Star Trek: The New Frontiers OOC

Though I love the detail, tis slightly scary cos I won't be able to remember all of this... and my comp's so bad that I don't usually search OOC's cos it takes ten minutes just to load a single page.

Forgive me if I stumble, oh Mon-Capi-Tan?

Though I love the detail, tis slightly scary cos I won't be able to remember all of this... and my comp's so bad that I don't usually search OOC's cos it takes ten minutes just to load a single page.

Forgive me if I stumble, oh Mon-Capi-Tan?

LOL

NP :) I do tend to go overboard when it comes to detail in Star Trek.

Equipment

Combadge

2400.gif

Tricorder

tricorder001.gif

Phaser Type 1

phaser_type1.jpg

Phaser Type 2

phaser_type2.jpg

phaser_type2a.jpg

Phaser Type 3a / Compression Rifle (I think of this as a MP5 or an Uzi version of the phaser)

phaser_type3a.jpg

Phaser Type 3b / Phaser rifle

phaser_type3b.jpg

Phaser Type 3b_gl / Phaser rifle with Photon Grenade Launcher

phaser_type3b_gl.jpg

Starfleet officers might be explorers, but they have taken the Boy Scout creed to heart. "Always be prepared."

A'Lex T'Pol T’Ker - Cammander/XO

PERSONNEL DOSSIER
NAME: A'Lex T'Pol T’Ker
POSITION: Executive Officer/Chief Science Officer
SPECIES: Vulcan (some human in genome)
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 110 Lbs
MEASUREMENTS: 34C - 23 - 33
HAIR: Brown, Mid back Single ponytail or loose
EYES: Blue/Gray Eyes
PLACE OF BIRTH: City of Ta'Vistar, Region of Tat'Sahr, Planet Vulcan [Ti-Valka'ain]

INTERESTS:
A’Lex works out regularly to stay in top shape. She enjoys fencing and other forms of swordplay. A’Lex holds a black belt in Karate. She also partakes of Writing Vulcan Poetry.

LANGUAGES:
T’Kasi, Federation Standard, Romulan, Klingon

FAMILY:
Sonok A’Egeri (father); T’Pau T’Ker (mother);

Education:
Primary & Secondary Education – Vulcan 2372, graduated 23th of 245.
Undergraduate – T’krel Science Academy (Vulcan), class of 2374
Attended both Shi'Oren t'Ek'Tallar T'Khasi (Vulcan Academy of Sciences) and Trahokna t'Ek'Mishan T'Khasi (Vulcan Institute of Technology) where she excelled in Tor-tal (Physics), Yel-tal (Astronomy), and Stukh-tal (Astrophysics).

SERVICE RECORD
2379 - 2382: Starfleet Academy, major in science and physics, minor in engineering
2382 - 2384: Starfleet Advanced Line Officer's Training, Starfleet Advanced Tactical Training
2384 - 2386: Assigned to USS Kingfish (NCC-66174) as junior Science Officer
2386 - 2388: Assigned to USS Carolina as Science Officer
2388 - 2391: Assigned to USS Harrison as Asst. Chief Science Officer
2391 - 2394: Assigned to USS Carolina as Science Officer
2394 - 2397: Assigned to USS Issiquah (Sovereign Class) as Chief Science Officer
2397 - 2399: Assigned to USS Forrestal as Executive Officer
2399 - Pres:: Assigned to USS Chimera as Executive Officer

REPRIMANDS
Reprimand: Stardate 77307.54 (Insubordination)

HISTORY
A’Lex proved to be an excellent student, she excelled in her classes and remained in the top 5% of her class throughout her education. A’Lex developed an interest in marital arts during this time, and eventually earned an Eighth Dan Black Belt in Tal-shaya. As part of her requirement for studying a more volatile art form her parents required that she study ballet and gymnastics. ‘In order to harmonize and balance her life’.

She was accepted into Star Fleet Academy (Using her Mothers maiden name), where she continued her training in both marital arts and fencing as well as taking up study of the Klingon Bat'leth. She was a member of the Academy Karate and Fencing Teams throughout her time at the Academy.

PERSONALITY PROFILE
A’Lex is a typical Vulcan. Calm, cold, detached, and unforgiving. She is a hardworker and expects the same from those under her command. She has little tolerance for crewmen who don't live up to their responsibilities. She's proven her ability to remain calm under pressure.

Among other things, A’Lex loves a good cup of Earl Grey or Chamomile tea. She also loves to read, and usually will sit up a while at night reading before going to bed.

inamirrordarkly2_679.jpg

MUTPol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not much, but I hope this is okay:

NAME: Marigold (Mari) Doyle
POSITION: Ship's Counselor/Acting Ambassador
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 120 Lbs
HAIR: Black, shoulder length, wavy
EYES: Soft brown
PLACE OF BIRTH: Sydney, Australia, Planet Earth

HISTORY
Mari is a typical human caught up in the Federation. She had an atypical upbringing (her childhood focused mainly on her musical talents) and attended StarFleet Academy as a way to work with people once she found the joys of Psychology. She few through her classes but had difficulty with the more technical and physical aspects of her studies. Her recent posting to the USS Chimera is her first. She plans on gaining experience with the new ship in order to gain full Commander status.

Marigold is charged with the chief counselor position within the Chimera as well as acting as an Ambassador for the United Federation of Planets should the Chimera encounter friendly or non-friendly sentient beings. She is to broker peace and bring alliances to the Federation and offer aid in their name should she deem it fit.

:Warning. Information overload. Crainial collapse in one minute: :D

But seriously. Lots of stuff! And yes, give me a short while to come up with a bio. Deffinatly think I'll go with a Bolian. Quite probably an Einsign or Lieutenant

It's not much, but I hope this is okay:

NAME: Marigold (Mari) Doyle
POSITION: Ship's Counselor/Acting Ambassador
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5' 8"
WEIGHT: 120 Lbs
HAIR: Black, shoulder length, wavy
EYES: Soft brown
PLACE OF BIRTH: Sydney, Australia, Planet Earth

HISTORY
Mari is a typical human caught up in the Federation. She had an atypical upbringing (her childhood focused mainly on her musical talents) and attended StarFleet Academy as a way to work with people once she found the joys of Psychology. She few through her classes but had difficulty with the more technical and physical aspects of her studies. Her recent posting to the USS Chimera is her first. She plans on gaining experience with the new ship in order to gain full Commander status.

Marigold is charged with the chief counselor position within the Chimera as well as acting as an Ambassador for the United Federation of Planets should the Chimera encounter friendly or non-friendly sentient beings. She is to broker peace and bring alliances to the Federation and offer aid in their name should she deem it fit.

Just add to it as you go along and you'll be just fine :)

:Warning. Information overload. Crainial collapse in one minute: :D

But seriously. Lots of stuff! And yes, give me a short while to come up with a bio. Deffinatly think I'll go with a Bolian. Quite probably an Einsign or Lieutenant

Cool beans. Sorry about the overload. I just geeked out :D

Alex Hagen: Chief Medical Officer

Character Bio
Name: Alex Hagen
Species: Romulan/Betazed Hybrid
Height: 6’2
Weight: 210 Lbs
Hair: Brown in a short crop cut
Eyes: Deep Blue
Place of Birth: Planet Betazed
Note: Due to his mixed genetics, Alex has a strong empathic sense and a firm instinctive control from external telepathic influences.
Languages: Federation Standard, Ancient Betazed, Romulan, Klingon, Cardassian, Bajorian
Family: Marcus Hagen , Betazoid father Associate Professor of Sciences, Betazed Medical Academy; Azuma Hagen (Alias, real name Solara), Romulan mother, Deceased; Rachel Andrews Hagen, Human Stepmother, Commanding Officer USS Foley; Ensign Amanda Williamson Human Wife, Deceased.
Children: Kara: 9 year old Romulan/Betazed/Human Hybrid
Interests:
Languages, Hiking, Holodeck programming, Medical research, some cooking, and Activities with daughter
Education:
Primary and Secondary Education: Betazed
Service Record:
2383 - 2387: Starfleet Academy Majoring in Medical Sciences. Graduated third in class
2387 – 2389 – Posting as Nurse on USS Carolina,
2389 – 2392 – Posting of Medical Technician on USS Montgomery, Promoted to Lieutenant Jr.
2392 – 2395 – Posting at Starfleet Medical as Infectious Disease Research Technician, Promoted to Lieutenant
2395 – 2398 – Posting to USS Midriff as Medical officer/Trauma Surgeon
2398 – 2399 – Posting to USS Rhode Island Medical Officer, Promoted to Lt. Commander
2399 – Present – Posting to USS As Chief medical Officer
History:
The exact circumstances of Alex’s birth remain classified, as does the exact circumstances surrounding his mother’s death. Alex was affectively raised by his Father, a professor on Betazed, and his step mother, a Starfleet captain. Since He was a child, Alex had always wanted to join Starfleet, swept up in the stories of the heroism of a different age from such giants as Janeway, Sisko, and others.
Alex worked diligently throughout his childhood, working to control his empathic skill and his less than favorable Romulan half heritage. He graduated top of his class at his secondary education and immediately applied for Starfleet Academy
In his second year at the academy he met another softmore by the name of Rachel Andrews. The two began a close relationship which resulted in their marriage promptly after graduation and assignment. That relationship culminated in Rachel becoming pregnant while the pair was serving onboard the USS Montgomery.
However while on a routine scouting mission, the pair was in a shuttlecraft that lost power and crashed on a barren asteroid. Rachel suffered severe injuries and entered into premature labor. While Alex fought to keep his wife alive while attempting to contact the ship, she soon lapsed into a coma. Her condition declined steadily as Alex delivered his daughter, placing her in a makeshift incubator he had finished just minutes before, but when he turned around to help his wife she was too far gone. He attempted to resuscitate her but it was too late. When the Montgomery did retrieve the shuttle, Rachel was dead but Alex and their daughter were alive and clinging to life.
Alex mourned the death of his wife, as did many onboard. Those who served with Rachel loved the bright and intelligent woman. However Alex, steadfast in his duties, began to raise his daughter onboard his postings and steadily worked his way up the promotion ladder through hard work and a seemingly genius level of understanding of medical concepts.
Alex’s Daughter has never left his side for any longer than a week at a time her entire life and he has often said that the only thing he loved more than Starfleet and serving was her, making sure that everyone knew that his daughter came first.
Personality Profile:
Alex is a diligent worker, firmly believing in his work and in the medical profession. He is seemingly focused and intense while in pursuit of his medical duties, but outside of his profession he is a warm and caring person. He almost always has a smile for people and is rarely seen off duty without his daughter following close behind.
Beyond his warm façade he is a secretive and closed off person. He values his privacy and the privacy of his daughter and does not often welcome questions of inquiries of his childhood or his parents.

Lt. Thoras, CONN

Name: Thoras
Species: Andorian
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 152lbs
Hair: White
Eyes: Grey
Place of birth: Andorian Moon

History: Thoras joined Starfleet at a very young age, having excelled in the Acadamy classes and flight simulators. His studies focused heavily on the command and control of starships, and it was little supprise that he left the acadamy wearing the red uniform and single pip of an ensign. His first assignment, however, almost turned out to be his last.

He was assigned as the new helmsman onboard the USS Thunderchild sortly before it left for the Typhon sector with an armada of other Federation starships. There, they encountered a Borg cube which managed to destroy a fair portion of the fleet as it moved through, toward sector 001. The battle that followed is well decumented in Federation records, and, at it's conclusion, Thoras managed to steer the Thunderchild away from the cube as it exploded, saving the ship and crew from the same fate as other Starfleet vessels there.

Along with a great number of other officers, Thoras was given a promotion for outstanding dedication to duty following the running battle. It wasn't long afterwards that he was offered the position of Cheif Conn aboard the prototype ship USS Chimera, postponed until compleation.

Interests: military history (Andorian), martial arts (Klingon)

Personality profile: Thoras is typical for an Andorian. He's agressive, and enjoys partaking in all forms of combat. However, this does not mean he is incapable of making any friends. His attitude is one of "hit first, or you'll get hit". His traning at Starfleet Acadamy has lent a more 'big picture' look to situations, making him a potentially shrewd tactician. He has not yet had the chance to develop these skills to their fullest

Hey gang, i think we're off to a good start. One thing, can you make sure you put your character's rank and name, and location in the title section of your post as a header. It'll make things easier as we post to know who is posting, especially if some of us begin to play multiple characters.

Ah whoops... I didn't see this post. Sorry about that - I'll post that info up next time. Promise.

Ship's Deck Layout

DECK 01: Main Bridge, Captain's Ready Room, Executive Officer's Office, Observation Lounge

DECK 02: Lifeboats (4), Officer's Quarters, Commanding Officer's Cabin, Environment Subsystems

DECK 03: Docking Ports, Officer's Quarters, VIP Guest Accommodations, Captain's Mess

DECK 04: Lifeboats (20), Officer's Quarters, Cargo Transporters, Cargo Bays 1-4, Deuterium Supply Tanks (Upper Level)

DECK 05: Environmental Systems, Saucer Computer Core (Upper Level), Consumables Storage, Operations Support Systems, Armory One, Deuterium Injectors, Warp Core

DECK 06: Lifeboats (30), Saucer Computer Core (Mid-Level), Enlisted Quarters, Operations Control Post, Chief Operations Officer's Office, Chief Science Officer's Office, Transporter Rooms 1-4, High Energy Biophysics Lab, Atmospheric Physics Lab, Astrometrics (Holosphere Upper Level), Antimatter Pods (Lower Level), Antimatter Generator, Antimatter Injectors

DECK 07: Lifeboats (48), Saucer Computer Core (Lower Level), Stardrive Computer Core (Upper Level) Cybernetics Lab, Mutli-purpose Science Labs (9), Astrometrics (Main Level), EPS Support Systems, Shuttlebay Control Room

DECK 08: Stardrive Computer Core (Upper Mid-Level), Astrometrics (Lower Holosphere Level), Shuttlebay (Upper Level), Gravimetric Drive System (Upper Level), Officer's Quarters, Counseling Department, Head Counselor's Office, Holodecks 1-4, EPS Support Systems, Transporter Rooms 5-6, Automation Center, Slipstream Drive (Upper Level), Okuda Lounge (Upper Level)

DECK 09: Lifeboats (38), Stardrive Computer Core (Lower Mid-Level), Shuttlebay (Mid-Level), Okuda Lounge (Lower Level), Gravimetric Drive System (Lower Level) Enlisted Quarters, EPS Support Systems, Engineering Support Offices, Consumables Secondary Storage, Recycling Center, Sickbay, Chief Medical Officer's Office, Sensor Maintenance, Slipstream Magnetic Constriction Coils, RCS Thruster Quads, Armory Two, Docking Ports

DECK 10: Lifeboats (42), Stardrive Computer Core, (Lower Level), Shuttlebay (Lower Level), Consumables Transfer Conduit, Waste Extraction, Torpedo Magazines, Secondary Automation Circuits, Secondary Navigational Deflector, ZPE Tap Magnetic Constriction Coils (Upper Level)

DECK 11: Shuttlebay (Maintenance Level), Main Engineering (Upper Level), Zero-Point Energy Tap (Upper Level), Navigational Deflector (Upper Level), Tactical Planning (Upper Level), Slipstream Control Matrix, Power Transfer Conduits, Transporter Room 7,Hydroponics (Upper Level)

DECK 12: Navigational Deflector (Mid-Level), Main Engineering (Mid-Level), Zero-Point Energy Tap (Upper Mid-Level), Tactical Planning (Lower Level), Slipstream Magnetic Constriction Coils, Cargo Bay 5, Gymnasiums (2), Swimming Pool, Hydroponics (Mid Level)

DECK 13: Navigational Deflector (Lower Level), Main Engineering (Lower Level), Zero-Point Energy Tap (Lower Mid-Level), Chief Engineer's Office, Slipstream Magnetic Constriction Coils, Cargo Bay 6, Cargo Operations, Cargo Bay Entry Doors, Sickbay 2, Assistant Chief Medical Officer's Office, Hydroponics (Lower Level)

DECK 14: Lifeboats (10), Zero-Point Energy Tap (Lower Level), Slipstream Magnetic Constriction Coils, Torpedo Magazines, Communications Array, Environmental Systems Monitors

DECK 15: Lifeboats (8), Slipstream Magnetic Constriction Coils, Aft Torpedo Launcher, Forward Torpedo Launcher, Torpedo Magazines, ZPE Tap Magnetic Constriction Coils (Lower Level)

DECK 16: Engineering support, Main Systems monitoring suites

DECK 17: Phaser maintenance, Lower reactant loader, Sensor monitoring suites

DECK 18: EPS node monitoring, Computer relay monitoring stations

DECK 19: Emergency accommodations

DECK 20: (Space allocated for future expansion)

DECK 21: (Space allocated for future expansion)

DECK 22: Armory Three, Security Headquarters, Chief Tactical/Security Officer's Office, Main Brig

DECK 23: (Space allocated for future expansion)

DECK 24: (Space allocated for future expansion)

DECK 25: Reactor core jettison hatch, and Tractor Beam Emitters

Last edited:
oooh, I didn't see all the deck info.

Sweet! Maybe now I'll know (sorta) what I'm talking about....

Is the engineering post still open? And any racial limitations?

Staff listing

Current Staff are hereby listed:

Captain - Captain Miguel Antonio Torres________- Human (Lucky Vic)
XO - Commander A'Lex T'Pol T’Ker_________- Vulcan (Varshanka)
Chief CONN - Lt. Thoras_______________________- Andorian (Screech)
Chief OPS - Open___________________________-
Chief Engineer - Open (Lt. Commander Sebastian Oliver) - Human (Npc)
CoS/Tactical - Open____________________________- Klingon (Npc)
CMO - Lt. Commander Dr. Alex Hagen________- Betazed/Romulan (Rzantor)
Counselor - Lt. Commander Marigold Doyle________- Human (Wolf Sister)
Ass Chief Engineer - Szera____________________________- Gorn (Wyldfire)

NPC:

Civilian - Kara Hagen, female, child, Daughter of CMO (Rzantor)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back