The Girl from the Golden Isle" (closed to Aussie_Wolf)

Adee's Night World had been full and active. There had been Black Dreams and Light Dreams both -- horrifying nightmares and wonderful visions, respectfully. But it was the last dream in her mind as she awoke that stuck with Adee.

She'd been standing at the bow of a great warship as it pushed at impossible speeds through a fierce storm that was raising and dropping the Great Circle Sea with hundred foot waves. She was dressed for battle, with leather and steel armor covering her from head to toe while an army of nearly naked, painted warriors stood behind her, screaming at the wind ... and at the pirate boat approaching ... the craft upon which a gigantic Rollo stood, naked to the Goddess, his great cock sticking out hard and distant beyond the front of his boat...

...suddenly she was in his arms, but ... he was no longer Rollo but was instead a six armed man-creature whose hands groped at her every feature while he rammed his arm sized cock into her again and again and again! Adee was screaming! But ... not in horrific pain from the intrusions being made upon her virginal body ... no ... in great pleasure at the marvelous violation...

...then ... just as suddenly ... Adee was again in the arms of Rollo ... no ... not one Rollo ... two ... then three ... as they now groped at her with too many arms and rammed their own cocks into her ... as she was chastised by her near standing mother and an unknown man, who Adee would later presume represented her future husband, the Baron of Nurva...

...and then Adee was standing on an otherwise empty beach ... naked ... caressing her hands over her body as she watched a man bathe in the surf ... Rollo maybe...? Her last vision -- whether it was Black Dream or Light Dream could be debated -- was of reaching her own hand down between her thighs to begin pleasuring her own Joy Place as the man in the water -- yes, it was Rollo! -- turned toward her ... his groin unseen by her eyes ... and told her about a subject she in her unconscious state presumed to be about having sex with her, "I will never ... m'lady."

She awoke with a start at a sudden crackling of pitch in the fire. Her first conscious thought was to look about for Rollo, finding him with his back to her, breaking limbs for the fire. Her second conscious thought -- or realization, maybe -- was that she indeed did have a hand between her thighs, her shift pulled up unconsciously at some point allowing Adee to find her soft, sensitive flesh with her finger tips.

She jerked her hand away quickly, feeling her face explode as she looked out of the lean-to again. Rollo was looking her way now, but she didn't think he'd seen her embarrassing movement. Adee turned her face away, waited for the red to fade, then rose to move out to the fire, her bedding wrapped around her body to hide it from the man.

"Good morning," she said almost in a whisper, not looking up at him. She looked at the meat cooking over the flame, asking, "Is it ready?"



They spent a while talking about Rollo's thoughts on settling down here for a while, until they came up with a way to get off the island. Adee agreed with her Protector's assessment of the location, though she really didn't know one way or the other whether it was the best location or not. But, she trusted his assessment, and she told him so.

"Will we get off the island?" she finally asked. Despite the man's confidence in their ability to survive, Adee feared no one would ever find them on the island. Or, if someone did, what were the chances that their saviors would be some of the very pirates who had attacked them? She listened to his words, then said, "I'm scared, Rollo."



Her second night of sleep at their new camp wasn't quite as wild as her first, but Adee awoke to yet another erotic dream in which Rollo played a part. At least this time, she didn't have her hand pressing against wet folds of flesh. She had intentionally moved her bedding farther away from Rollo, staying warm by having him show her how to make a bed of dirt covered coals.

They spent the day exploring the island, stocking up supplies, looking for possible boat building supplies, and much more. Adee was becoming more comfortable around the man, joking with him, teasing him, even throwing rocks at him once while he'd sneaked off to the bushes to do his business.

This went on for three or four or five days, Adee wasn't sure. (She was losing track from a lack of concern about the passage of time with Rollo.) And while they were getting no closer to getting off the island, Adee was almost beginning to hope they never would. She got more playful with Rollo, but -- knowing the inappropriateness of a relationship between them -- she maintained enough distance between them to prevent one or the other of them from accidentally taking the other into his or her arms. Adee needed to make sure this didn't happen, because she knew that if it did ... she would give herself to the man without hesitation.



For the first time since they'd landed here, Adee awoke before, which made her smile with pride. Rising, she donned her boots after shaking the creepy crawlies out of them, then headed down the trail toward the sea shore, just a couple of dozen paces down a slight rise from their camp on the hill's edge. Rollo had been trying to teach Adee how to use a dagger, and while she'd learned a great deal, she still had a long way to go. This morning, she snuck both of Rollo's daggers and headed to the beach to train. She took a stance, swung, parried, swung again. In her mind's eye, a pirate grasped at his cut open chest while a second one clutched at his arm, now minus the hand she'd severed from him.

She danced about in the sand for several minutes, training with the weapon that, obvious, she had no reason to be carrying. It would take a great many hours, days, weeks, even months for her to be skilled enough with just this small blade to ever be able to defend herself. But, Adee was determined to learn.

"Careful, darling."

Adee spun so quickly that she lost her footing in the wet sand and fell backward to her buttocks. Standing less than twenty yards from her were three men -- pirates, certainly -- each walking slowly toward her with hungry smiles and leering glares.

"Cut yourself, you will," one of the men said. He was short and squat and ugly, with a scar running down the entire left side of his face. He offered a hand out, saying, "Gimme ... and teach ya how to use your little blade, I will."

Adee rolled away to her feet, holding the knives up in a threatening pose. Despite the trembling of the blades before her, she warned, "I don't need you to teach me how to use my blade, pirate scum."

"Pirate scum...?" the man repeated, causing his partners to laugh with him. He looked to his left and right, and slowly the three men began to spread out to eventually take up positions all about her. The Scarred Man said smiling, "Darling, I take offense, I do. Pirate, maybe, but ... scum? Call myself scum, I would not."

He was barely out of reach of the dagger's end by now, and despite having been backing slowly away, Adee soon found herself surrounded by the men. She glanced at each one of them, turning the blade on each as well, but maintaining most of her attention on Scar.

"Darling, give me the dagger, will you," he said, a statement, not a question. "Hurt you, we will not."

Adee's heart was pounding fiercely as the man looked knowingly to one man, then the other, then said quietly, "Take it then, we will."

Suddenly, the two men to her sides lunged forward. Adee had expected this, of course. Scar wasn't going to take a chance that the girl actually knew what she was doing with the blade and get himself hurt. Quickly, she backed away from the attack, spinning on her heel and swinging one of the blades in a wide arc as she held the second blade close to her body.

And she actually made contact! One of the men screamed out in pain and grasped at the gash now bleeding from his wrist to his elbow. The second man hesitated, looking at his friend in surprise, giving Adee the opportunity to step forward and thrust the second blade. She sunk it an inch into the man's side as he now yelled out both a painful scream and a foul word.

But, that was the end of Adee's offensive. Before she knew it, Scar had her by one hand, throwing her off balance enough for the Cut Man to grab her by the foot. Suddenly she found herself restrained by all four limbs as she screamed out, "ROLLO...! HELP!"
 
Rollo had woken up and for once Adee had not been sleeping beside him. He had gotten up and looked around the campsite and had been surprised when he had not found her. It was not like her to be up before him let alone leave without telling him where she was going. Still he had to admit that over the last week she had been steadily getting along better and had even been pulling her weight better.

He was beginning to believe they could make a go at it and was even thinking of getting a little closer to her, but not too close. Whatever he might think their first priority still had to be to get off this island so he could get her to her betrothed. Sighing he buckled on his belt and placed his axes in it then set out to towards the downed tree he had been cutting their firewood from. It was down towards the beach and he whistled as he set off. Perhaps Adee was gathering fruit from the trees near the beach. Their were banana trees near the shore as well as coconut and mango's and berry bushes nearer to their camp where the stream joined the ocean.

As he reached the tree and pulled his axe out he heard a commotion on the beach. Pausing he waited but he didn't hear anything else and he raised his axe and then he heard Adee's voice. "ROLLO...! HELP!"

He was already moving before the words had really registered in his mind. She was basically below him so instead of going back to the small track he cut straight through the undergrowth, his axe swinging and clearing the way. Soon he saw the beach and he immediately saw the danger. Three people surrounded a squirming figure on the ground and one was just pulling down it's breeches.

Rollo's vision went red but he did not yell out. He needed all the advantage he could get and surprise would help him. He pulled his other axe out and continued running. As he got closer he could hear them laughing and he grimaced and then he drew his arm back and threw even as he angled to the left. The axe spun end over end and then thunked into the mans head, splitting it open and burying itself into it.

Even as he fell forward and the two others gaped at him, Rollo ran passed him and behind the man on the left and chopped his head clean off his shoulders, before swiveling and then launching the axe straight into the others chest. He flew backwards and was dead before he hit the ground. Rollo quickly pulled the first man off of Adee and removed his axe and looked for anyone else. Finding no one he retrieved his second axe then finally looked at the girl.

To his horror she was naked, her clothes having been ripped from her body and lying in tatters around her. She was splattered in blood from her attackers an had a wild look in her eyes. He quickly removed his shirt and covered her up. "Don't worry Adee you are safe now. They are dead and can't hurt you now. Let's go and get you cleaned up now." He tried to get her up but she was in too much shock so he picked her up and started to carry her back to the campsite.

Once there he walked straight into the pool without stopping and began to wash her scrubbing her clean of all traces of blood. When she was all clean he was going to get out then realized he would have nothing to dress her in. There was only the spare men's clothing they had found on the beach. With a rope belt he could probably make it fit her but was it appropriate?

"Adee, are you okay?" he asked her, "I have to ask you something but maybe now isn't the right time."
 
The entire event had been a blur or fury and fear to Adee. After calling for her Protector, the teen had found herself entirely in the control of the three men. She'd felt her shift and waist slip being ripped at, the cold air flooding over her flesh as it was exposed. She continued to kick and scream, and though she tried to grab at and scratch the men, she only rarely got a hand free to do so.

She knew what was about to happen to her. The Scarred Man -- who she could see was already pulling his breeches down -- would claim her innocence in the more horrific and painful way ... then one of the other two would repeat what his leader had ... then the other ... then, most likely, they'd do the same again and again ... maybe for days ... weeks ... moons ... until finally she was lucky enough to find a sharp object and put it through her neck, ending her desperation.

That was when the Scarred Man's face lit up with a shocked expression ... then he fell flat upon her, smashing her to the sand. The next moments were just more blur: there were cries of pain and anger; bodies moved this way and that in quick movements; weapons slashed through the air above her; and something -- it would turn out to be blood -- splashed across her face, getting in her eyes.

"Don't worry Adee you are safe now."

And suddenly, it was over. Or, at the least, one portion of the madness was.

"They are dead and can't hurt you now. Let's go and get you cleaned up now."

Adee felt the Scarred Man being shoved off her, then felt herself being lifted from the sand. She wrapped her arms around Rollo's neck as he headed up the beach, seemingly unbothered by the sand as it shift from wet and easy to traverse to dry and deep beneath his steps. As they entered the foliage, Adee's anger at what had nearly happened to her finally gave way, and she began sobbing fiercely into his neck.

She gave herself over entirely to Rollo's care. At the pool near their camp, he began splashing water onto her, trying to scrub away the blood splattered all over her. He initially tried to do so with his shirt still over her shoulder, but it was awkward. Adee pulled it from her and set it aside, sitting in the water naked before the man. She showed no concern about her nudity as the warrior continued cleaning her body.

Through the entire bath, Adee had just sat there and stared off toward the trickle of water above her. When she realized Rollo's hands were no longer caressing the cold water over her flesh, she finally looked to him to find him with a questioning expression.

"Adee, are you okay?

She didn't know how to answer him. She'd been through so many emotions over the past minutes. In fact, the anger which she had begun with was returning to her rapidly.

"I have to ask you something but maybe now isn't the right time."

She missed the question as he asked it, but as she stood from the pool -- still naked except for the boots still on her feet -- and headed away from the camp, she realized that Rollo had been about to ask her if the three pirates had, in fact, penetrated her as intended. Again she didn't know how to answer him, so she didn't. Instead, she headed down the trail toward the beach without a word.

Her tight young ass cheeks bounced with each step until she was back on the wet sand, standing amongst the three corpses. She studied them a moment, then moved to the tall pirate whose narrow waist line seemed the closest to her own. She jerked his boots from his feet, tossed them aside, then -- with one of Rollo's daggers she found laying nearby in the sand --- cut in half the rope holding the man's breeches in place. She grabbed them by the cuffs and jerked them off the pirate, donning them herself.

Still bare from the waist up, Adee then stripped the Scarred Man of his jacket and shirt. Ironically, considering that he'd taken an ax to the back of his skull, he was the least bloody of the three men. She loosened the buckle of his belt, ripped it loose from his breeches big loops, and wrapped it around herself. It was loose, even at the shortest buckle hole, but she would fix that later by punching in a new hole. She donned the man's very large fitting shirt, then his jacket.

It was only then that Adee turned to look at Rollo. Without any comment about having been on such erotic display to him, she held her hands out to her sides and asked with a tone that made her sound like she hadn't nearly been raped by these men, "How do I look...? Pirate-y enough?"

She turned in a full circle showing herself off at Rollo, looked at her garb, then looked up with a smile and told him, "A bit big, but ... I can fix that."

She looked up and down the beach, then back to Rollo and said with brutal confidence, "I need to kill someone. You need to teach me how to kill someone ... if we're going to get their boat and get off this rock."

Adee wasn't sure what was going through her Protector's mind. But considering that he'd been showing so much attention to her rescue, protection, and care ... then had her flaunt her young, naked body as she had, it didn't surprise Adee that Rollo's attention wasn't on what was now the most important thing to do.

"Let's find the rest of the bastards," she said, knowing that there were likely more pirate on the island. Then her lips spread in a vicious smile as she finished, "and cut them open."
 
Rollo had been more than a little surprised when Adee had stood up and walked out of the pool without bothering to cover herself up. At first he had thought it was because she was in shock but as she walked past the camp he had hurriedly moved to follow her and he knew it was something else.

She walked all the way back to the beach with him following her, but she never once looked back. He knew where she was going but still he could not help admiring the way her naked body looked as she stalked across the sand. The way her muscles rippled and her ass wiggled from side to side, her pussy playing peek a boo through her legs had him mesmerized. He would have followed her regardless but now he could not resist following her.

He watched her strip the bodies and as she dressed he groaned in disappointment as her nakedness was covered up. Still as it was the spell she had seemed to cast over him was somewhat broken and he shook his head and looked at her and smiled. He knew what was happening. Instead of dealing with what had happened to her she was turning to something else instead. It was not healthy and she would eventually have to confront her inner demons but perhaps for now it would be okay.

He walked over and reclaimed his weapons, wiping the gore off them on the left over clothing. Then looking up and down the beach he gestured for her to follow him.

"Very well then Adee I will teach you how to kill. It is a little different than what I have been teaching you. I was teaching you how to defend yourself, now I will change the focus to attack."

He looked at her and then stopped and put a hand on her chest and looked into her eyes. "Make sure this is what you want though. At the moment you are feeling pain and anger because of what has just happened to you. You want to lash out at the people who have done that to you. However to take a life is no easy feat. Are you going to be able to do it when the time comes Adee," he asked staring at her with an intensity that could be called unnerving. "Tell me you can and I will teach you everything I know about killing, but you will never be the same again."
 
It probably was shock that was driving Adee's anger, because if she hadn't been affected so deeply by the near rape she probably wouldn't have rolled her eyes and sighed at Rollo's warning about what killing would do to her inside ... behind where his hand was nearly pleasuring her never-touched breasts.

Finally he asked...
"Are you going to be able to do it when the time comes Adee ... Tell me you can and I will teach you everything I know about killing, but you will never be the same again."

She turned away from him, searched until she found a sheathed sword, and pulled it out, albeit with some difficulty as the corpse it belonged to was laying in an awkward manner. She turned the sword in her hands so it was aimed point down, raised it high, then thrust it straight down ... right between two of the Scarred Man's ribs and deep into his now-stilled vital organs. Despite being relatively small to either of these men, Adee was able to sink the blade deep enough to lodge its tip into one of the man's rear ribs, preventing her from being able to remove it no matter how much she jerked.

Adee finally surrendered the weapon to its owner, looked around for another -- smaller and lighter, thankfully -- then looked back to Rollo and said with seemingly no sympathy for the dead man or for that form of her lost innocence, "Let's get to work."



They dealt with the bodies, salvaging more weapons, some coins, and additional clothing and gear just in time for the incoming tide to wash away the blood and gore staining the sand. Adee then demanded the lessons begin, and soon she was beginning to feel fairly confident with the dagger and sword that she now claimed for herself. But exhaustion finally caught up with her, and -- while Rollo was preparing a cold meal, seeing how they didn't want a fire to draw more pirates -- she passed out atop her bedding as soon as she'd laid her head down.



In the dark of the night, the Black Dreams shocked Adee awake with a scream. Rollo was right there looking at her, his concerned face lit up by a full moon. She didn't know whether he'd been awake watching for danger or had been awoken by her nightmares, but Adee didn't really care. She scooted over into his arms without hesitation, grasping his trunk and holding him for dear life.

"Don't leave me, Rollo," she begged in a whisper. As she scooched even tighter into his arms and pulled a blanket over her legs, making it clear that she wanted to sleep next to him, she said with deep sincerity, "You saved my life today ... Captain Rollo. And you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams."

She closed her eyes and pressed her cheek to Rollo's muscular chest, marveling at the warmth and comfort of him. As she drifted off again, she recalled her words, rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. She was going to be a Baron's wife ... a Baroness ... with access to much coin and the ability to offer positions and titles to Rollo. But ... it wasn't positions and titles to which Adee had been referring when she told him he would be rewarded.

She knew what those three men on the beach wanted from her, and she knew that if Rollo had not been there in the very moment he'd arrived, the Scarred Man -- who sword Adee had felt pressing at her joy place -- would have claimed her innocence and purity.

Her virginity would have been wasted on those men. And virginity -- be it of a Noble woman or a peasant girl -- should never be wasted. So ... because there was no way of knowing how long they would be on this island; nor was there any way of knowing how many more such dangers Adee might face before she reached Nurva, her virginity would not be wasted.

As soon as they found their boat and secured their passage away from here, the Girl from the Golden Isles would give her innocence willingly to the only man in the Known World who deserved it.
 
Rollo had watched her plunge the sword between the mans ribs until it stuck fast in them. She did it without fear and with no pity whatsoever in her eyes. The fact that he was already dead played a little part in his decision but still it was not easy to plunge a piece of steel into a body no matter what.

The rest of the day he spent teaching her the basics of sword and dagger. She already knew the dagger pretty well, and he only needed to change her mindset with it. Instead of using it for defense, he took her through ways of using it for attack. He was thinking about her light frame and her stealthy way of moving, and took advantage of that, teaching her how to take down opponents from behind by stealth and skill.

The sword he taught her was the one that was light but strong. It could cut but it's main killing blow was the thrust. Rollo set up coconuts and had her practice thrusting at them trying to skewer them perfectly. Then he put one in some netting and swung it from a tree and had her try.

He was impressed when she did not complain but just did everything he said. She was a quick study and soon she was getting the hang of it. He had to remember a lot of things as well. It had been awhile since he had used a sword. He still kept his training up with it of course but he specialized with his axes.

They trained until the sun started going down and then he called a halt. She still trained more back at camp while he prepared dinner and he had to call for her to come and eat twice. Eventually he saw how tired she was and ordered her to bed. She complained but was asleep before she even laid down. He tucked her in then stayed awake to make sure their camp had not been spotted.

He was just getting ready for bed when she sat up and screamed, moving into his arms. He had been a little worried about this but he just held her as she cuddled in tighter, burying herself against his chest. Smiling a little he laid down and wrapped her up in his arms, pulling the blanket over the both of them. She might say she would reward him, but this was all the reward he needed.

He would protect his princess with his life until they were rescued or he sailed her to her new husband himself. If that meant he had to fight and kill a whole ship then that's what he would do. No one was ever going to harm Adee ever again.
 
In Rollo's arms, against his body's warmth, Adee slept like an angel, her subconscious mind clear of the Black Dreams that had woken her earlier. She kept close to the man, her arms shifting sometimes from being folded against his torso to being wrapped around it. But which ever posture she took with him, it was inappropriate for their stations of future-Baroness and commoner-Protector.

But Adee didn't see them as such titles any longer. She'd fantasized about what it would be like to be with a man; then had met -- and later seen naked -- this man Rollo and contemplated what it would be like to be with him specifically; then -- after days in close proximity and then the fight on the beach -- she'd gone beyond fantasy and contemplation and decided without hesitation that her virginity was Rollo's to have if he desired claiming it.



When she awoke, she was alone but only by a few yards. Rollo was standing near the little ledge that led down to the beach, staring off toward the distant ocean. Adee contemplated whispering softly, Rollo, take me...

...then -- on the wind coming up from the shore -- she heard the sound of metal on metal, followed shortly by a man calling out indecipherable commands. Adee hopped up and rushed to Rollo's side, looking down to the beach where a small sail boat was pulled up to shore, rocking a bit with each incoming wave that slammed against its stern. Five men -- more pirates -- stood at the beach or walked up and down the shore, while the attention of one of them followed along the tree line in which Adee and Rollo stood, hidden.

The teen realized two things suddenly and nearly simultaneously: first, her heart was pounding with a desire to slice these bastards into little pieces, feeding them to the sharks and sand crabs; and second, without even thinking consciously about it, she had leapt up from her bed and headed toward Rollo with her dagger and sword in hand. Although she truly wasn't, Adee felt like a warrioress, whose first thought of the day is to arm herself instinctively for battle and whose last thought of the day is to get drunk with her man and fuck the night away. Of course, she and Rollo had no alcohol ... and she and Rollo were not lovers ... so...

"Can we kill them and take their boat?" she asked, quite seriously, adding without hesitation as she pointed the tip of her dagger toward one of the pirates walking the beach, "I can take that little one."
 
Rollo gazed down at the men on the beach and he was glad he had taken the time to get rid of the bodies of the men he had killed. He had debated over leaving them for the scavengers to take care of, but had decided that where there were three pirates surely there would be more.

As Adee asked about their chances of taking on all five of them and then commandeering their boat, he watched their movements calculating the odds. If they all stuck together they would be very hard pressed. It was probable they could kill two from hiding making it a three on two fight, but these looked like skilled men and no matter Adee's new found confidence, Rollo had his doubts about her prospects.

Maybe if he could get them to split up.

He got lucky as two of them headed down the beach while the other three headed towards the small path that led to where they were standing. Two of those carried barrels while those hurrying away down the beach carried baskets.

Rollo smiled. This was a supply run. That meant there was a bigger ship someone else close by. If they killed all of these people they were going to have to leave and quickly. They would be missed and he was sure that whatever ship they were from would certainly come looking for them and they would not survive against it.

Pointing at the men coming up the trail Rollo moved Adee back into the trees and the shadowy undergrowth. "See the way they are traveling with the two carrying the casks in front and the one likely in charge at the back?" he asked her. "I want you to hide just around the last bend before they spot our camp. As they turn it they will probably slow and wonder what is going on. I want you to spring forth and stab straight for the neck of the one in front. I will attack the leader from behind and I hope to knock out the one in the middle, but if I fail you stab him as well. I don't want them crying out and alerting the others. If we do this right we can kill two of them and have a prisoner and then turn our attention to the others."

He smiled at her as he led her back to the path and then moved into the undergrowth to wait as she walked around the bend.
 
Back
Top