Coming Home (closed for MzSeductress)

As Kimmy lowered herself onto Adams face he looked up into her pink pussy surrounded by darker skin and licked his lips in anticipation. She was straddling his face now and he held firmly to her thighs. His tongue shot out and made contact with her clit finding it easily as it was already swollen from the earlier grinding stimulation.

He sucked it between his lips and held it firmly there using his tongue to assault her clit over and over. Both hands were on her beautiful ass now and he reached beneath her and placed one of his fingers on her pussy spreading her lips gently.

Moving his tongue from her clit he licked between the lips tasting her and sucking in her juices that had began to flow freely lubricating her slit. He felt her hand grasp his cock and it flinched from intense pleasure.

Pushing his tongue as deep as possible into her pussy he drove it back and forth several times while using his thumb to apply steady pressure against her little fleshy knob that was her clit.

Adam then moved his mouth back up replacing his thumb and pushed a finger into her slowly though he never stopped until he was inside as deep as it would go. He began withdrawing his finger and it was almost out when he pushed back into her his finger pushing up towards her stomach trying to stimulate her "G" spot as he did so.

He sucked wildly upon her clit and lavished in her scent and taste licking her, sucking her and trying to pleasure her with his mouth and fingers every way possible. Her hips bucked against him and his mouth rode her pussy with each and every buck as he went down on her. He then rotated her hand around placing his thumb on her other hole gauging her reaction. If she appeared shocked he would stop as he didn't want to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.
 
Last edited:
Kimberly moaned muffling the sounds by taking his cock in her mouth. She stroked what she couldn't fit looking at the hot stiff member and barely ckntaing herself as he worked her pussy.

She licked and kissed his entire length feeling him buck slightly and groaned. She sucked the tip of his cock that was swollen with pleasure licking the slit and tasting his precum. She rubbed her thumb over the hole of his cock stroking to make it wet and took about halfnof his length gagging slightly and moaning before taking a breath and taking the entire length down her throat.

She heard him swear and moaned loudly around his length aa he tounged her pussy in response makin her roll her hips. She continued taking him deep letting him fuck her mouth slightly and sucked him making slurping and slight gagging sounds.
 
The feeling of Kimmy sucking his cock was maddening and he couldn't resist the urge to buck his hips and push his cock into her mouth. The sounds of her slurping, mixed with moans of pleasure from what he was doing drove him crazy. It only served to make him use her pussy even more. He bucked hard pushing his cock into her mouth and down her throat eliciting a gag from her.

He stopped for a second but she didn't seemed put off by this so he resisted no more. The way she licked and sucked him was amazing and her mouth felt better than he would have ever imagine and he could imagine a lot.

His own mouth was still busy trying to lick or suck every inch of what made her woman. He pushed a second finger into her tight little hole and felt her tense a bit as he finger fucked her. Pressing a bit harder with his thumb on her ass he held it there firmly so if she bucked to hard it would slip inside that hole as well.
 
Kimmy moaned loudly around his cock causing her to suck more more and roll her tounge around his cock. She came up for air panting and moaning as he fingered both her holes " Oh god Adam... your gonna make me cum!" She groaned feeling herself close to the edge and rolled her hips on his finger gasping when he touched her gspot then moaning loudly.


She took deep in her throat till she reached the base of his cock and fucked herself in his fingers making muffled moans around his member causing vibration around his shaft.
 
Adam was determined not to cum first though he was ready to shoot his load down her throat if she would allow it. She responded hotly to the stimulation of having all of her holes filled at once and road his hand like her life depended upon it.

He pushed his fingers into her as deep as they would go while pressing his full thumb into her ass. He pushed against the inside wall of her pussy while simultaneously using his thumb to place pressure in the exact same spot as his fingers. He hoped she would find the double sensation of pressure pleasing. Sucking hard on her clit he waited for her orgasm to over take her while fighting the urge to release himself into her waiting mouth.

"Kimmy please cum for me cum on my face baby." His tone pleaded with her to reach her orgasm. Adam was breathing hard himself his respiration's were ragged and his body glistened with sweat from what he was doing and the oral attention she was giving him. His free hand caressed her ass then pulled her down upon his face hard as he pressed into her for all he was worth unable to get enough.
 
Kimmy shouted around his cock and came up for air screeching at his lips on her clit and the double sensation of his fingers. She sat up her hands on his thighs arching her back wailing. She moaned screaming his name and said " Uhhh Adam! Mmm fuck! Im cumming!" She moaned as her pussy clenched his fingers tightly and spasmed around them. She reached forward stroking him as she came and sucking the tip of his cock moaning in pleasure. It was by far one of the most powerful orgasms she ever had.

She took him back in her throat determined to do the same for him.
 
Kimmie ground her hips and pussy into her face back arching as she came. Her juices flooded into his mouth and he swallowed eagerly not stopping his licking of her quivering pussy. He made love to her with his mouth enjoying everything she had to offer the feel of her pussy clenching his fingers, her ass tight around his thumb and then her voice.

She called him by name at the height of her orgasm and it was a wonderful cry of passion, release, and excitation culminated using his name as the cause of such a primal cry.

As she took him back into her mouth swallowing his cock he held her ass firmly and began to push is hips using his feet and back for leverage. His cock thrust up and into her mouth. Her lips felt so good around him and her tongue massaged his shaft like nothing ever before. The feel of her throat enclosed all around him was more than he could take and he pushed deep into her throat gagging her once more.

"OH MY GOD KIMMY", he panted, "I'm going to cum!" He felt his own release and began to shoot a heavy load into her waiting mouth. First one jet of hot seed then a second just as powerful, two smaller ones and finally the last little bit of cum was ejected into her mouth. He lay his head back gasping for air feeling like he had just run a marathon. His entire body tingled and his mind was blank for the moment other than feeling pure satisfaction.
 
Kimmy moaned swallowing all of him cum and sitting up panting and gasping for air after their intense session. She grinned and turned kissing him deeply tasting his cum anf a mixture of her juices and licking her lips.

She lay beside him sweaty and panting and stroked his chest wondering how he felt about this.
 
He returned her kiss sweetly as he gently cradled her head and looked upon the girl he had known now become a full grown woman. As she lay beside him he reached over and pulled her close to him a bit apprehensive about the entire thing now that it was over.

"Kimmy are you alright with what just happened", he asked hoping that she was.
 
Kimmy smiled looking at him and said " Of course I was Adam I mean I feel a bit guilty because your Romans best friend but... I dont know it felt amazing" She blushed as she replied honestly "Are you alright with it Adam" she said softly afraid of the answer. She knew he wouldn't want to hurt her feelings but she was a woman now and could handle it.

She enjoyed having him hold her like this cradling her in his arms naturally.
 
"Well part of me is very alright with it while another part is telling me we shouldn't do this. I wonder about our friendship I have know you so long your practically like my sister. We certainly don't need to tell Roman about it till we figure it out."

He pulled her closer their nude bodies still pressed together and kissed her on the forehead, "Listen I don't have any regrets that is for sure. I just don't know where we go from here but I don't suppose that has to be answered right now does it?"
 
Kimmy smiled and said " No it doesnt Adam and I definitely wont spill anything to roman until were ready to tell him. I love you like a brother and a friend Adam but ive always wanted more" she blushed not beliving she said that and relived she let it off her chest.

She supposed the wine played somewhat of a part in this but she had no regrets about what happened between them." I just dot want things to get weird between us ok? We dont have to do it again or we can do it whenever I just don't want us to rush into anything were not ready for we can take things slowly"
 
Adam had always felt that she had a crush on him but figured that had long since been gone since she had grown up. "Thank you for keeping our little secret and you have always had a special place in my heart. Now you are taking up a bigger part than before. So yeah let's just go slow and play it by ear."

Adam heard his stomach rumble whatever energy he had gained from the pop corn had long since vanished,,

"I'm starving so you want me to order some delivery?"
 
Kimmy chuckled and sat up giving him a brief kiss before getting up and grabbing some towels smiling and handing him one shivering slightly from being in the hot tub and sweat. She nearly hesitated giving him his enjoying the view of his body but decided against it.

She sat back down next to him and said " I appreciate that Adam. We can order Id like that I usually do so anyway since I live alone. What are you up for?"she said feeling hungry herself after the small dinner from being upset and her powerful orgasm."
 
It wasn't long and Adam was starting to feel recovered wanting Kimmy more than food but he pushed that aside,,

"I was thinking perhaps either wings, sushi or pizza would be last on my list. You know what they say about seafood and what it does to people's libido." He gave her a little naughty and knowing wink with the last little comment.

"Up to you let me know I'll order and it's my treat."
 
Kimberly smiled and laughed shaking her head at his naughty behavior. She said " Wings sounds delicious but im kind of in the mood for sushi now arent I?" She smirked . I also could go for fried green tea Ice cream so sushi it is. Any specific rolls you like?"

She went inside grabbing the menu and brining it back to the spa area for them. Sitting down on the bench hed moved to. She also tuned they heat on seeing as they hadnt gotten dressed and sat in their towels.
 
"Yes I think you are certainly a sushi girl though right now my sushi girl. I like the tuna, salmon and eel but not overly fond of the California Rolls. Also tell them to send extra wasabi and ginger I like it hot." Once again he gave her a playful wink, "And I love to eat things raw."

He lay back in one of the chase recliners his towel wrapped around him and his leg mostly exposed looking over at the woman whom had just given him the most intense orgasm he had experienced in a long time if ever. The crazy part was that they never even had sex.
 
Kimberly couldn't help but blush and laugh loudly at his entire statement shaking her hear and holding her sides. " Jeez you can make anything sound like hot sin on sunday cant you Adam" she grinned while she dialed the phone " Not that thats a bad thing" she smirked.

She ordered his rolls and boston roll and scorpion roll with a large ginger green tea they could share and fried ice cream. She smiled when she finished and looked over at him on the recliner and smirked deciding to clean up the movie she put in finishing a long time ago.
 
Adam laughed at her joke and could only give her an evil smile. He watched her as she went about cleaning up things for a brief second allowed himself to imagine what it would be like if they lived together full time as a couple.

"Hey you need any help with any of that?" He actually wanted an excuse to be close to her but knew what that would do to him if he did manage to do that.

"You know you are going to make someone a wonderful wife one day whoever that lucky fellow turns out to be."
 
Kimmy smiled and blushed at his comment " And im positive you'll make an incredible husband to a special woman someday whoever the lucky girl is" she grinned and continued cleaning up. " You can take these back to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher for me while I mop up some of this water" she said looking over at him and smiling glad he was offering and handed him the cups and bowl walking over and decided to slide in a robe getting one for him deciding not to get dressed because she slept naked on slik sheets anyway.

She handed him one and slipped off her towel sliding into her knowing he was watching and smirked sliding into the robe.
 
Adam took the glasses to the kitchen and placed them in the dishwasher as asked. Returning he found that Kimmy had in hand two robes for them to slip into. She unabashedly removed her towel once again reminding him how sexy she was and how badly he wanted her. But the show was over all to soon as she was now covered by her robe.

Taking his own Adam let his towel fall to the floor in front of him. Taking his time he made a big show of putting on his robe to the point of arching his back when he slipped his arms into each one. He didn't even crack a smile this time though he was about to burst at the seams.

"So how long did they say before the food will arrive? For some reason I'm just famished. Are you going to greet the delivery driver in the road and give him a cheap thrill?" He added the last part with a deep laugh.
 
Kimmy laughed loudly and said : Only if you do Adam I mean you can never be sure what theyre into" she laughed tying her robe and pulling her wet hair up into a ponytail.

She noticed him do the same and smirked inwardly knowing he was purposely doing the same thing she was by teasing and giggled inwardly realizing he had the same thing in mind and they were more alike then they thought.

" They said 10 minutes so they shouldn't take too long right?" She smiled and sat back on lounge relaxing the silk robe falling against her body.
 
Adam walked to his room and retrieved his wallet and sat it on the coffee table awaiting their arrival.

Adam sat down on the couch and kicked back as well and no sooner had done so than the doorbell rang.

"Well they are here", and he stood up grabbing his wallet as he walked to the door. He looked back over at Kimmy and gave her a wink.

Adam paid the driver and tipped him well as he was in a particular good mood not that he was ever in many bad moods. He was typically always a happy go lucky person and tonight he was even happier.

He brought the containers of food back to the living room.

"So where do you want to eat in here or the kitchen?"
 
Kimmy smiled " We can eat here Adam I don't mind" she said not really caring just enjoying the time she was spending with him tonight. She wasn't lying when she told him she was happy he was back in town she had missed him and Roman since her dad passed but bothe were away so it left her and mom.

She was upset and although they had phone conversation with her it wasn't the same as being there physically. She got some sushi trays for them and sauce cups for them from her cabinet. She tried to make sushi homemade once from a tutorial and ended up with sticky rixe stuck to her counter for two days. She always wanted to take a class but never got to.
 
Adam took a seat as Kimmy distributed the food and began to spread some Wasabi on his sushi. Taking a bite he closed his eyes enjoying the flavor and sensations that the exotic dish always gave him.

"Damn that's good but not nearly as good as you." He gave her a wink following this comment and went back to his dinner.

He watched Kimmy take delicate bites of her food and delighted whenever her tongue shot out to touch her food. Each lick and movement of her lips brought back the extremely recent memory of what they had just done to one another.
 
Back
Top