Massage Surprise (closed for Tirith)

WajaLover

Call me Kitty!
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Posts
1,791
Levi needed a total break from responsibility and taking care of screaming little brats all day long. It was only the first month of kindergarten at St. John's Preparatory School and she felt herself slowly going insane. The little 5 and 6 year olds did whatever they wanted when they wanted and wouldn't let anyone control them except for a select few. Mainly, their parents and possible nannies and some times not even those.

Levi sighed, knowing she had to relax and get a grip on how to control her students. They were supposed to be learning, not throwing tantrums whenever they didn't get their way. Some days it was easy for her to control them, to get them to behave and listen to story time or to finger paint without getting the paint all over the classroom. She shuddered, remembering having to spend the whole afternoon yesterday scrubbing paint off tiles, walls, chairs, and desks. A little girl even got a bunch of red paint in her hair that luckily Levi had been able to get out with a bit of shampoo she kept on hand just for sticky situations like that and gum in hair.

Her husband, Tom Slocum, was starting to tease her about possible gray hairs forming due to stress and she was working harder at her job than she would be if she was teaching middle schoolers. She hated it, but she secretly agreed with him there. Middle school kids didn't throw temper tantrums when they didn't get their way all the time, and they actually liked learning still.

What Tom didn't know was that Levi was starting at the bottom and slowly working her way up to Assistant Principle or even Principle at this private school in Delaware or in another just like it. Levi couldn't afford to mess up or say something that the little buggers could repeat to their parents and get her in trouble.

Knowing that she couldn't scream at them and tying them to their chairs was probably illegal, she stepped into Sunset's Journey, a massage parlor, and signed in. She was late for her appointment and only a few people were still there. It wasn't long before only the receptionist was still there. Levi could only hope she didn't have to wait too long before she was seen. She still had to order dinner and pick it up by 7 and be home by 7:30 to eat with Tom.
 
Nathan could have done anything. He could have been a physicist, or even a doctor. Yet his choice of career was a massage therapist. He had trained in France for two years at the ISTEC colleges with Holistic Massage, so while his business was a 'front', his skills as a massage theapist were not.

He had been in business for five years now, and had secured the business of quite a few powerful people. One wouldn't think that a massage therapist would make enough to keep himself afloat, but between the fact that he was able to give those whom came to his parlor 'happy endings', there was of course as well a darker side to his business.

With those whom came to his parlor, he would bring them in. If they were just looking for spa treatments like a pedicure or manicure, he would deal with them in a very professional and timely manner. Anything to do with the face or massage though, and that's where he became devious. He used a small sedative in the air which he took an antidote to in order to subdue those patients, and once 'out', he would go through their identification and look up their professions.

Again, if they weren't anything special, he would conclude their treatment, and they would be off no wiser of what could have happened. When he came across anyone with ties to power though, he became interested. The woman waiting for him at the front he had been told's name was Levi.

He had just finished with a woman's massage and leaving the woman to finish up, he headed out to the front. Wearing a pair of deep blue shorts and a light green shirt, he went to her. " You must be Levi, what can I do for you today?" The receptionists day was over so he looked over to the woman. " Alexis you can go, I will tend to this young woman and then lock up. Have a great night." The blonde haired receptionist was out of there in a flash, leaving only the two of them.

Nate hoped that she wanted more then just a pedicure... he was admiring her body openly yet with taste, and with that disarming smile, it hid the predatory nature of Nathan's question.
 
Levi smiled at him and said, "I need the deluxe treatment, please. Full body massage, medi and pedicure. I hate dealing with brats when they never listen to anything, like today. If I don't get a raise by the end of this year, I'm switching private schools for sure. Don't care how rich the parents are, they need to teach them to respect ....."

Levi continued chattering about her issues as she followed the guy to a room and sat down.
 
Nathan smiled right back to her, and even as she said that she needed the deluxe treatment, he nodded. " We will start with the pedicure, then move to the manicure. The facial will come afterwards and we will finish you off with the massage." He remarked with a smile, though her rambling about private schools had already tweaked his interest.

As they went into the parlor's individual room he lit some nice incense and taking the terry cloth white robe he looked to her. " If you will remove all your clothes and place them into the basket, just put the robe on and then I will come back and we can start." He informed her. He also turned on some nice sea ocean music before he left the room giving her some privacy.

Nathan had of course installed some tiny video camera's in different spots, so going to the adjacent room, he watched her with a baited breath for her to strip. " Don't worry, I will take all your stresses away." He mused to himself as he watched with a grin.
 
Levi nodded and slipped off her pink blouse and jeans, folded, and put them in a basket. The calm ocean music relaxed her and she put on the robe as she walked over to the chair.

"This place is so nice," she whispered as he came back in.
 
He smiled as he had admired the way she unabashedly un-dressed, and what a beautiful woman she was. As she said that though when he returned he smiled gently to her. " Well thank you, I do my best to ensure that my customers feel at ease."

He started up the water for the pedicure and beginning to work he looked to her. " So, you are a teacher then? what age range?" He was simply making conversation with her. As he worked he was also massaging. People didn't realize how many erotic connection points were in the feet.

" what color nail polish would you like Levi?" He asked when he had worked already for an hour, he finishing up her pedicure though she of course was going to have her toe nails painted, it was part of the package. Nathan was already looking forwards to getting her onto a massage table. After all then the real fun could begin.

For now he was courteous and chatty, though also listening to her stresses, letting her vent as he pampered her with her treatment.
 
"Kindergarten," Levi answered, watching him through distant eyes. She now started on talking about her mother being sick and how she couldn't afford to send her off to some hospice and her mom was living with her and Tom. Rita was in the Middle East helping the children or something like that.

"Purple nail polish. No, make that red please. I want my husband to notice me tonight. We've not had sex in over a week, even though we're both young," she said. She had been too tired to do anything about that so far, worn out from trying to find more resources to help her teach and deal with her sick mother. Her mother, Danielle, was dying of cancer and her only sibling, Rita, was out of the country doing who knows what.

After all her nails and her feet were treated, she got up and walked over to the massage table. Laying down, she
 
Nathan nodded as she answered and explained, but as she started to talk about her mother being sick, Nathan tended to her calmly, and even as she said that about being noticed he gently clicked his tongue.

" For shame, I wouldn't think a beautiful woman would need help being noticed." He remarked, though as he lead her over to the table, he took the robe from her and placing a white towel over her upturned ass, Nathan moved over to the drawer. Taking out the antidote he took it and drinking it down with water he then released the sedative gas.

It wasn't too strong to knock her completely out, just strong enough to cause her to feel very heavy and un-able to move. He then went to the table with a bowl of warmed oil and smiled. " Now then, i'm going to un-do your bra so that none of the oil ruins it." With that he nimbly removed the bra before he went to work, his hands truly feeling divine to her he was sure!
 
Levi gasped with pleasure as his hands went to work on her shoulders, her body. She was languid enough that she didn't really notice her bra being undone. She had removed her underwear before, but not her bra. Her breasts were too big to go unrestrained a lot. Tiredness pulled at her and she fought off sleep. She tried to rest her head on her arms, but her arms felt too heavy to lift and she quickly gave up the effort and half-dozed as he massaged her body all over.
 
Nathan smiled as she gasped at his workings, and even as he could tell that the sedative was having the desired effect, he worked on her a bit further. Just as a test he lifted her arm a bit and gently let it go, watching as it fell back onto the table with a soft thud.

" Oh good, you're now comfortable." He remarked calmly, and even as he said that he smirked as he moved away, though as he did he picked up a round egg vibrator. " You see, I rather like taking beautiful women like yourself... and making them into my little sex toys." He mused matter of factly.

Even as her mind would register his words, she would find by then it was far too late, she was un-able to lift herself off the table, and as he returned he turned the vibrator on and pulling her legs lewdly open, he draped them over the sides of the table. As he did he pressed the vibrator right against her vulnerable slit.

" Though from what you described, it sounds like such a denied woman is going to be a good slut." He mused easily. After a moment he pressed the vibrator into her swelling pussy and going to a drawer he opened it. Even as she watched he removed a camera.

" This is to ensure you don't go telling anyone about my little preferences." He began to take pictures of her naked and openly displayed body even as the vibrator kept humming inside her, awakening her pleasure whether she 'wanted it' or not. That made little difference to Nathan!
 
((Holy cow! First page and you've got a post that I'll reread many times. Took Sean who knows how long to do that! I'm amazed! Oh, is she on her back or front? :D ))

Levi gasped in shock as he spoke about making her a sex toy. She tried harder to lift her arms, her legs, anything from the table but it was almost useless. She finally managed to lift her head from the table less than an inch only for it to slam down hard as the drugs seeped deeper into her body. Ouch, she thought vaguely, head hurting a lil bit.

She couldn't see the vibrator as he spread her legs wide, but she could feel it the instant it touched her slit and moaned helplessly as she instantly got wet. She didn't want to get wet, didn't want to reward him for doing this, but she couldn't stop herself. She tried to speak, to deny him this even in only words, but her tongue was heavy and she couldn't even speak up in defense. Her body obviously didn't care that she wasn't supposed to enjoy this, that this man was an enemy to her.

Horror entered her mind slowly as the picture taking registered in her mind. Thoughts were slow to form in her drugged state, and she realized how ingenious the man was. By taking those pictures..... she couldn't finish the thought as pleasure stole over her and increased as the vibe kept going in her pussy. She moaned and shuddered and leaked juice onto the table.
 
(( She is currently on her front, because she was still being worked on from the regular massage therapy ;) ))

Nate smirked as she gasped, the reality of the situation seeping into her drug addled mind, and even as she managed to get her head an inch off the table he chuckled as it bumped back down. " I wouldn't do that too much, otherwise you'll just hurt yourself." He remarked.

Even as she moaned helplessly Nathan smiled, though feeling her getting wet he grinned. " Such a slut, enjoying your pussy being touched by a stranger." he grumbled, though as she was feeling the vibrator being pushed into her, Nathan took the pictures, especially of her pussy being soaking wet dripping as she was being pleasured.

When he had enough of that though he carefully rolled her over onto her back, she able to see up then as he positioned her and bending her knees he had her positioned so lewdly open and vulnerable, and there was nothing she could do. He moved away from the table though and setting the camera down for now, he came back with a pair of nipple clamps, she able to watch as he pulled on one nipple and then the other, affixing the clamps he tightened them harshly, the pain mixing with the pleasure.

After taking a few more pictures he calmly reached between her legs and pushed two thick calloused fingers into her. " Oh wow you're soaked, the slut really needs it." He announced as he fished the vibrator out only to push the fingers in deeper, and curling them he scraped her g-spot demandingly, she having no choice but to physically feel pleasure, Nathan clearly was very talented at making women cum, and Levi was going to be no exception he could tell!
 
Levi whimpered helplessly with pleasure and watched as he took many pictures. He slowly turned her over and got nipple clamps and put them on her.

"Dooonnntttt," she said slowly, dragging the word out as pain exploded from her breasts. Her voice was soft but desperate, the word slurred. His fingers in her pussy felt like heaven to her almost, but they weren't thick or long enough for what her body craved. Or so she thought until he scraped her G-spot hard and she exploded, softly screaming and convulsing as she came hard for him, squirting a few inches.

When she finally relaxed after the last wave of pleasure passed, she looked at him with fear, knowing now that she truly wasn't anything more than a blob of meat for him to use and wreck havoc with. She was unchained, but anyone looking in on them would've thought she wanted this, that she was encouraging him and begging for more. Oh, how she hated that! But she was helpless as if he had her tied down.
 
Oh he would tie her down eventually, but the fact that he didn't even need the ropes to tie her down only beat her submission even more. As she said that so slowly though he smiled. " Oh you're nipples are so tempting though." He mused, and even as he worked her with his fingers, he could tell that she didn't think that it was enough.

He then gave her enough, and as she softly screamed and convulsed, he worked her right through her orgasm, though as she finished he smirked. " Don't you worry, you'll get what you need soon." He moved his fingers from her and wiping her cum on her lower belly, he took a few more pictures and even flicked the clamps just to torment her before he worked his shirt off. He was quite handsome, so it wasn't because he was ugly that he did this.

Oh no, he simply enjoyed breaking women and making them do what he wanted! As she 'watched' helplessly though she could see him sliding his shorts down. An eight inch long and three inch thick cock sprang out, hairless and heavy large balls framed the turgid length of his pulsing cock, and looking to her, he smirked.

Moving to her though he pulled her by her hips until her ass rested just on the edge of the table. " Your strength should return pretty soon." He informed her, but he ran the thick length along her swollen super sensitive folds. " You don't have to worry about your husband noticing you, because I certainly did." With that he pulled himself back and aiming the blunt hard tip of his mushroom shaped cock head at her entrance, he brutally began to push in.

Her orgasm would make it easy, but his force was making it 'hard', her body having no choice but to spread, to submit to his rampantly demanding cock.
 
Levi blushed with shame at how easily he controlled her and how she'd talked about wanting her husband to notice her. She shook her head weakly as he undressed and shoved hard inside her tight pussy. She wanted to get up and flee from him, but even if she had the strength to, he still had her trapped by those damned photos. She couldn't keep from pressing against him as he pressed and teased her lips. She licked her lips, mouth dry, as he pushed in.

She had feared falling at first as he moved her to the edge of the table, but quickly realized that falling was the last of her concerns. Escaping here, with all the pics destroyed, was a major issue now. Too bad he's handsome, Levi thought vaguely as her body stretched around him and she squeezed
 
Nathan could see the blush on her cheeks, and even as she realized that she had 'opened herself up' for this by openly admitting that she had wanted to get laid, he was just as sure that this wasn't what she had imagined when she had mentioned that to him.

As she tried to stop herself from pressing to him, he smirked as she licked her dry lips as he pushed in. Her fear proved groundless as he sank his big hard cock into her... and even as she squeezed down he grunted with a grin on his lips. " Good girl, squeeze my cock." He leaned over her slightly and firmly beginning to thrust in and out of her tight pussy, he could feel how her soaked pussy lips welcomed him heartily.

As she tried to figure out how she was going to get out of this without him having full control of her he reached out and pulled on the clamps, causing her pain in her nipples even as his cock was causing an immense amount of pleasure. She may WANT to deny it for herself, but there WAS no denying that she was getting utterly and overtly pleasured by this 'rapist'!
 
Levi obediently squeezed his cock again when he told her to, helpless to do otherwise, and shrieked in pain much as she could when he tugged hard on the nipple chain. Meeting his thrusts, squeezing, she turned her head away, hating the way her body betrayed her vows to Tom. Never could he find out how her body betrayed him, betrayed everything between them that he held important. Pleasure was starting to overwhelm her, but she ignored it much as she was able to.

"Please let me go," she begged, tears running down her cheeks. "I need my husband, I need to get dinner ready for him. I'm not a slut."
 
Nathan felt how she obeyed, how she 'did as she was told', and even as she shrieked in pain he smirked. " Feel free to scream all you like, the room is soundproof, no one will hear you." He mused, though even as she was trying to ignore her own pleasure, he heard her plea.

" Well we can't have that now can we..." He remarked as though he might just let her go. Pulling his thick hard cock out of her he moved and searching through her bag he found her cell phone. Bringing it over, he pushed the number for her house.

" Go ahead and tell him you'll be out with friends tonight, and that your not sure when you will be home. If you tell him, the pictures I have will go on the net and will be e-mailed to everyone in your contact list." He mused as he pressed the phone to her ear.

As she would talk Nathan would time and when she was talking his other hand slid down her exposed body and slipped two fingers into her, fingering her as she had to betray her husband to keep her secret safe.
 
"Tom? It's me." "Levi where are you? I've been worried sick about you." "No you haven't, don't lie. I'm meeting up with friends." She wanted to disobey, wanted to tell him the truth, but she couldn't take the risk of her future going down the drain.

"You don't have many friends there," Tom protested.

"So what? I can still hang out with them. Maybe ...." She gasped softly and squeezed his fingers. "Look, I've got to go now, okay? No telling when I will be home tonight. Don't wait up, okay?"

"Get home early so I can look after your needs." Levi scowled at Nathan as Tom said those magic words. "Well, I don't need you to. Talk later Tom." She hung up and tried to pull away from the man, but couldn't. Reaching out, she laid a hand on his arm and pushed weakly at it.
 
Nathan looked to her as she spoke, and even as she said that about her husband not actually being worried about her, Nathan had to suppress a chuckle, otherwise he would have given himself away.

As She gasped and scowled, Nathan looked curiously to her, though as she said that about not needing her husband, Nathan curled his fingers inside her, hitting her g-spot roughly as he watched her pushing at his arm.

" You're not going anywhere." He set the phone down then and worked one, then the other nipple clamp off her hard buds before he was easily overpowering her to roll her over back onto her front, her sore nipples crushed into the table as he held her by the hips and positioning himself, his cock roughly penetrated her again taking her pussy this time from behind.

His one hand moved though and grabbed her hair, pulling on it as he roughly began to use her pussy, deep powerful harsh strokes forcing pleasure to spike through her whether she wanted it, or not!
 
Levi screamed with pleasure as he hit her g-spot hard and shook with release. She could feel herself slowly breaking down to his will as he turned her over and started fucking her roughly from behind.

"Noooooo," she said slowly, hating him, squeezing him hard in her sheath, head shaking. She gripped his hands in her hair and tried to remove them, pinching each of his fingers hard as she could. She could only hope that he would finish soon and let her leave. Feelings of betrayal were ripping her apart and she needed to curl up alone to lick her wounds and forget about this nightmare beginning to take over her life.

"You can't keep me here forever," Levi protested. "I'll go insane and Tom will find me."
Little did she know that the nightmare was only beginning for her.
 
Nathan reveled in the sight of her screaming in such pure, un-hidden pleasure, and even as she WAS slowly being broken down by him, he rolled her over and hearing her say that so slowly he chuckled. " Your mouth says no, but your body seems to say yes." He pointed out as he was clearly fucking her sopping wet pussy.

She may hate herself, and him of course for 'forcing' her into the situation, but there was no denying that her body loved the pleasure.

As she protested that and tried to fight him, he slammed her head down into the cushioned table, knocking her slightly senseless. " Enough fighting out of you." He growled, meaning her hands efforts to get him off her of course, though he added. " I'm not keeping you forever Levi, just another hour while I fuck you."

He knew he was going to make her come back, just as SHE knew that her nightmares over this situation were only just begun. Then again he HAD already ripped a few orgasms out of her. Forced or not, her body loved what was happening to it!
 
Levi turned away from him and tried to ignore him completely, choosing to think about her problems at school.

"Why don't I believe you'll leave me alone after this?" She asked after a bit of time. "I can buy those pics from you."
 
Nathan smirked as she turned her head away, and even as she tried to think about anything other than what was happening to her, she had to realize that there was no getting away from the hard big cock that was sliding in and out of her tight wet soaking pussy, pounding her with delight.

As she asked that, he chuckled. " Oh I don't know, maybe because I am enjoying your soaking wet pussy far too much to just let you go?" He asked with a grin. Even as she said that though he shrugged.

" Do you really think i'm doing this for money? I have money, I just like seeing you bent over taking my cock." He grumbled. The pleasure was really starting to get to Nathan, but he had one more thing to 'do' to her before he'd let her go for now. After a good five minutes of fucking he held the back of her neck and sliding his cock out of her pussy, he shifted it up and holding it in one hand, he pressed it right against her ass and began to force it in as he watched her with a grin.

" You're mine now." He hissed to her.
 
Levi shook her head and was jolted when he grabbed her neck and shoved his cock in her ass. She screamed in pain and squeezed him instinctively repeatedly. She shook with denial as he claimed her but knew that resistance was futile. Fear and pain were easily seen on her face as he raped her ass.

By the time he was finished, she was worn out and unresisting to him.

"What should I call you? Please don't make me come back." Fear coated her voice and she quivered as she waited for him to let her go, if he did.
 
Back
Top