a time where I knew an enema being administered to me was a precursor to having my ass violated by a large double headed dildo, a butt plug, or a 7-8" strap-on.
Oh...... and also the real thing...;)
 
enemas are not particularly "erotic" for me, but any time I'm intending to play, I do a minimum of three over the span of about 30 to 45 minutes

that way ATM is never a "surprise" and is always enjoyable as the manner in which a man finishes with me
 
Has anyone ever tried a coffee enema
You get cleaned out and wired at the same time
Had one at the Burning Man festival the first time
Now every time before anal
 
Back
Top