What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
derp de derp

still doesn't change the fact that you are reliant on government to make ends meet

tumblr_ma3ce6jJts1qas56v.gif

How do you make ends meet, Jen?

good to see you working on your comedy. keep up the work!

thank you for playing, now try again

You could end it any time, you know, by answering the question. Why should anyone listen to your criticism of others' income if you won't say how you come by your own?

I'm trying to imagine who would pay him for services rendered.

:rolleyes:

C'mon Zoomie, you are an esteemed member of this community. It's hard for me to rag on the new kids for quoting the Jentarded when the classiest of posters are doing it!

You could end it any time, you know, by answering the question. Why should anyone listen to your criticism of others' income if you won't say how you come by your own?

its by what you sand for. you are clearly low to entry level middle class. you are either in some mindless government job or a union thug.

ps, you also add no value

My current theory is that he's the typical keyboard warrior living in his parents' basement. He has convinced himself that mooching off his family makes him somehow superior to mooching off the government. If he has a job at all, it's something so menial he's embarrassed to tell us about it.

its by what you sand for. you are clearly low to entry level middle class. you are either in some mindless government job or a union thug.

ps, you also add no value

What I do is no secret. It would be very easy for you to find out if you wanted to. But again, if you're going to criticize my life, you must explain how your life is superior.

What I do is no secret. It would be very easy for you to find out if you wanted to. But again, if you're going to criticize my life, you must explain how your life is superior.

its sad. do you ever feel upset that you took the easy way in life, not for nothing but being a government worker you never really had a real job. does that bother you? granted, you can rape the tax payer with your pension. I'm sure that you have no idea what I'm talking about ... as its your kind that made property taxes in Wisc so freaking high.

Going to work out now. I'll be back in an hour. I have a prediction: Jen will continue trying to insult me, using insults he has already used, and won't answer the question. We'll see how right I am in an hour.

What is your "real job"?

you are really green. you will never see me post anything person here. why? because the racist thugs will try and bully me. just research dick daily, Merc, Royie

I say fuck them.

I'm in technology and that's all you need to know.

Welfare is a cancer
government is out of control

obama will push America into a death spiral
if you haven't paid attention, open your eyes and look at the number of people talking about some kind of even coming.

imagine, when obama can't print money.....

you are one sad sorry human being. no wonder you can't have a real job

you are really green. you will never see me post anything person here. why? because the racist thugs will try and bully me. just research dick daily, Merc, Royie

I say fuck them.

I'm in technology and that's all you need to know.

Welfare is a cancer
government is out of control

obama will push America into a death spiral
if you haven't paid attention, open your eyes and look at the number of people talking about some kind of even coming.

imagine, when obama can't print money.....

you are one sad sorry human being. no wonder you can't have a real job

Technology really you can't even use spell check are autotype so we all know that's a lie.

You're really fat in your Facebook photos. Please use only head shots from now on. Are you going to wear the same witch hat for Halloween this year?

Last edited:
Jen still didn't really answer the question, but I must admit I am pleasantly surprised to see him break out of his box even that much. I am very happy to have been wrong.

Of course, I don't believe a word of it. A person who, only a few hours ago, said this:
you do realize that under clinton, he was enjoying the boom of the Dot Com that was started under Ronald ... right?
Now says he's "in technology".
:nana:

Oh hold the fucking phone...

Jen got a job with her little online degree she finished up. :D

Hey Jen, can I tell them what you do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back