A Glimpse of Summer

I'd say you're doing great from an inspiration standpoint. Personally I like it when you post unique poses. I think people get demanding with poses and angry if their request isn't met.

Continue to be yourself. Inspiration comes in cycles. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your beauty.

<3

Aw, shucks. Thanks :)

Love the tattoos. I have 7 myself. Think they are beautiful on a woman.

Thanks! I can't wait to get more, but I haven't decided what the next one will be yet.

Incredible photos!

I think whatever type of pic you take will be met with approval, but if you are looking for inspiration, use a mirror in your next pic. Not saying how, that's your call. :D

A couple more from the photos I took last night.

I'm feeling uninspired when it comes to ideas for new pics, so requests are welcome!

Any tattoos in naughty places? Nudity is always nice and you can be creative.

Incredible photos!

I think whatever type of pic you take will be met with approval, but if you are looking for inspiration, use a mirror in your next pic. Not saying how, that's your call. :D

Thanks! I will experiment with a mirror and see what happens. Hopefully someworth posting! :)

Any tattoos in naughty places? Nudity is always nice and you can be creative.

Nah, only have the three I posted. The most risque place I want to get tattooed is on my ribcage, right below one of my breasts. Haven't picked the tat to go there though!

*bows and tops his hat* Greetings SummerStar. I couldn't help but notice your artistic influence in your star photo. The lighting and level of focus caught my attention. The more I simply admired your art (both the ink and the photo itself), I couldn't help but find how warm it was and that your lips accented the smooth tone of your skin to such a scenic degree.

I am captivated by your artistic influence within your other photos as well. My words, aside from the above, have escaped me to a degree.

I saw that you prefer to focus the camera out instead of in. The beautfy that you capture while the camera is facing out, is only a reflection of the beauty behind, both within your heart and how you see yourself. I look forward to seeing more of your artistic inspired photos and would also be interested in some of the "out" photos that you've captured.

-K

Last edited:
OK, I know the translation of 'Vita Pergit' - can you tell us the significance of the characters on your shoulder?

A couple more from the photos I took last night.

I'm feeling uninspired when it comes to ideas for new pics, so requests are welcome!

:) these are lovely - and hey i think Glipse is the new rage! honest :p

your definitely inspiring me.. or something in me :p

Tres sexy! Always nice to see a woman with good ink.

-LCN

Merci beaucoup!

*bows and tops his hat* Greetings SummerStar. I couldn't help but notice your artistic influence in your star photo. The lighting and level of focus caught my attention. The more I simply admired your art (both the ink and the photo itself), I couldn't help but find how warm it was and that your lips accented the smooth tone of your skin to such a scenic degree.

I am captivated by your artistic influence within your other photos as well. My words, aside from the above, have escaped me to a degree.

I saw that you prefer to focus the camera out instead of in. The beauty that you capture while the camera is facing out, is only a reflection of the beauty behind, both within your heart and how you see yourself. I look forward to seeing more of your artistic inspired photos and would also be interested in some of the "out" photos that you've captured.

-K

My goodness, you're going to make me blush :eek:

I think the camera does most of the work, especially when taking self shots...I always have a loose idea of what I'm going for, and just shoot until I see one that finally makes me say 'that's it!' If you could only see all the disregarded photos I end up with.

When I really have fun with my camera is when I take it outside. I could spend hours upon hours taking pictures of nature. A little more planning goes into the shots I take but really, what's there is there, I just point my camera at it and that's what I love about it. Complete, undisturbed, natural beauty.

I'd be ecstatic to share some of my favorites :)

OK, I know the translation of 'Vita Pergit' - can you tell us the significance of the characters on your shoulder?

I like to tell people it means don't get a tattoo with your boyfriend when you're 18.

In reality, it's Eternal Love in Kanji (or so I think he told me). Ah, youth.

:) these are lovely - and hey i think Glipse is the new rage! honest :p

your definitely inspiring me.. or something in me :p

Hush, we are pretending I am flawless and do not make mistakes :rolleyes:

My goodness, you're going to make me blush :eek:

I think the camera does most of the work, especially when taking self shots...I always have a loose idea of what I'm going for, and just shoot until I see one that finally makes me say 'that's it!' If you could only see all the disregarded photos I end up with.

When I really have fun with my camera is when I take it outside. I could spend hours upon hours taking pictures of nature. A little more planning goes into the shots I take but really, what's there is there, I just point my camera at it and that's what I love about it. Complete, undisturbed, natural beauty.

I'd be ecstatic to share some of my favorites :)

*smiles and chuckles lightly* Flushed cheeks have a unique beauty all in there own, so please, blush if you may.

I understand the "perfect" shot that move your mind and body, that give they goosebumps and that hint of excitement. Those shots simply capture the beauty that you are "behind" the camera. Sometimes its also those disregarded photos that a so raw, they're pure.

The minds eye and one's ability to appreciate are to spectacular traits a person can have. I'd be truly honored to see your other works of art, blushing included. *smiles brightly*

Different inspirations to some of your new photos, I've found the point of focus coupled with light and shadow to be quite enjoying. While you see the whole scene, the focus is centered on the main area/object, the light pushes and pulls the contrast to heighten the sensation. Of course river one simply on their own is priceless in and of itself.

Mmmm, great start, can't wait to see more of your beautiful self :rose:

*smiles and chuckles lightly* Flushed cheeks have a unique beauty all in there own, so please, blush if you may.

I understand the "perfect" shot that move your mind and body, that give they goosebumps and that hint of excitement. Those shots simply capture the beauty that you are "behind" the camera. Sometimes its also those disregarded photos that a so raw, they're pure.

The minds eye and one's ability to appreciate are to spectacular traits a person can have. I'd be truly honored to see your other works of art, blushing included. *smiles brightly*

Different inspirations to some of your new photos, I've found the point of focus coupled with light and shadow to be quite enjoying. While you see the whole scene, the focus is centered on the main area/object, the light pushes and pulls the contrast to heighten the sensation. Of course river one simply on their own is priceless in and of itself.

You are too kind. It's time for me to curl up in bed now, but I will PM you some of my favorites when I wake up.

Mmmm, great start, can't wait to see more of your beautiful self :rose:

Thanks :) More coming tomorrow, if I have time before work.

Hush, we are pretending I am flawless and do not make mistakes :rolleyes:

my sincerer apologies my dear I was mistaken and so hope you'll forgive me(yeah thats all said in some random posh period drama voice)

you are flawless :p

You are too kind. It's time for me to curl up in bed now, but I will PM you some of my favorites when I wake up.

Ooohhh favorites! like peanutbutter? *chuckles* I'll be looking forward to it. A new inspiration for the day :)

May sleep's embrace keep you well until then.

Wonderful thread you've started here Summer. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

my sincerer apologies my dear I was mistaken and so hope you'll forgive me(yeah thats all said in some random posh period drama voice)

you are flawless :p

:eek: Posh period drama voice?! My only weakness, how did you know?! Consider yourself forgiven :kiss:

Ooohhh favorites! like peanutbutter? *chuckles* I'll be looking forward to it. A new inspiration for the day :)

May sleep's embrace keep you well until then.

Haha, no peanut butter....though a peanut butter and jelly sandwich does sound tasty right now...Sorry, I have more photos to go through than I gave myself credit for and too much to do before I have to leave. T'will have to be in the AM when I get done with work...assuming no woodland creatures cross my path.

Wonderful thread you've started here Summer. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

Thanks, I am curious myself :)

One before work, 'cuz ya'll have been too kind :)

Attachments

• Cheeky.jpg
    Cheeky.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,599
Last edited:
Back