Are their women/girls who love giving head?

mmm....would love to kiss your sexy mouth around a big hard cock...I'm sure we could find a volunteer or 10!

Guttergoddess said:
mmm....would love to kiss your sexy mouth around a big hard cock...I'm sure we could find a volunteer or 10!

i don't think we would ever have a problem finding volunteers for that :catroar: :devil:

A wee twist

I recently ran into my ex. we hadn't seen each other for 5 years. She initiated me to a few things (groups-3somes etc.) .. We came back to my place and the talk went to sex as it always did.. she wanted to know what I'd been 'up' to lol.. I told her about a woman I'd been chatting with and experimenting online with cams. How on one occasion, while we were masturbating I decided to try something new. When I was ready to blow I aimed my cock at my face and shot a huge, thick load. the first blast splattered my cheek.. the next went straight into my mouth and covered my lips.. a couple more squirts hit my face.. I was covered and licking what I could reach and she was going NUTS!!.. She loved it. And so did my ex! She insisted on blowing me then and there and after I covered her face I kissed her hard and licked her clean. Then I told her something she never knew. That as a teen I used to be able to get the head in my mouth and would blow myself whenever I got the chance...
mmmmmmm .. fuckin hard again!

Badd Leroy said:
I recently ran into my ex. we hadn't seen each other for 5 years. She initiated me to a few things (groups-3somes etc.) .. We came back to my place and the talk went to sex as it always did.. she wanted to know what I'd been 'up' to lol.. I told her about a woman I'd been chatting with and experimenting online with cams. How on one occasion, while we were masturbating I decided to try something new. When I was ready to blow I aimed my cock at my face and shot a huge, thick load. the first blast splattered my cheek.. the next went straight into my mouth and covered my lips.. a couple more squirts hit my face.. I was covered and licking what I could reach and she was going NUTS!!.. She loved it. And so did my ex! She insisted on blowing me then and there and after I covered her face I kissed her hard and licked her clean. Then I told her something she never knew. That as a teen I used to be able to get the head in my mouth and would blow myself whenever I got the chance...
mmmmmmm .. fuckin hard again!

WOW......thats impressive....... :kiss: :rose: good morning sugar

Back on the subject

I'd like to add.. I've had head from quite a few different women, but one thing is constant for me.. If she isn't into it and is only doing it for me then she needn't bother.. The biggest pleasure is the intense connection with both partners are 'THERE' and in the moment.
Any Canadian ladies checking this thread out ?

Back