Aliens: Colonial Marines new recruits (closed)

Her hot wet lips were being munched on, tender and pulled back as the slippery tongue rolled up her insides and out. So wet and sweet to the taste that he lapped at them inside and out, rolling the tip of the tongue on the clit to tease her before pulling back and smiling up her flat stomach.
 
Patricia grinned down at him and groaned " Fuck your to good at that baby"!she smiled trembling slightly. She held onto him tightly to keep balance.
 
"Comes with practice" he smirked before munching a bit more then slapping her breasts with the palm of both hands and began pinching her nipples harder than what she was doing before lowering her down, "My turn" he laughed.
 
Patricia grinned wasting no time getting to his cock. She stroked and licked his cock teasing him a bit before sucking gently on the tip rolling her tounge around the head.
 
Holding onto her shoulders tightly he looked down grinning watching as her skilled tongue went to work and wanted the cadet to devour it like a juicy piece of steak and grasped the back of her head and pulled her glowing face towards his pelvis and groaned, "Jesus. YES!"
 
Patricia groaned and took him deeper into her mouth moaning and bobbing quickly sucking Michael like he was the best piece of candy she ever had. She gasped coming up for air stroking then going back working his cock.
 
Pulling her head down he wanted her to deep throat him, "Do it" he smirked holding onto the back of her head, letting her damp hair run between his fingers and giving a steady thrust with the pelvis.
 
Patricia groaned and smirked inwardly. He wanted her to deep throat him she could tell by the thrusting of his hips. She moaned and came up for air and then took him down her throat in one swift move as she took him back in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her throat.
 
Holding tightly he pressed and watched the length disappear down her throat and her eyes widened as it reached the gullet and then closed softly before pulling out completely, "That's fucking hot" he moaned his mouth dripping with saliva wanting her more and more then pressed the rod back in this time going fast and making her "Uck uck uck uck!"
 
Patrica moaned closing her mouth over what she could and relaxing so he could fuck her mouth the way he liked it. She grinned inwardly knowing how much he liked it and looked up at him with a lusty gaze.
 
Those large, soft eyes staring up, he wanted her and she wanted him and he wanted to do everything that they couldn't do, "Don't make me cum" he said "Don't make me cum. I want to do more to you" cooing as his stronghands moved down her northern slopes and plucked her nipples hard.
 
Patricia smiled pulling back giving his cock a soft kiss before climbing up and kissing him. She sighed as he plucked her sensitive nipples and moaned leaning against him." MMMM I want you to fuck me baby" she groaned turned on by him her hair damp from being under the spray of waterwater.
 
Wrapping round the right arm under her let knee and bendinding it up exposed her dripping snatch as his left hand grasped hold of his thick Johnson and wiggled the slick, smooth head against the tender lips and pressed it in, feeling the walls yawn accepting him in with little resistance until he was balls deep inside of her and began thrusting by lifting the cadet's frame in his arms and pulling her down on his hard rod.
 
Patricia moaned holding onto Micheal as he fucked her in a standing position feeling him sink all the way home inside of her " Ohhh yess!" Patricia gasped gripping his shoulders as he rolled his cock inside of her stretching her deliciously and causing her breathing to increase with every rapid motion.
 
Cupping the right breast and bringing i up to the lips he suckled on the nipple before pinching and plucking the hard tp between the teeth and letting it snap back in place and continue to massage those firm mounds and sinking his meat and looking down to see it crawl out of her and more hot water fell over their joined heads.
 
Patricia sighed and moaned as she felt him sink deeper into her. She leaned in kissing him and gripping his shoulders as he massaged her breasts.She felt every inch of him and the feeling of his body against hers was unbelievable " Mmmm baby that feels so good" she groaned.
 
Moaning, "Oh God, Patricia" between each gulping of humid air he thrusted and pulled out then teased her clit with the head before pushing it backing. Her holes were still so tight, "What position do you want, baby?" looking into her round eyes.
 
Patricia grinned turning wanting him to fuck her from behind. She placed her hands on the wall turning for him and wiggling grinning when he spanked her ass.She groaned as he spanked her and leaned against a wall.
 
She was a slut and she knew what she was doing the teasing jiggling that ass left and right leaning against the wall spreading legs just a little bit waiting for the ride. He held the cheeks with his hands, feeling tthem. He wanted to ram her silly but before he could he need to punish her for being such a slut . Such a slut will be detrimental to the unit. He held the cheeks apart exposing both of her tight holes already dripping wet as hot water rained down on her tight skin. Slap!

The next Slap was hard enough to make a handprint on her right cheek then came the one from the left are coming off as a crack. She will have to learn who was on top.
 
Patricia panted and moaned loudly biting her lip slightly wondering if anyone could hear. She pushed herself back against Micheal hissing through her teeth slightly when he smacked her ass and groaned.

" Fuck! Mmm fuck yes Micheal fuck me baby uhhhh!"
 
She was curling, begging. The hot water falling and splashing off the bodies as his meat worked its way into her, spreading the tight, craving pink lips and driving in along the canal until his pelvis was rubbing against her firm backside, lips to the ear reading to fuck her silly.
 
Patricia gasped and moaned as he pushed all the way into her from behind. She panted totally under his control fornthe moment in this position. She felt her inside of her deeper like this and she bit her lip.

" Fuck you feel so mmm yes!"
 
Last edited:
Such a tight hole, sofuckable. He snarled, holding onto her hips tightly, drawing her back a bit further and pushing with his chest to make her extend her pretty little ass more. Doggystyle, his favorite position.
 
"Uhh mmmm!" Patricia moaned liking the new position and slread her legs a bit more wanting to keep her balance in the shower and heard nothing but the clapping of their wet bodies and moaning fillin rhe bathroom.

She enjoyed him inside of her deep and making love to her.
 
"Yes" he moaned into her ear, "that's the tight pussy I wanted" his voice thick and heavy as his heart began picking up. His rod hard as a rock sliding in and out of her, "you like it, Patricia?" forgoing the rank and getting more personal. "You want more?"
 
Back
Top