Titans: The Revised Adventures RP

Angel glanced up as Star took off, frowning as she gave them the clear. Well then... where was the trouble Ashton had been referring to?
When he opened the door, she snatched up two of her cards and followed him, glancing around for a stairwell. She spotted the elevator shaft- but that was probably not the wisest choice. That would be far too noticable. "Well... If y' want down... I can get us there the easy way... but I don't think yer dad'll much be appreciatin' the mess I'd be makin'."
 
Kuuroinochou said:
"Fair is fair. I have no particular destination. I've taken enough classes throughout the year not to need a final class. I'm free."

"Di?" Reikka called. Gotta admit he's good...a little too good. Maybe he's special like the rest of us... She only left it at that keeping herself hidden from speaking out loud just in case.

Roy looked around. Everyone was watching him. Well it happened. he waved for a little Space and moved Way back. Past the 250 yard mark he was gonna hit but bare. he always thought about Ollie saying how accuracy was important. All he had to do was hit the torso. but sometimes yeah Hitting a gun or a finger with a burbolt was hard.

He started walking back Noticing two girls walking up. Both were really cute. And hard to miss. One had Pink and the other almost a purple hair. Maybe they were goths. Either way both looked really good. Roy thought a bit and called out. Maybe he'd show off anyway.

"Hey. You two. Yeah you two honey's. I got a shot for you."

He motioned the crowd to the sides and Sighted. He lay back Put the bow on his knees. the String on his crotch. His arms were really well defined and He pulled back letting them flex. Firing from a prone position Really hard with a pull but he could do it. He sighted and made sure. He looked back at both of them. Curious to see if they were watching. He stayed looking at the both of them. A little grin spreading over his face. He released not even looking. he didn't even look up. He knew the arrow sunk home. his shots usually did. he walked over. Put the bow down and offered each girl a hand.

"I'm Roy. It's real good to meet you."

In the distance as he chatted the Arrow quivered having Split the shaft again.
 
Kuuroinochou said:
Sure enough a boy on the range was hitting the target one after the other. Quite impressive and not very smart. She knew almost instantly that he was 'special' in so many ways. "Di?" Reikka called. Gotta admit he's good...a little too good. Maybe he's special like the rest of us... She only left it at that keeping herself hidden from speaking out loud just in case.

Di caught up quickly and only nodded to Reikka's... words. She realized the benefits such a power would have... unspoken plans, unheard warnings. But, Reikka herself hadn't decided. Di made mental note after mental note to let Dick know, making sure each time that the odd feeling Reikka created within her was absent before thinking of the others. It wouldn't be safe to let her know yet, should she decide to use her powers for less than good.

She watched the boy and felt herself drawn towards him as he packed away his things, becoming aware of the growing crowds. She approached him and linked one arm inside his own.
"I'm Di, seen you around, aren't you friends with Dick? How long you two known each other anyway?" She was careful of Reikka's presence, not wanting to divulge too much to the girl too soon, but needed to know how much this probable friend knew already. She didn't know the nature of the boys' relationship, just that they seemed friendly, and wondered if Dick knew that the guy obviously had... well, something. Giggling a bit at his nickname for the girls, and getting back to her flirtatious nature, she briefly hoped he'd kissed a girl before - that wouldn't be fun twice!
 
Reikka sighed, Di was on the prowl and while, Reikka herself had a flirtatous side she didn't often show it. Di however, was lucky.

"You know, Roy..." she was careful not to exert too much power into his name a she spoke. "I'm no Einstien but those shots were a bit... over the top wouldn't you say?" She didn't want to speculate but he seemed a bit different then most students.

Standing off to the side, she allowed Di to take the lead, deciding not to become too invovled. "And for the record. Don't call me honey."
 
Robin told Raven his plan, and she agreed, enclosing him in a black bubble. They floated up through the ceiling, and through Ghost, pulling him into the bubble as well. He could break out of here if he tried, but how easy would it be if he was fighting off Robin at the same time? With them both in the bubble, Robin jumped up and wrapped his arms around Ghost’s neck, holding him in a headlock.

“I may not have my utility belt,” he said as he struggled to hold on before Ghost could phase out, “But I have my boots!” he threw a foot up, the steel toe slamming into Ghost’s face. In the few seconds before he could recover, Robin grabbed his other boot off his foot while holding on tight to the villain with the other arm, and opened another secret compartment. He slipped on a silver ring, then reached up and grabbed the side of Ghost’s neck. Bolts of electricity surged through Ghost’s body, with extreme force.

“I normally don’t play dirty,” he said as he continued to shock him, “but sometimes, this little memorabilia comes in handy. It’s one of the Joker’s joybuzzers, retrieved from a past fight and saved for times like this!”
 
Roy.

showdolly said:
"I'm Di, seen you around, aren't you friends with Dick? How long you two known each other anyway?"

The purple haired girl let her arm link with his. He remembered her now. from track and from volleyball.

"Oh yeah Di. I'm a little off I remember a diff... oh yeah. Yeah, I've been freinds with Dick for a while. Sort of knew him half way. You know both being orphans Both picked up as wards to sterile old coots with philanthropic thoughts. Same benefit dinners. Same boring balls. Same summer camps. yeah I been his freind a while I guess. We don't talk so much but he's a good guy. So you like that shot?"

Roy turned to the other girl. A little msaller with pink hair. she looked kind of exotic. Like one of those J-Pop rocker girls. She looked real good.

"You know, Roy..." "I'm no Einstien but those shots were a bit... over the top wouldn't you say?" "And for the record. Don't call me honey."

"yeah maybe one or two. I'm just good. So If I can't call you Honey, what's your name? Listen I got nothing else to do with the club or classes today what say we go get a coffee or something. Or swing on by my pad. My bike will fit us all if we squeeze. Show you a nicer part of town. I'll show you a good time anyway."
 
Last edited:
Ashton pulled out his communicator, activating a tracer. He studied it for a second, then motioned them to follow him, and headed in the direction the device indicated. He didn't know what to expect, so he had his saber in his hand, and powered up. "Yoohoo, Robin. Speak if you need me to kick arse."
 
“Bladesman! It’s about damn time!” Robin said as Ghost finally lost consciousness from the shock. “Raven, let me out but keep Ghost in here. He will only be out for a few minutes.”

Robin jumped out, returned the buzzer to it's boot compartment, and grasped hands with Bladesman. “This guy is insane. I was forced to blow up my belt to prevent him from using my weapons. His name is Ghost, and he has the powers of the spirit world. He can phase in and out of sight. I finally got him with this old joybuzzer, but he’ll only be out for a few minutes, if even. We have to stop.... him..... Oh my god....” Robin finally noticed the charred form of an innocent woman who must have been in the belt blast as well. “No!”
 
Last edited:
chronicle_tenko said:
"Oh yeah Di. I'm a little off I remember a diff... oh yeah. Yeah, I've been freinds with Dick for a while. Sort of knew him half way. You know both being orphans Both picked up as wards to sterile old coots with philanthropic thoughts. Same benefit dinners. Same boring balls. Same summer camps. yeah I been his freind a while I guess. We don't talk so much but he's a good guy. So you like that shot?"
[and then to Reikka....]
"yeah maybe one or two. I'm just good. So If I can't call you Honey, what's your name? Listen I got nothing else to do with the club or classes today what say we go get a coffee or something. Or swing on by my pad. My bike will fit us all if we squeeze. Show you a nicer part of town. I'll show you a good time anyway."

Di just considered Roy's words, wondering what he might have said had he not stopped mid-sentence. It seemed that either he didn't know about Robin, or he didn't realize that she did, or both. But... he'd mentioned also being picked up by a 'sterile old coot with philanthropic thoughts," and she surmised that indeed, he must have similar assets. But Dick didn't have abilities, only intelligence, and Roy seemed to have a bit more.... She still wondered how much the boys had shared, and listened in as he talked to Reikka.

She knew better than to answer for the girl, so she didn't divulge the other's name for her, nor make plans with her until she made known what she'd like all on her own. But, a good time sounded good to Di, and she wondered if Reikka might be interested as well....

"Well I don't know about my friend here, but I know I've already decided to skip out of office practice and a good time sure sounds hella good to me! I'm ready to get out of here, school's almost done anyway, and God knows I can't go home. Where we goin?" She turned to Reikka, eyeing her question at her to find out if she would join them or... what exactly. And she'd have to get further with Roy, find out if he knew about the Teen Titans and if he didn't, he should!
Excited that she had one 'maybe' recruit and an almost definate one, Di squeezed the boy's arm, trying to motion to Reikka that she'd love her to join them, wherever they might be going.
 
Ashton raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Your favorite belt too. Want Batman to make you a new one, or should we see what Doctor Drake has?" He turned to look at the man in the bubble of dark energy.

"There's something you don't see every day. A boy in a black bubble."
 
Reikka sighed noting Di's constant looks for acceptance. At Roy's suggestion to ride his bike she rolled her eyes. "I got nothing against joining you two..." she said and pulled out some keys from her pocket. "However, no one puts me in the bitch seat. I got my own crotch rocket thank you. Just lead the way, Roy and Reikka will follow." she offered her name as well killing two birds with one stone as she took up her place on Roy's other side looping her arm in his.
 
“Yeah. That’s Raven,” he said after a few minutes, tearing his sight away from the dead woman, then pointed to Raven. “She’s cool. We’ve been working together. Who are these two girls?” he motioned to Angel and then to Starfire, and his breath caught in his throat -- she was absolutely gorgeous. All the pain and anger that had filled his heart a moment ago at the concept of his belt killing the woman seemed to vanish, and as he looked at her, he felt suddenly calm, relaxed. “Hi...” he said quietly.
 
Ashton shook hands with Robin who looked a bit tired and worn out.

“This guy is insane. I was forced to blow up my belt to prevent him from using my weapons. His name is Ghost, and he has the powers of the spirit world. He can phase in and out of sight. I finally got him with this old joybuzzer, but he’ll only be out for a few minutes, if even. We have to stop.... him..... Oh my god....”

Starfire glanced in the direction that Robin looked and there appeared to be the remains of someone, perhaps that he had known. She was a bit sad now, hoping that violence would not be needed. Anyways, Robin turned back to face us.

“Yeah. That’s Raven,” He said pointing to the woman still standing. “She’s cool. We’ve been working together. Who are these two girls?” But he soon inquired as to myself and Angel and I smiled.

"Hello!" Starfire said in her very cheery voice and flew quick to embrace her new friends. "I am Starfire! And it is good to meet the friends of Ashton!" She said as Robin shook her hand. She let go and quickly dragged Angel over as well, having her shake hands as well. "And this our friend Angel. We are pleased to meet you both!"
 
Raven glanced over to the newest arrivals, giving a nod as she focused on keeping Ghost contained. "Ah- Robin... I don't mean to break up your little get together- but I'm a bit leery of leaving him in there for too long. After that trip he took me on last time....," She trailed off, her cloud starting to waiver slightly. "That wasn't exactly my idea of fun."
 
"I do not mean to be rude... but what trip did you go on? Or did you mean you went here as we did?" Starfire asked as she moved over to where Raven was standing.

"You do not look well," she added.
 
Last edited:
Ashton raised an eyebrow, then bowed to Raven, before grinning at the slackjawed idiotic look on Robin's face at the sight of Starfire. He had hoped she would elicit such a reaction from him. "Starfire is the one who can fly and has super strength. She can also manipulate a form of energy I've never seen before. Interesting, actually. I'd surmise that it's her body producing the energy. Maybe we should ask my dad." Then he turned to follow Star's gaze to Raven. "She's right, you look like hell."
 
Roy.

He watched the pink hair took some keys out.

Kuuroinochou said:
"I got nothing against joining you two..." "However, no one puts me in the bitch seat. I got my own crotch rocket thank you. Just lead the way, Roy and Reikka will follow."

"Reikka huh. well follow along. But I'd put you up front." Roy ook a look behind at her ass in that skirt. "Yeah you could most definetly be up front. I wouldn't mind at all riding a bit behind you. But if you got your own."

Roy grinned. Both girls looped in his arms. He walked forward with the both of them to the parking lot. He listened to each one as they gabbed a little. till they hit the bike. It was a Street Kawasaki Ninja with no governor. Red and Black. He was proud he had actually earned the money for it. As a bonus last summer for a drug bust. Big heroin ring. there was a woman involved on that one too. He missed her. But he had two right now so the thoughts sort of vanished.

showdolly said:
"Well I don't know about my friend here, but I know I've already decided to skip out of office practice and a good time sure sounds hella good to me! I'm ready to get out of here, school's almost done anyway, and God knows I can't go home. Where we goin?"

Roy motioned to the Bike. "Well if you take the back seat you can hang on. There's a few spare helmets. We can go for a ride around. And yeah grab a coffee or a drink. Maybe something at my pad. Sound good?" He patted her butt as she got on the Seat and he passed her a helmet.

Roy got on and revved his engine. The Bike starting up. He revved one more time and made sure the cutie behind him was pressed and hanging on to him. he peeled out on a wheelie and took off a bit. Looking back to make sure the other was behind him.
 
Reikka was right behind them as she revved up and followed suit out of the parking lot. With her helmet on her hair flopped about behind her from the undercap. She laughed at herself realizing she was riding in her skirt, normally she switched it out for her pants but today she didn't mind.

Picking up speed she zoomed past Roy and Di, riding in front of them. She leaned into her bike a bit more, her skirt being lifted up by the wind gave Roy a show, to which she laughed heartily and quickly slowed her pace so he could be on the side of her.
 
The sound of voices slowly filtered into Ghost's mind. His entire body ached, as if a convoy of trucks had just run him over. He had underestimated Robin and the dark girl at every turn, and he'd paid for it. An exploding belt and a knock-out joybuzzer.

Opening his eyes slowly, Ghost felt the change in the room. His gaze drifted slowly to the side, to the remains of the woman. The explosion had been utterly nonlethal, a mild concussion to imbolize...but the lab was full of chemcials and electronics and it only took a small piece of shrapnel to create a disaster.

He was here for the shard. A simple piece of metal that for some reason, didn't appear on the periodic table. She had nothing to do with this.

Above the motionless body a soft white mist drifted shapelessly. It was utterly silent, but Ghost heard it's cries. He heard the pain, the anger and the confusion. Behind the dark glasses, his eyes went wide...the seperation wasn't complete. She wasn't dead!

Forcing himself up to his elbows, Ghost called his power back around him, shifting to his invisable and intangible form simultaniously. Moving quickly along the floor, he closed the distance to the woman's body in seconds. Stretching his ethereal hand out to the mist, he felt the supernatural cold, like ice rushing through his veins. White light surrounded his arm, fingers of crackling lightning stretching out to the mist, illuminating it from within.

The light swirled into a vortex, shifting and coiling erratically before finally calming. The glowing mass of light and fog sank slowly back towards the body.
 
“You’re right, we need to do something about him,” Robin turned to Ghost. “He’s stirring... Think fast....” he closed his eyes and concentrated as hard as he could. Suddenly, Ghost vanished, there was a light coughing, and the presumably dead woman held up her hand. Robin ran to her and held her hand. “She’s alive! We’re going to get you help. Starfire, you can fly, right? Take her to the emergency room, and fast!”

The woman turned her head and opened one eye, then struggled to speak. “Ghost..... Ghost.... He.... Saved me... He‘s not a villain.... He‘s... A.... Hero...” with that, she laid her head back and fell into unconsciousness, but she still had a pulse. Robin picked up the woman and gave her to Starfire, then turned back around.

“Ghost... You saved her... Did you return her spirit in your ethereal form? No matter... Why follow a life of crime, you obviously have a heart... And although it may not mean much to you, I thank for you saving her. In a way, you saved me too. Saved me from a future of nightmares about her death...”
 
Last edited:
chronicle_tenko said:
"Reikka huh. well follow along. But I'd put you up front." Roy ook a look behind at her ass in that skirt. "Yeah you could most definetly be up front. I wouldn't mind at all riding a bit behind you. But if you got your own."

Roy motioned to the Bike. "Well if you take the back seat you can hang on. There's a few spare helmets. We can go for a ride around. And yeah grab a coffee or a drink. Maybe something at my pad. Sound good?" He patted her butt as she got on the Seat and he passed her a helmet.

Roy got on and revved his engine. The Bike starting up. He revved one more time and made sure the cutie behind him was pressed and hanging on to him. he peeled out on a wheelie and took off a bit. Looking back to make sure the other was behind him.

"So then, I'm the bitch?" Di snorted, grinning coyly and happily climbed into the seat just behind Roy's, quite comfortably wrapping her arms around his body and clamping her thighs firmly around him. She caught her breath and then laughed aloud as Roy peeled out, did a wheelie, and took off on his bike. Reikka soon caught up and passed them, and she felt Roy react to... well something. She couldn't see, and then Reikka was next to them again.

Coffee or a soda, then a stop at his place sounded like a plan to her. She wondered where Ashton and Dick were, and if they'd found any decent recruits as of yet, and began to holler at Roy over the roar of the engines, hoping he could hear her.
"Alright, fess-up time. I know you must have something special to shoot like that. Does Dick know? Trust, you're secret is safe with me!"
 
"He's still here," Raven agreed softly, feeling his presence in the room.. though she was quite lightheaded from that cloud she had created for both of them. He had gotten out of it yet again... but the fact he had saved someone made her feel a bit more at ease.
She glanced to Bladesman, giving a soft nod. "I probably don't... I've never had anyone able to fight back on my powers like that... That was a bit.. much."
 
The Jeffinator said:
“Ghost... You saved her... Did you return her spirit in your ethereal form? No matter... Why follow a life of crime, you obviously have a heart... And although it may not mean much to you, I thank for you saving her. In a way, you saved me too. Saved me from a future of nightmares about her death...”

Ghost snorted and turned his shoulder on Robin. "I didn't do squat. I just don't want some dead girl looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life."

His back turned to the assembled Titans, pocketing the small metallic shard concealed in his hand. Before the bomb had gone off, the girl had been kind enough to reveal the access code. All along the code had been 1234. It was the kind of code an idiot would put on his luggage.

The snowwhite coat swirled around Ghost's feet like an angry wind as he faded back out of sight, slowly sinking down through the floor. His voice echoed through out the room as he vanished through walls.

"Just remember you owe me one then next time you see me. That is...if you do see me"

Casting a sidelong glance towards Raven, Ghost's tone lightened slightly. "Hey Dark Girl...call me"
 
Back
Top