Aphrodite's House of Golden Apple Waffles... and other stuff..

This pissed me off, and you get one guess why

tumblr_lw72pyDr721qm6smqo1_500.jpg

Ok, I'm starting this thread to feed my incessant need to feel wanted and useful...

No, actually just come in and say "hi." Ask me anything you'd like. I'll answer as truthfully as possible, or I'll find the answer for you. Only recently discovered that my inlaws have been asking me questions all these years and taking bets on how long and detailed I'd make my responses.

I warn you, do not ask a question you do not really want an answer to..( I do retain the right to plea the fifth..nolo contendere, and all that jazz with regards to certain things, and will blow you off entirely if you yank my chain with no treats in your hand...lmao)

Also, even if no one EVER comes to visit my thread (*sniffs*), if you see this bumped it means I may be gone for a while. Seeing how I know you all are gonna miss me during these times, I'll bump with an explanation as to my absence, and an ETA on my return.

Then again, if you don't give a rat's hairy ass in hell if I disappear, then skip over this thread. I don't want your comments anyway!!! :D *sticks out tongue and blows a raspberry then bends over and double dog dares you to spank me*

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well, I just discovered this.

Stopping by and posting having only read the first entry, so that my post is a total non-sequitor to whatever the hell is going on.

Basically, what I'm saying is...if you think your an attention whore...well...HA! :p

Well, I just discovered this.

Stopping by and posting having only read the first entry, so that my post is a total non-sequitor to whatever the hell is going on.

Basically, what I'm saying is...if you think your an attention whore...well...HA! :p

I'm pretty laid back, I like funny....and if you need a hug, lmk..

That said, this describes me best of all..
tumblr_mgdisrYCq91rk6cajo1_400.jpg

This pissed me off, and you get one guess why

tumblr_lw72pyDr721qm6smqo1_500.jpg

It sort of makes me want to post some REAL sexy "fat" women in here, but... yanno. Don't need to be postin' pics in other peoples' threads when I'm not 100% sure of the reception. That's what my own thread is for. :eek:

So I guess I'm gonna go post some sexy fat women in my thread! :D

It sort of makes me want to post some REAL sexy "fat" women in here, but... yanno. Don't need to be postin' pics in other peoples' threads when I'm not 100% sure of the reception. That's what my own thread is for. :eek:

So I guess I'm gonna go post some sexy fat women in my thread! :D

We have a thread.. I don't like the moniker "BBW", and I hate even more that it's in the FETISH forum :eek: but there are lots of pics there. I just recently started posting to help out.

I guess what pissed me off was that the message was not a good one. I mean, take me for example. I'm a grown woman, and I'm large, etc. I read this, and I know that the "intention" was probably a good one.

However, show this to a younger, weight challenged teenager or young adult, and they might think, "HOLY SHIT!! If SHE'S fat, then I am absolutely disgusting.."

So, while I think everyone is beautiful, and I like the "phrase" I really think the model didn't fit the message.

Last edited:
We have a thread.. I don't like the moniker "BBW", and I hate even more that it's in the FETISH forum :eek: but there are lots of pics there. I just recently started posting to help out.

I guess what pissed me off was that the message was not a good one. I mean, take me for example. I'm a grown woman, and I'm large, etc. I read this, and I know that the "intention" was probably a good one.

However, show this to a younger, weight challenged teenager or young adult, and they might think, "HOLY SHIT!! If SHE'S fat, then I am absolutely disgusting.."

So, while I think everyone is beautiful, and I like the "phrase" I really think the model didn't fit the message.

Oh I know. Actually, I did post in my thread but it turned into a rant. :eek:

And I've posted in "BBW" threads here and in other parts of the forum. I just never quite fit in there. So I prefer to post the pics my own way. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I've always felt weird that if I DO try to be positive about myself AND up front with others about my size, then I become a target of fetishists. I don't necessarily want to talk to guys who like the fat, I want to talk to guys who like me. And don't get me started on "feeders." :rolleyes:

Anyway. Heh. Sorry. *hugs* Thanks.

Oh I know. Actually, I did post in my thread but it turned into a rant. :eek:

And I've posted in "BBW" threads here and in other parts of the forum. I just never quite fit in there. So I prefer to post the pics my own way. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I've always felt weird that if I DO try to be positive about myself AND up front with others about my size, then I become a target of fetishists. I don't necessarily want to talk to guys who like the fat, I want to talk to guys who like me. And don't get me started on "feeders." :rolleyes:

Anyway. Heh. Sorry. *hugs* Thanks.

I've been called a feeder, but only by those that are ignorant. I make meals for young people, friends of my son, the neighbor's daughters and their friends during the summer so they don't forget to it.

I just returned from being taken to lunch by 4 coeds, thanks for being there when they needed a non-judgmental parental type...and being there when their dorm was feeding slop at dinner.

Five Guys
small bacon cheeseburger with the first five toppings: Mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions..mmmmmm

Last edited:
Back