Illicit Imaginings

VampiricTouch

Cold Selfish Bitch
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Posts
3,877
The thought ... of her body pressing back to confine his prick between the softer globes of her derriere. The way the water falls over her closed eyes and upturned face, drenching her dark hair as it slicks back against her head. The way her hands would ghost after his, chasing after it and leaving in its tracks the suds of soap... Short lived as the water flows down, jealously banishing such marring from her skin as the bubbles pool about their feet and swirl away.


******************************
Scene 1
*************************************
This is going to be very different from my normal posting style. Scenes will start and stop at will, with relatively short and quick posts, hopefully meant to stir the loins.

If you're interested in joining... please PM your idea and/or first post.

*****************************************************

Scenes Played

Scene 2 - Canvas ~ Written with Chronicle_tenko
Scene overview: Bukkake
Scene 3 - Haven of Sins ~ Written with Litshark
Scene overview: Vanilla sex overlooking Las Vegas
Scene 4 - Sexual Predator ~ Written with Chronicle_Tenko
Scene overview: Rough sex, tit fuck, facial
Scene 5 - The Office ~ Written with Chronicle_Tenko
Scene overview: Office play, anal
Scene 6 - Nurse ~
Scene overview...
 
Last edited:
"You're beautiful." A soft whisper, a break from his usual means of harder, rougher affections. Now, instead, the strong hands that are so easily capable of more brutal, cruel means now find tender ones. They stroke her skin, lift to pass his thumbs along her tightened nipples. It's a tease, this proximity, but he seems intent to take his time. Even as one hand lifts, abandoning her breast to take her chin in the grip of his rough fingers. He turns her until his mouth can capture her own. A heated kiss, searing, soulful, and sincere.
 
Last edited:
Her breath catches at the tender words, words not often heard from someone like him. Words that bring a smile to tug on the corner of her lips. Lips that part with the gasped pleasure as calloused fingers graze her nipples. Her chin follows the lead of his hand as her lips meet his. She luxuriates in the simplicity of a kiss as her lips press back to his. She takes it slow, the rhythmic joining and parting of lips as breath is shared, given and stolen. The gentle fall of water over the pair as lips meet in a slow waltz, that is sweet, seductive.... and sinful.
 
Last edited:
"Mine tonight." There it is, that part of him. The dark, smoldering intensity of a man whose intensity comes with hard claims, stark assertions. The brisk, concise diction of a less sweet lover. And yet, despite it, he remains tender and soft. Even as his hips rock back, the hand still cradling her full breast pulling free from it to take hold of his thick length, that impressive column of turgid flesh. A hard, wanton prick eager for her as he guides it, presses it until the plump crown nudges gently against the honeyed petals of her sex.

Water has nothing on the heat of her, the warm wet of her depths, the pressure of his hips growing with a gentle roll of his rugged body until at last he spreads her open, sinking inch by inch, filling her clenching sex until they lay rooted tight together under the fall of heated water.
 
There it is. The primal want that he never strays far from... that wastes little time in taking what he wants. What she desires... and he knows it.

She braces herself against the cold tile walls as the crown nudges against the entrance of her sex. Her drenched kitten has nothing to do with the water raining over them, casting them both in that sheen of sexuality. The arm coiled around her body tightens as his hips roll, slowly pressing, sinking balls deep into the aching depths of her lithe frame. Her body tightens around his girth, the grip of her sex telling of how much she wants him. Their groans reverberate off the shower walls, returning in cacophony to fill the room with pleasure, want, desire ... lust.
 
Last edited:
He'd wanted her. It'd been building. All the little games, all the little fantasies, like she'd a key to some part of him he kept locked away. A file for the bars that caged a more primitive, bestial aspect of the man he strove to be. The anticipation had built, smoldered. They'd played it just right, let it alone just long enough. The days had passed more slowly as they ticked closer to this one, ice broken once they'd been alone. Soft affections turning more wanton as the evening had drawn on.

There was no way she understood what it'd done to him. The waiting. It was like she'd had her hand on his pulse and left it there, felt it churn beneath his skin. His heart pumping away, surging like a motor straining against it's master's call. She'd put a spell on him to make him feel this way, to make every synapse in his body crackle with a charge each time her body touched his.

A part of him demanded her. It called out for him to take her by the hips and rough her up against the shower's tile. In his mind he could see her cheek crushed against the cool ceramic, her legs forced apart as he fucked himself savagely inside her. He knew part of her wanted it.

That's what helped him decide to deny her.

He took her slow. Made her wait to feel full of him again. His hips rolled back with agonizingly deliberate laziness, pulling the massive length of his prick from her tight little kitty's grasp. His own flesh shining, wet beyond water's means. A creamy froth visible on her pouted pussy petals where they wrapped about the plump crown of his prick.

Oh gods, she was incredible. The round of her ass, the dip at the small of her back. She was lean, like a willow, swaying against him until she braced her small hands on the stall's wall infront of her. His own hands didn't claim her hips, much as he wanted them. Delicious, feminine little things. Instead, they slid up, covered her breasts. Kneaded them, felt her hard nipples as the water pelted down on her body, over her face, pushing her ebon hair back like damp silk. He buried his face in it. Sinking into her again, and again.

She whimpered, mewed gently. He gave her what she asked for. The silent question raised with a tremble of her sex around him. Agonizingly slow strokes turned hybrid, provoked with a wickedly slow withdraw before he buried himself with a powerful, quick stroke of his hips forward. It was as though his dick dragged itself against her clenching muscles as he parted, only to plow shamelessly through them to stuff her with his thick flesh again. Aware, and satisfied, that ever stroke pushed her up on the tips of her small toes.
 
She hated him. Hated how he knew what she wanted... hated how he played her body to perfection, taunted her, satisfied her..... and for the very same reasons.... adored him, wanted him, needed him.

Her body arched as he took his time, taunted her patience, tormented her want, as if the singular action could make her plea. Her mouth parted in a silent cry for more. Exquisite in the way pelting water flowed over tightly clenched eyes as he made her savor every bit of his prick in that agonizingly slow powerful strokes... as he drew her body taut with want...

Words were lost to her as she whimpered, mewled her plea that was spoken through the tremors of her body and voice.

And he relented.

The cry was primal as she exulted in that feral filling of her sex... only to break as she groaned against his slow withdrawal. As he forced her to dread the emptiness when he pulled from her kitten and want the harsher pounding of his hips as he plowed back in.....


~~~~Scene End~~~~​
 
Last edited:
The photographer sat back in his chair prepping all his cameras. There were 16 of them. One for the model alone and one for each artist and his offerings afterward. He would have been lying to say he was not excited to shoot this scene he'd thought of. And he was being given a lot of freedom to do it, to shoot this artistic vision of his. He'd hired fifteen men, and armed them with paintbrushes and a single color, along with their own devices and a beautiful girl who he would photograph in each stage of her covering. Her reaction was key, so while he told her what to expect, he hadn't filled her in to every detail yet beyond her role as a model and target for these men.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first artist moved into position, his hardened shaft twitching as he ached for release. The fluffer was doing a good job. He still felt conflicted. At one end this was a job, and he was being paid to cum on a beautiful woman and smear it around for art.

On the other hand this was some seriously kinky stuff. But he'd been assured,
all the male models had that the only thing of theirs that would make it to print would be the hand holding the brush, And the hose.

His mind was blanking while he stroked himself in front of the girl. She was so tasty looking, innocent, almost wanting. Perhaps A touch frightened, it was impossible to read her emotions as he continued to fap away, his hand speeding as his orgasm began to shake him. His hips buckled first, and his buttocks clenched. Pictures snapped as his mouth opened a long sinuous moan echoing out. A single long stream, of jizz splashed across the girl's face from under her eye down her cheek and to her jaw line. Another rope pooled and dripped over her neck as he aimed down, worried of getting into her eyes. He twitched but three was all he had before drops and dribbles began falling on her like translucent rain.

"Ho, Holy fuck." His brain wasn't processing right as he remembered he wasn't yet finished, His paint brush was already smeared with a blue and he led it through the smears. The paint was non toxic, even edible he'd been told but still he avoided everything as he painted three blue lines across her body. Streaming them through the dark thick white lines of his jizz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One down and 14 to go. The photographer changed cameras.
 
She had thought she was prepared, thought she was ready, thought that she would be okay with something like this... until now.

There was nude modeling.... and there was nude modeling. They told her nude modeling was essential to her career, but never had she expected this. There was no turning back now.

She knelt properly, the air warm despite the nakedness her small hands tried to cover. It was an unconscious move. The way her legs closed tightly and her arm snaked around to cover her breasts... but there was no reprimand. No curt word from the photographer about marring his perfect image, and so there she remained.

They were shadows against the spotlight that blinded her, that made her feel so much more vulnerable... until the first one stepped forward. Her eyes were downcast, too scared to violate some level of decorum to gaze upon his nakedness as he stroked his cock to hers.

The singular sound of his rhythmic strokes broken with his voice as her eyes snapped up with curiousity, catching the barest glimpse of his face over the meat of his prick before her eyes squeezed shut.

It was a hopeful motion, as if her eyes could shut out what would inevitably follow. It was a hope that didn't last as the first splash dribbled down her cheek like tears.

Shocked hands moved in slow motion to lifted to touch the dribbled drops of cum that dotted the slopes of her breasts... her own nudity forgotten in the face of something so foreign covering her skin, too caught up to notice the second man before her pushing the limits of his own orgasm...

Was this art?
 
He snapped away following each movement of her body, the subtle way she attempted to hide her nakedness, and the few slips of herself when she failed. When a camera finished he moved to the next watching the hot lustful streaks of his first artist and then the broad shy strokes of his brush after, edible paints touched her skin, blending with the deep beautiful coloring of her oriental skin, smearing the seed over her tanned cheeks. He gestured anxiously at the next group of men, bringing over the next pair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had the remaining primary colors, red and green, and both had been holding off for a while. Building between them. Each holding off and cooling down from the moment they'd fall over the edge, waiting for their time with this woman. She was gorgeous. Tanned smooth skin and glossy black hair, the small almond slit of her eyes just opening back to see them, and with naked lust they stared deep into her brown orbs.

Both men fired at almost the same time, streams intersecting and slapping together before her face, splashing across her lips and cheeks in a thick creamy X. A second volley touched her neck and began to drip slowly down across her chests pooling in the hollows near her collarbones. As each man panted, they began to trace streaks across her, thinner much more precise than the splattered offerings of seed they'd previously given her, each line and point little more than a centimeter as they traced the paths of their wild and lustful markings. The pictures snapped perfectly as they moved to either side of her revealing the drying marks of their cum across her features.
 
And then there were two....

She felt stained. Dirty. Her eyes bright with tears she dared not shed, unable to comprehend the artist behind the madness.

The act of holding herself still was a feat in of itself with every nerve screaming to back away from the hose that was to further stain her.

It came too fast. It was an instinctive act, when her tongue snaked out to clean the warm creaminess that had arced over her lips... Her cheeks flaming red as she belatedly remembered it's source.

Color spilled into the milky white traces over her skin, as if marking the individuality of each person that had saw fit to mark her. It was a strange concept. These people that found her nudity enough to be stroke material. Strangely flattering.... in a derisive way.

And then there were three...

They were intimidating. Three casted shadows towering over her as she wilted before them. Wanting to curl up and hide herself but not wanting to stain the rest of her body with the seed that soiled her...

If only she could just hide... just disappear... There was no art in this, no beauty....
 
His hand touched her shoulder softly instead of himself as he looked at her, fighting back the edge of tears. The other two backed off for a moment going back towards the fluffers.

"Sweet. Um miss, you're far too pretty to cry. We're here to celebrate how beautiful you are. It's what we all came to do, Not to scare you into tears and hiding. It was Patrice's idea to hire you, since we all found you so beautiful." He bent down to whisper to her, his hand tilting her chin up so he could look at her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrice followed the motions of one of his artist's the hand across her shoulder the, slight tilt of her chin, with his hand and the words he whispered to her ear, his camera taking the shots that followed her upturned face, and the marks across her body.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He knelt next to her knowing he was somewhat obstructing the current angle, whispering his words to her and her alone.

"All of us have been watching you, and we wanted this to be something special, each of us giving something so personal it could come from no one else. For you." His young face was red, and his breathing was almost ragged, His other hand moving swiftly along his own cock. "So don't cry it's a gift for someone we adore, someone so beautiful." He panted moving the hand on her chin to her hand, raising it and holding it with his. "And you look even better wearing our gifts and nothing else. You're gorgeous, and." He grunted as he could feel all the pressure rise. His cock spasmed and he shot thick cream over her fingers and palm, filling the cupped fingers to overflowing. He neglected to dilute it with his paint. "I'll come back to paint his vision, but that is all for you, and it only makes you more beautiful."

He dared far too much, and kissed her lips. Smearing the delicate lines of paint and tasting the crust of other men's offerings to her. "I hope you'll feel better about this." His eyes looked into hers and he waited there, looking at her.
 
Last edited:
She didn't believe him. Honeyed words spoken in the heat of his arousal... She didn't believe him.... until the gentle hand passed under her chin to lift her eyes to his face.

The whispered words were broken by the ragged breath of his pending release. Sincere. There were no lies behind the flushed confession he offered her as he crumbled to his knees beside her and dwarfed her small hand in his.

Sincere words whittling away at her disbelief.... She almost believed him. The way he held her hand with such reverence, the way he left his offering in the joined cup of their hands, the way his seed overflowed to drip past her small fingers, overflowed to wind about her wrist in dribbling spirals...

She never saw it coming. The way his face pulled much too close to her soiled one and lips pressed with tender affection to hers. She recoiled too late as her eyes widened with her confusion...

"Why would you do that...? Wh- when there's another's... " Eyes closed shut as her face turned away incapable of expressing her concern for another's seed and unable to comprehend how he, or anyone would still kiss her... desire her like this... "It's dirty... isn't it?"
 
He shook his head. "Of course not. We're all clean, and you're as pure as possible, we're not intending to humiliate you, but to venerate you." He blushed. "Almost worship you."

He stood up smiling. "How could we ever dirty you?" His smile was warm and loving. "I'll come back to paint, but my time is over for now. I'll stay here with you though. We're all here to present to you our offerings." He was hardening again. the wonders of youth, It would still be a long time before he could come again, but the vision of her and the incredible eroticism of being covered in so much of their semen, It was having an effect upon him.

The other two men had returned, watching the interaction between the two. Each one had his brush in hand, and his own personal paint waiting. Their words fell freely from their mouths. That they thought she was gorgeous. That they were the luckiest guys in the world. How they wished her the best in her career, and how good she made them feel.

About just how fucking hot she was to make them spunk without even a touch. Hot white ropes kissed her shoulders and chest, more streams began to flow, and long after one had stopped still the last kept going, drops of cum dotting and speckling her breasts. Paintbrushes followed soon after coloring her skin along the paths, marking the initial landing points, The man who'd sprayed so much taking a moment to thank her for being there, while he dotted her chest constantly touching each small blob with a rich royal purple.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrice meanwhile moved over and over again snapping pictures, and signaling that finally All his artist's should clear the space. With concern he stopped by Her and cleared the sheet spreading it out again. "Is there anything we can get you? You can't clean yet but if something is in your eyes we can get you a hot towel." He touched her clean hand. "Or a drink perhaps?"
 
It was a new perspective.... To see her cupped hand that dripped a stranger's seed over her thighs.... as an offering.

The flush that colored her cheeks this time was not from shame, instead they colored from their unrestrained praise. It was difficult to find herself beautiful under the splatterings of milky white seed, but it was even more difficult to dissuade these men of their obvious adoration...

She was curious.

"Is there anything we can get you? You can't clean yet but if something is in your eyes we can get you a hot towel. Or a drink perhaps?"


Her eyes lifted to the photographers as she pulled herself to her feet with his offered hand. "Could I... see myself? Bring in a mirror perhaps?"

Her request must have surprised him as he hesitated before agreeing. From a side table, she picked up the glasses she had always preferred to do without in a photo shoot and turned to the open door. Her clean hand returned unconsciously to cover herself from the many eyes that raked over her nudity as a floor length mirror was pushed in.

Her eyes lifted, following the reflection of toned legs upwards over the smaller translucent specks of dribbled cum. Thighs flared outwards into hips to the small streaks that dripped over the small expanse of her tummy. Arced streaks of thick cream marked the slopes of her breasts, shoulders and neck, trickling down between the valley before drying in their tracks. Each individual streak and splotch picking up the subtle hue of color like a tag to the one who'd left his offering over her skin.

Her head canted as she finally dared to look at the face before her. The glare of light reflected off the rim of her glasses as she took in the ragged lines that speckled over her face.... evidence of their adoration??

She backed away towards the set of four that were next, watching them through the mirror as her hand dropped to her side, in an open exposure of her own body, "And you? Do you all feel the same way...?"

Her eyes drifted from the set of four eyes down to her cupped hand still brimming with cum. Slowly she lifted the drenched hand, to let the milky white make it's elegant spiral down her wrist "Would you still want me...even though this is all from other men?"

As if to mark her point, her eyes returned to the mirror and the stained hand dropped to her breast. With the care of an artist, she left the imprint across the soft flesh..."Would you.... touch me?"
 
Last edited:
To a man they looked to Patrice. That wasn't in the original agreement, they weren't specifically weren't to touch her. But Alain already had, and she was responding. She was responding well even. Cautiously they approached until another man piped up.

"We all want you. Of course we want you, and that's from other men who worship and adore you the same way. We've all wanted you."

At the invitation to touch her they rushed forward. Almost too impatient, but slowed down as they came to her. As a whole all four men let their hands touch her, first with a single fingertip, then with wide spread fingers arcing and drawing through the puddles moving streaks of paint and cum with their hands. Running over her breasts and stomach up and down her thighs. A true octopus roaming every eager curve.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrice for his part left the mirror and went back to his cameras, before coming closer to the group shooting their soft touches. The men on their knees kissing her feet and softly running their fingers up her calves spreading a milky sheen into her thighs as they reached them. The men on either side of her, Softly kissing each cheek blurring the two precise lines and either man alternating to take a kiss at her sweet lips. As they moved he could see that he saw her taking pictures. She went to remove her glasses and he shook his head. Speaking only once to ruin the erotic scene.

"No. Leave them on, I've always loved how you look with them on."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were moving. Breaking off to singularly touch her. In a way each possessive. Both men across her legs trailed kisses, letting fingers walk along the trail of moisture, soft lips leaving the smallest patches across the smooth muscles of her calf over and around her delicate knees. Licking the soft sensitive skin behind them leading to just below her bottom. Each man waited touching only the under cleft of her back thigh before moving back down. The men on top could not stop their kisses. From her lips they trailed down her neck tasting the drying covering of others along with the salty sweetness of her sweat. Their hands traced the skin of her navel running up and down the safe valley of her belly, kissing across her shoulders biting her collarbone softly while the pictures flashed.

They moved taking her front and back. The man behind her folding his arms over her as his body pressed completely to hers, His throbbing and insistent hard on pressing deep into the cleft of her bottom. His lips touched her neck, his tongue danced over the cleft of her neckline. His teeth followed shortly thereafter as he nibbled gently. First down and over her right back shoulder then up until his hot breath misted across her ear lobe.

Her front was attended softer her arms subject to kisses, her finger sucked deeply into his mouth before he kissed her palm. He nuzzled her stomach then, the slight stubble scratching against her before his nose touched her navel. His tongue followed shortly, swirling, like a fish through water, dancing in a tiny pond. His hands reached for her sides brushing the other man's arms as he teased up and down her flanks running his hands over her hips. He looked into her eyes. "How much more of you can we touch?"
 
Last edited:
She almost stopped them as they rushed to her, the eagerness reflected therein scared her... until they slowed. Her wary eyes assessed each approaching man as fingers gingerly made contact.

It was a restrained want... the way they touched her. Reigning in desire as fingers explored her skin and dabbled through the spread of cum already on her body.

When she heard the shutter of the camera, her head turned towards the photographer and hastily tried to remove her glasses for the continuation of his photo shoot. The photographer wasn't the only one who'd stopped her.

"Please don't take them off. " It was a soft whisper that floated just over her shoulder as the man let the few strands of silky hair run through his fingers to press lips across her shoulder.

Her eyes, and mind lost track of who it was that touched her. Breath catching as each one found those little places of sensitivity. It was terribly erotic, now that she recognized the intention behind their touch as something other than humiliation. Flattering, really as the obvious want came forth in the possessiveness of their actions.

She arched back as he pressed her body to his, drawing a shuddering groan from parted lips. It was an inevitable reaction as her senses were overwhelmed. Her body registered the incessant press of his prick between the globes of her asscheeks, recognizing the compliment he paid her in his arousal. It was a physical recognition, a primal exhibition of lust that stemmed from his want, their want.

Her fingertips danced over them, brushing over the expanse of chiseled chests. Like theirs, she started timid, with the barest grazing of the tips of her fingers. It was a gradual transition, the way her hands pressed against skin, traveled lower before moving on to another person.

The question stilled the rush of sensation, stilled the flow of warm pleasure as she took the moment to intake what her body had accepted and internalized. Her eyes met his before she glanced away with flushed cheeks

"How much more do you want...?" It was a question that was innocently asked, but suggestively phrased.

From the corner of her eye she saw his head dip to the apex of her thighs. The stubble of his chin scritching across the waxed smoothness of her venus mound was merely the harbinger for what was to come. The gentle pressure of hands parted her thighs as he tasted of her sex...

She had lost track of the shutter snaps as her legs trembled, struggling to keep her standing amidst the attention she was given. Her one hand had coiled into his hair, an instinctive response as her body sought to fill the need the men had incited. The other hand had found it's grip around a throbbing shaft...
 
His mouth grew more insistent as he pushed his friend from between her legs, his mouth closing over the garden of earthly delights, his pink tongue searching for soft pink flesh behind the smooth shaven tan lips. Deeper and deeper as he lifted her bottom up in his hands, his fingers squeezing and pulling the pliant flesh. How much more could he want, He wanted every drop of her, to feel her nectar soak his face the same way he planned to soak hers, to feel oozing cream gush from her mound and douse the fire in his belly, while his hand was stoking the bonfire in his loins to a blazing inferno.

For their part his companions weren't standing around doing nothing. His friend who he'd moved from between her legs was busy rubbing circles about her other breast, lifting and circling the flesh of it, feeling it's weight in his hand and squeezing the tender teardrop shape of it. His mouth was attached to the hard nub of her nipple, suckling sweetly at her like a babe to milk. He was focused on his task, his tongue slowly circling her nipple teasing the darker flesh of her aerolae while his lips pulled at her, wanting, trying desperately to swallow more and more of her C cup sized breast into his waiting mouth.

The man behind had his hands across her stomach. Possessively, as if she needed shielding, behind her his rock hard erection nuzzled and slipped between her soft supple cheeks, he using her bottom to aid as he began to slowly thrust between, the wet head of his cock leaking and sticking his pre every time it touched the small of her back. He grunted behind her and kissed her shoulder, trailing across her back, leaving twin bites at each juncture to her neck, while his thrusts became more insistent.

"We want all of you, we want to touch your very core." He'd been the only one to speak so far, and he remained so, letting the other three touch and lick and suck her, as he stroked himself to the orgy, Her rise to this sexual creature, went beyond the misty ethereal like fantasy, into a real solid earthshaking vision. And he responded, his voice following with moans that matched hers. They raised as she reached and touched him her hand replacing his.

Both of her hands grasped something and the men responded firmly, beginning to push their hips gently at first, then with more as their desire overcame their fear and awe she was responding to them, and they were responding to her, like a beautiful wordless communication the men's moans began to fill the air, mingling with each other. A lustful chorus building to a peak.
 
Pleasure was a remarkable thing as she lost herself in the hands and lips that tended to her body. The tables had turned as they sought to pleasure her and sate her lust. She staggered forward as her legs made a valiant effort to stay standing amidst the onslaught of sensation.

The stroking of her hand picked up it's pace in time with the driving of her own need. Her grip that was once a slow gentle touch, now tightened and sped up to a furious pace.

The warm alto of her moan was accompanied by the baritone base of the men around her as their efforts paid off.... It was like a chord that snapped within the tension in her loins. A wild mane of ebony hair tossed itself backwards as she finally lost the struggle and staggared to her knees.

The men slowed her descent, as she settled to her knees in a straddle over the one who'd tasted her kitten. Her one arm hung weakly around his neck as she shuddered to the fisting of his hand around his cock sandwiched between them.... when he erupted.

Her mouth was parted to haul in ragged breaths as her hand stroked, tightening and relaxing to the remaining spasms that continued through her. She had missed the throbbing thickening of his prick, but she turned at the urgency of his groans... just as the first volley of his cum splashed wetly over her face, the arcing string clinging to her glasses down over her cheeks as another spurt filled her parted lips and trickled down over her chin...

The sudden streaks of hot cum that covered her was suddenly strangely erotic in her pleasure drenched senses. An insistent tug pulled the man forward as her lips closed around the head of his sensitive cock, suckling the remains of his release from him ... and the other two followed soon after...
 
Last edited:
Hot splashes arced to touch her, after she went to her knees and the men who hadn't cum yet moved forward letting her hands take them in, her soft touch building the fires in them to inescapable inferno's. Patrice's vision was somewhat forgotten in a wave of lust and pleasure, as they all watched her mouth close around their friend, suckling the last few drops purely from him. They moaned. As if synchronized they came. Hot rivers flowing down the cascade of her hair, staining white the ink black waterfall of her hair. Drops and spatters came through to tough along her neck and her shoulders leaving cooling drips down her back.

"Oooh. Please it's sensitive." The man in her mouth attempted to pull back from her grinning deeply. "Thank you for that. It was amazing. You're a goddess." He touched her face smearing a fresh deposit of semen, as he held her cheek lovingly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrice snapped the hand touching her face, and knew that this one would survive editing. This one would be a cover, her face upturned in paint and semen, with the touching expression and the sweet soft contact of hand to skin. he motioned and as the four touched her with brushes and paints, avoiding her hair the other five approached her. Adoration and primal need in equal parts in their eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they encountered her they stopped. Gazing at her on her knees, a serene grin and lust in her eyes, they paused to consider. If having her here had been a small flame seeing her like this, glazed with cum, streaked in paint, and desire, was throwing gasoline on them and the burning want they had. Hands snatched at her, fingers moving up and down her arms, her thighs, Mouths crushing to hers one by one, each man wanting a taste of her tongue. Someone decided it wasn't enough needing to follow her spine with his tongue biting softly at her bottom, another feasted on her. His lips sloppy and sweet attached to her nether set, his tongue wild and frantic as it dug into her. They raised and lowered her, Moving her from the floor to stretched among them, took her hands to their thighs, her mouth to a set of abdominals. Their bodies touched, folded in and surrounded her. Covering her in kisses and strokes, hungry bites and the promise of ecstasy.
 
Last edited:
She was sensitive.... so soon after her prior release left her that much more susceptible to their touch... shuddering, writhing in turn to their attention. Her hands filled were filled with the heat of their skin, just like theirs was with her...

Sultry moans were silenced by kisses in turn, as her body rocked over the mouth of the man that tasted freely from her sex. Sensations didn't stop as they became bold and she accepting. As her hands ran up thighs to gently cup their tightening sacs, she felt a stray finger press into the drenched folds of her kitten... and another tease the puckered hole of her ass.

Strong hands held her thighs down, pressing her into the digit invading her ass and assaulting her senses with the preamble of want as fingers sawed in and out of her sex... It was impossible to not cry out in the onslaught against her senses. The groan was a guttural emission of a waking primal need.

Her hands closed around the hardened shafts, stroking to the time of her moving hips as her lips parted to lick the cock before her. Her tongue teased the underbelly of his cock, lathing her way to his crown before she paused, taking a moment to dab the pearlescent pre over the her face before she returned to suckle him.

And one finger became two. Her lips released his cock as she moaned... "oh god... yes..... "

And it all stopped. Fingers and lips left her as she was bereft of their attention... leaving her frantic with want as she sought to grind down with no avail. "please... don't stop... please."

Want made her bold as she took matters into her own hand. On shaking hands and legs, she crawled forward, letting the man below her catch the view of her dripping kitten along with the pendulous sway of her breasts.


"This.... mmm.... this is for stopping!" She smiled a tremulous grin. She moved to straddle him then, dragging his erection over the heat of her pussy. Over and over again she taunted him, letting his entire cock feel the warmth that was so close but too far away.

It strained her to do this... chafing away at her own resolve as want built higher. Finally the scales tipped as she pressed his crown to her sex, grinding down in what must have been tortuous for him as it was for her....
 
Last edited:
Patrice glared and moved people, his hands taking control of more than his own shutters, touching shoulders and moving them away. They stopped slowly, reluctantly as they pulled from her.

"I must see." he said quietly. "This has to be captured." His camera re focused, watching and snapping each time she took a crawling step. Capturing each motion, framing perfectly each time her hips swung. the swaying motion occurring unconsciously as she advanced, like a jungle cat in heat, white stripes across her golden skin. A sexual tigress, stalking until she could pounce on her prey's meat, and feed her hungry kitty.

Feed she did, teasing and tasting slowly, building his anticipation with each slow pass of her moist sex over his throbbing member. Finally she settled, placing the head of his cock at her entrance and slipping oh so slowly down, her thighs rippling with sweat and oozing power. Slower she sank, and another man assisted her. Slowly pressing down upon her shoulders, stroking her face and bringing her lips to his member. Patrice moved to create new angles, as she began to suck, and lick at the new penis. His shots captured her kisses, captured the flutter of her eyes as she took him deep into her mouth, captured her moan around him as she sank completely, Both of her lips completely filled with her prey's flesh. His camera captured everything.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Patrice gave the signal they returned one by one trying to hold off the inevitable, jostling for a chance to touch her, to love her, to fuck their goddess. She was wanton now it seemed, spatters of drool, and pre-come dripping down her chin to mix with the paint and dried seed, creating whorls of color and shining trails that ran rivers down her body. They took up positions by her hands letting her stroke them, trading places in her mouth as she wished, her mouth following one man to another, a last licking and slicking her bottom, applying lubricant as much as his own saliva, to the tight pucker of her ass. If she noticed more than an occasional moan or the shaking of her thighs as she sank to her knees he didn't register it as he played with her starfish. First inserting his tongue, then a finger, then two. Patrice's camera urging him forward, to try to have her. He wanted to.

She moaned again, and ground her hips, the cock deep inside her wet folds working further and further, As the man underneath her raced, pumping her up and down with his hips alone. Bouncing her higher and higher as she rode him, is hands gripped her ass cheeks, Squeezing and pulling them apart, exposing her, holding her as he felt her crush and squeeze against him. His breath came hard. And he bit his lower lip as he held himself back from the brink. He groaned but his plea was obvious. Take her.

He did.

His hands crushed to her breasts as his chest cleaved to her back. His cock thin and tapered pressed against her last opening, the smooth head pressing deep against the resistance of her anus. He pushed, slowly, feeling her shake and biting the back of her neck, before finally he pushed inside her, the head sinking into the depths of her bowels. He felt her moan, and collectively a shudder ran through each of the five men as one. Patrice was the only one who spoke however.

"You're ours, Goddess."
 
She was so thoroughly filled... as her body stretched to accommodate him. A body wide shudder was felt as he slowly pulled from her ass only to rapidly slam back in. Her cry was taken as her parted lips filled with another prick. The impact pushing the fortunate member to the back of her throat when she'd only intended to tease.

Her hands and lips juggled the three awaiting cocks as best as she could while the other two alternately filled and left her... one would press deeply inside whilst the other left her bereft.

As their pace picked up, their rhythm changed, driving her into a feverish pitch of tension as they fell into time together, thrusting in and out of her body with their own inevitable need....

The one beneath her finally lost it. His warning went unheard in the roar of her own impending climax as the one behind her followed suit. Three people joined deeply to the hilt as their throbbing members emptied into her body.... it was enough to push her over.
 
She was coming. Her insides seizing and clenching down, milking the two shafts already busy spewing deep inside them. If men could have been Multi orgasmic these men certainly would be. As it was her pulsing folds squeezed every last drop from each man, dragging a low quiet moan from the trio's worn lips. With help she was stood up and received a kiss from each man that had previously been inside her. With further help, she was laid down; her arms and legs splayed. Her hair behind her fanned out like a slowly rising wave of black.

The curve of her lips, the tiny slit of her lust filled almond shaped eyes, white slickness dripped out of her holes, between her legs, soaking against her even as her hand reached out towards the men who came to surround her. Patrice was finally among them, his member in his hand, solid and thick, his presence bringing back the others who had come before.

"This is our last offering to you goddess. The final gift we can give you from everyone able to." Patrice's words were heavy in the air, almost as heavy as the sensual stew of emotion and scent hanging off everyone present. Slick wet sounds, dropped another ingredient into the pot, moans sweetening it, and the rushed grunt of breath from men so close to the edge, yet backing away thickened it further. Like boiling off the excess water in the pot. Long moments passed, each second, each tick of the clock could have been the last of any man, and he would have considered it full if only he could make it to this last moment. This crescendo, this climax.

A single shuddering cry was torn from the throat of the young man who had first kissed his goddess, his breath caught in his throat as he came forcefully, soaking her other hand in clearer less thick but altogether potent cum, and his reaction sent each other man off in turn. Hot ropes criss-crossing over her, Each shot a salute to her that they adored. Each pearlescent drop falling across her body, her legs, her face, dripping down upon her like hot raindrops. Their seed marked her, took her and their moans wrapped her, the hot drippings of their love slowly cooling across her body. Finally only Patrice was left, His body wracked with pleasures as he sank between her legs and entered her.

His thrusts were sweet and sharp, moving into her as he took a picture of her face, capturing every line every streak against her there. His cock stretching and pushing deeper inside her, as his moans became more insistent. His stabbing prick being swallowed by her, until finally He groaned deeply and pulled out. His seed showering over her glasses and lips as he brought himself to her face. He took another string of pictures before he finished, his cum finally subsiding.

"Thank you. I'll send you the photos to approve of before they appear anywhere."

With that Patricve walked to the towel warmer and brought out several. He left them there for her to use or not, as he snapped the last role of film. Capturing her forever.


------------------END SCENE------------------
 
Last edited:
Haven of Sins - Scene 3

The previous scene done with Chronicle_tenko was written outside of what was expected to occur in this thread. However I thought it was an appropriate place to share a bukkake. I think Bukkake's have carry the impression of derogatory, or non consent for the woman in question, the cases that do not carry either of these feelings generally have a woman portrayed as a whore. I hope I have been able to convey some aspect of CT's view, in which a Bukkake is not necessarily something that has to be seen in any of these perspectives, and that there is a window for the sweeter appreciation of a woman.

~~~~****~~~​

It was her honeymoon. A celebration of the body, of her sensuality, of them. It had to be in the sexuality of Las Vegas, overlooking the nightlights, in the highest room, the largest suite, a place with more windows than walls...

It was beautiful, and she completed it. The sheer robe that flowed over the curves of her body - covering everything, but concealing nothing. White, to stand in contrast to the dark, unlit room. The drapes were thrown open, filtering the soft glow of the Vegas night life into the longer shadows of the suite...

Publicly private.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top