OMG, I'm "experienced" now!

ameliajax

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Posts
133
No longer a virgin, me. I feel so special. Like I should celebrate. Anyone got a cupcake?
 
I'm reminded of a snarky little scene from one of the first couple of seasons of Big Bang Theory. Raj has been selected to appear in a feature article about up and coming young achievers. He's in a bar and calls out to another guy there, "Hey, I'm going to be in People Magazine." The guy turns around and it's Charlie Sheen, who says, "Great. Talk to me when you're on the cover."
 
No longer a virgin, me. I feel so special. Like I should celebrate. Anyone got a cupcake?
Congratulations, aj. I (vaguely) remember passing 30, then 100, then 1000 posts (all milestones in either one's status or ability to post avatars or custom status). It's a good feeling, something like "graduating" from fifth grade to middle school - you know there's a long way yet to go, but you've passed a waypoint.
 
OMG, that took me a minute, but then I almost choked laughing. Ha!

No offense, sethp, I do, indeed, rock.

Yes you do. No offense taken...I guess that means no boob pic for us then? Your that is!
 
Oh, I'd have to get to know y'all a lot better before any boob pics start flyin' around. And even then ... you'd have to be really really special...
 
Oh, I'd have to get to know y'all a lot better before any boob pics start flyin' around. And even then ... you'd have to be really really special...

What about for me? Any pics for me? haha
When I first saw this post, I was thinking, "How did they do it?" But then I realized you meant your Literotica virginity...and I figured out you didn't mean your real virginity... either way, congratulations. ;D
 
What about for me? Any pics for me? haha
When I first saw this post, I was thinking, "How did they do it?" But then I realized you meant your Literotica virginity...and I figured out you didn't mean your real virginity... either way, congratulations. ;D
Congrats AJ! And MikaAnn, such a daring adventure challenge in your location. Any clues? ;)
 
I'm not sure if my 2 year old learned the word cupcake from her sister, or 'my little pony,' but I made the mistake of reinforcing this new word by showing her what a cupcake was (and giving her a little)...

now she asks for them constantly; it's the new cookie.

At least she still thinks pistachios are candy.



Oh my gosh, that's funny. The evils of My Little Pony ...

And pistachios ARE candy! Yummmmm ...
 
If it offends you so, ask the moderator to move it, or have the mods all put you on ignore already?

I doubt that Kajira ever read the forum rules. And Etoile isn't blind. I don't get paid for telling her what she should do, so I don't. It's human nature that when nobody enforces the rules, they will be replaced by vigilantism. I can totally live with this.
 
It's human nature that when nobody enforces the rules, they will be replaced by vigilantism. I can totally live with this.

HAHA!

On another note, you're a little bored today, aren't you?
 
Ok, someone nicely tell me what I'm missing here.

Maybe a short helpful description of what is ok to post here, vs. the BDSM cafe?

I was just a newbie trying to be friendly when I posted this. This was a mistake?
 
On BDSM Talk we keep (or are supposed to keep) the threads more serious, it's dedicated for discussion about BDSM topics.

On BDSM Café the rules are much more relaxed. There you can talk about basically everything under the sun. This thread, too, would have been better suited there.

But as you probably have already noticed, we aren't always very good at not hijacking threads on Talk with OT nonsense. :eek:

In case you haven't read it yet, here's a post with the forum rules.
 
Back
Top