Husband compiles spreadsheet of no sex excuses

feverplanet

Really Really Experienced
I may love spreadsheets, but I've never done anything like this.

www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/18/disgruntled-husband-compiles-sprea...

A woman on Reddit posted the unbelievable tale of her husband’s bitter quest to shame her for not having sex enough.

User throwwwwaway29 says she and her husband have been married for two years, but things in their relationship have recently taken a ominous turn. She says she was blindsided by an email her husband sent as she left on a business trip that accused her of being too stingy in the bedroom. As proof, her husband attached a spreadsheet which he had been using to secretly document every time he had attempted to initiate sex. Seriously.

I would have added additional data like barometric pressure, solunar tables, wind direction, etc.., to track possible correlations.

Strangely, I don't think the spreadsheet is too outrageous. I like to make lists and am very organized myself. There is a whole lotta rejection in that relationship -- I feel bad for him.

He got lucky a couple times a month. I'm guessing it was probably more than he deserved.

He's already cheating and is attempting to document his justification for why it's her fault.

His actions are weak and weasely. Throw out the wimpy whining and replace it with some passion. If she is going to say "no", make her scream it while pressed up against the wall, hair gripped in your fist, teeth in her neck...

His actions are weak and weasely. Throw out the wimpy whining and replace it with some passion. If she is going to say "no", make her scream it while pressed up against the wall, hair gripped in your fist, teeth in her neck...

My first thought was: "Why is he asking???“ :D

It's crazy making and has very little to do with sex. It has to do with attention on demand and fear. If he wanted to discuss it, he would have waited until a good time, maybe even one of those refusal days and discussed it.

I kind of wonder what other resentment he is building up. I would say she should not take this lightly at all.

Back in the high flying days, I had a lover who would try to pick a fight with me every time I was on the way to the airport esp. if I had an important meeting when I arrived at my destination. Heaven help me if I was flying out of the country...

Two other things- TV's in bedrooms are not conducive to sex and why didn't this idiot offer to draw her a bath or wash her hair in the shower?

Strangely, I don't think the spreadsheet is too outrageous. I like to make lists and am very organized myself. There is a whole lotta rejection in that relationship -- I feel bad for him.

Yeah, you're meant to feel sorry for him, I think. I can't imagine any reason to post that your cock is less exciting than a rerun. I mean... Jesus Christ man, step up your game.

Yeah, you're meant to feel sorry for him, I think. I can't imagine any reason to post that your cock is less exciting than a rerun. I mean... Jesus Christ man, step up your game.

Usually it means there is a career or financial difference between the two, and he is picking bad times for sex just because he is not happy.

It's crazy making and has very little to do with sex. It has to do with attention on demand and fear. If he wanted to discuss it, he would have waited until a good time, maybe even one of those refusal days and discussed it.

I kind of wonder what other resentment he is building up. I would say she should not take this lightly at all.

Back in the high flying days, I had a lover who would try to pick a fight with me every time I was on the way to the airport esp. if I had an important meeting when I arrived at my destination. Heaven help me if I was flying out of the country...

Two other things- TV's in bedrooms are not conducive to sex and why didn't this idiot offer to draw her a bath or wash her hair in the shower?

I thought that same thing! "I feel gross" = "Want to take a shower with me?". This guy's dick game just unbelievably weak. He's made this shit up for sympathy; nobody is that shitty at relationships. Or he's on the CUSP of breaking up but doesn't have the balls to actually end it.

He's probably one of those fucktards who insists on her pussy being clean shaven and won't go down on her unless she's fresh out of the shower. :cool:

I have had some amazing showers and baths with lovers...

Usually it means there is a career or financial difference between the two, and he is picking bad times for sex just because he is not happy.

I don't understand the connection that you're making. How does your career or finances affect your sex life? I mean, I get it if it's a "I'm tired I just had a 6-hour long brain surgery that I had to perform, my ass is going to bed." But that's not what happening. She's saying, "Your sexual ability is literally more boring than a 90s sitcom". That shit is on HIM. If somebody said that to me I would be rethinking my entire approach. I would be calling people I had fucked in the past asking for tips because obviously I have lost something. I would be googling that shit, trying to figure out how the fuck I got so bad, boring and predictable. I mean, I used to be cool.

I've been rejected, but usually the reasons are something along the lines of, "We've both slept like 2 hours in the past month. You'll fall asleep inside me and that's just going to make us both question our lives." Or, "My lover would murder you," or more recently, "Neither of us knows how to do that without waking up and/or traumatizing the kid". Never, "I want to watch this show," Because if it's a damn good show I'm not gonna ask, and if it's not, that's just... how fucking bad at sex do you have to be?

He's already cheating and is attempting to document his justification for why it's her fault.

Alternatively, maybe he thinks she's the one cheating, judging by his total silence since emailing her his little chart.

This guy... you just want to get a tiny casket and have a tasteful funeral for his cock because he fucking killed it. Put it to death with his complete inability to fuck.

I'm going with door number three. She's the one cheating.

Feeling gross from the gym = My personal trainer filled my cooch to the brim.

I'm guessing she knows the Scotty.

I don't understand the connection that you're making. How does your career or finances affect your sex life? I mean, I get it if it's a "I'm tired I just had a 6-hour long brain surgery that I had to perform, my ass is going to bed." But that's not what happening. She's saying, "Your sexual ability is literally more boring than a 90s sitcom". That shit is on HIM. If somebody said that to me I would be rethinking my entire approach. I would be calling people I had fucked in the past asking for tips because obviously I have lost something. I would be googling that shit, trying to figure out how the fuck I got so bad, boring and predictable. I mean, I used to be cool.

I've been rejected, but usually the reasons are something along the lines of, "We've both slept like 2 hours in the past month. You'll fall asleep inside me and that's just going to make us both question our lives." Or, "My lover would murder you," or more recently, "Neither of us knows how to do that without waking up and/or traumatizing the kid". Never, "I want to watch this show," Because if it's a damn good show I'm not gonna ask, and if it's not, that's just... how fucking bad at sex do you have to be?

No, she basically needs downtime. A 90's sitcom is a totally passive non-intrusive activity. She falls asleep before the end of the show or before she gets a chance to take a shower even though she is gross, she is zonked.

Same lover as above, when I got home from work if I didn't take a shower right then and watch something, I think I used to watch a rerun even though I didn't like it, I would never have any time to relax after work. The shower and rerun would get me enough mental and physical energy so I could deal with dinner and whatever else was happening. He was a grad student and I was C-level. I traveled 10-14 days a month.

Back