Second Chances (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
383full-patricia-velasquez.jpg

Lorelei

She had always been a loner throughout school as far back as she could remember. She never truly fit into any of the typical cliques. Now a writer a d even more of a loner she had unfortunately promised perhaps her only friend throughout school that she would attend the 20 yr reunion. Arriving she realized why she was barely what you would call acquaintances with most of the people in the rented banquet hall. Shayla motioned her over. Perhaps one of if not her only friend throughout school. Shayla could mingle with and get along with anyone. Shayla was busy talking with a couple of guys. She suspected they were husband's of actual students till Shayla introduced them. Lorelei couldn't believe it when Shayla called them by name. The fraternal twins who seemed to run most of the less common school teams... Martial arts... Gymnastics and the expected football.

Shayla just called this stunning woman over and it's Lore? No fucking way... Gods she hasn't changed at all... Still so real so... Lore. It's asinine looking back we had let ego and rep prevent us from the focus of our dreams back then. Lore was a mystery that most didn't have the guts to solve. However now we are not stupid kids... Easy wasn't what we wanted... They were still all around us. Even more so now in this room since our bank accounts matched our former highschool egos. Nope... We wanted real and we were willing to share it... Maybe?

----------------------

Shayla knew exactly who she was looking for when she dragged Lore to the reunion. She knew Lore would love two men together... Hell at least a third of her books ended up that way and she knew just who she needed to make sure Lore saw. Shayla knew they both liked Lore back then but pathetic school hierarchy didn't exactly have a place for Lore to fit in but now... Shayla was going to play mat blamed.

Hey guys... You will never believe who I got to show up. Wait here...

LORE! Come here you have to see who I just found.

Lore sighed and walked over..

Geez Shayla. Would you be any more loud and obnoxious... Who....

She paused...

Hey guys... Been a long time...
 
Matthew and Marcus (Matt & Mark to everyone) responded with the appropriate smiles and hugs when you joined our little trio just away from the bar. Matt spoke first, "Never expected to see you here; surely you didn't come back just to see us. Are you looking for material for your next book?"

Although M & M were fraternal twins, their relationship was deeper than just 'brotherly love'; they had managed to keep that well hidden during high school and college, but once they bought a house and moved back to their hometown, people began to suspect that there was more to their relationship. They didn't broadcast it, but, didn't make a real effort to hide it either.

Mark offered to get another round of drinks as Shayla headed off to be obnoxious with another group; Matt took your arm and led you to a corner table and waited for Mark to bring the drinks. As he sat down, we both placed a hand on one of your arms, and almost in unison, "You gotta know Lore, that we both had the biggest crush on you in high school."
 
She smiled.

You may have but social hierarchy would have accepted you acting on it now would it. Sports heros hittimg on the loner writer?

She studied their faces as she continued.

However that lack of any suitors attention gave me plenty of time to observe everyone and I definitely had a few theories about you both... That were rather... Hot.
 
"Theories . . . about us?" Both of us look at you with a quizzical expression on our faces. Matt finally breaks the silence, "And just what would those theories be?"

I can feel Mark's hand under the table squeezing my knee, almost as if asking, "Does she know about us?"
 
Well I definantly saw a closeness that I dont think anyone else did.

She smiled softly to both of them.

Which led to some entertaining thoughts and if you have read any of my books I would guess you had noticed some had a more Menagé approach to them. Or would romance and erotica books not be your type of reading material?
 
Looking to my brother and then back to you, I (Matt) open my mouth, "She certainly is subtle, isn't she? Lore, my dear friend, perhaps you need to explain the term, Menage, to my brother; he did not pay attention in some of our classes in college."

We both know damn good and well what you are hinting at, and his grip on my thigh only intensifies.
 
Last edited:
She smiles leaning closer to Mark's ear and in a soft sultry tone...

Well to put it into terms of say for example the three of us at this table... We would need to be in a far more private setting and wearing far less clothing enjoying much much more of each others company. But you already knew that didn't you?
 
Mark gives you a knowing smile, "Of course, but I just wanted to hear it from you and feel your warm breath on my ear. Matt has read all of your books . . . and always reads the 'good parts' aloud to me after we crawl in for the night. Perhaps you would like to stop by sometime this weekend and autograph his copies?"

Without saying it . . . and also confirming come of your 'theories' about the two of us!!
 
That sound like a plan sexy but are you sure Matt will wanna share?

A wink as she moved to whisper in Matt's ear.

Would Matt be willing to share?
 
"Oh yes . . . we share everything. I'm pretty sure we would be willing to share with you, Lorelei. Right Mark?"

I feel Mark's fingers tighten their grip on my thigh . . . and getting damn close to my dick. "So, Lore, how long did you commit to being at this reunion?" We are twins, and it seems at times like we know exactly what the other is thinking . . . as we both lean in a nibble on an ear and trace a finger up your thigh.
 
I did not commit to any amount of time Shayla knows better and to ask for stuff like exact times with me. I have to constantly deal with that with my editor and publisher.

We could go at any time boys... That is if you don't mind being seen leaving with the loner.

She laughed a little and rubbed her hands over their thighs as well.
 
A quick glance between the brothers was all the communication we needed. "Let's go. There's a side door we can slip out and no one will see us leave. Mark can go get the car and pick us up around at the side entrance."

Mark nods and heads for the exit, slipping thru the crowd as quickly as possible. You and I head for the side door, apparently without being seen. As we step outside, I wrap arm around you and wait for Mark to appear with car . . . only a minute before headlights come around the building. I open the front door, you jump in, and I dive into the back seat.
 
She teased them a little.

Oh so still worried abour rep and don't want to ne seen with the loner.

She laughed with a wink.

Getting out of here without Shayla flying into 20 questions would be wonderful lets go.

Once in the car she relaxed and sitting back her arm moved to rest against the headrest of marks seat fingers slithering through his hair.
 
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d353deb0e2a0412d9800e2982608ae5c/tumblr_opx1572Yln1skqjozo1_400.jpg (Matthew)

"Not sure we should be the ones worried about our reputation, Lorelei. After all, you will be the one who was seen leaving with the twins who live together. So, are we going to end up in your next book . . . the dark side of the hometown twins?"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/409cbbc1c87c02f4ab5d8d3f00728e12/tumblr_opx164HyN61skqjozo1_400.jpg (Marcus)

Mark looks in the mirror to catch her brother's eye, "Maybe she has decided to see if people really live like some of her characters (chuckle)."
 
Last edited:
Oh my imagination anoit that well hidden more intimate side of the twins has already fueled many a book. The book Did we even feeds in my own failed marriage and divorce in as well when the female lead wakes up in bed with a couple she set up her childhood friend and her business partner two men she trusts and none of them remeber what happened after their night of wine and wings to celebrate her breakup from a boyfriend they hated.

She continued to play with Marks hair.

As for being seen with you two. Would not have bothered me at all.
 
Hitting the garage door opener, Mark pulls into the garage and closes the door behind us. Before even getting out of the car, Mark leans over and presses his lips against yours. My comment from the back is, "Yes, we like girls, too," as I reach around the seat and grab a breast in each hand and give you a gentle squeeze.

"Mark, I think she was saying something about 'less clothing'. Maybe we should take Lore inside and see if she means what she said, or if she just wants to see what goes on in the privacy of our own house."
 
Once the kiss broke she winked.

Oh I know after all wasn't it you that dated little miss queen of the airheads Lori Jr yr?

She winked... There should be far less clothes on all three of us and I can not wait to get out of these heels.
 
Mark reached for the door handle and went to unlock the door into the house as Matt got out of the back seat and opened Lore's door, taking in her gorgeous legs as her skirt slid up over her thighs when she stepped from the car.

As we enter the house, Mark headed for the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of champagne from the fridge, along with three glasses, as Lore followed me to the bedroom. After pouring each of us a glass, "A toast to a wild night!"

"OK, Lore, your choice. Are you going to watch us strip first, or do we get to watch you first? Or, maybe, you would like to undress each of us yourself?"
 
Once in the bedroom she slipped off the heels and just smiled watching them.

Why in such a hurry let's just enjoy the sensuality of it all.

Nodding to the toast she took sip and then finding a place to set the glass down she stood before then one hand on each of their chests softly licking her lips.
 
Matt looked back at her, and then at Mark, "I think we can handle that; we definitely enjoy taking our time in slowly arousing our partner. Right, Mark?"

Turning toward him, his eyes connect with mine. We bring our lips together in a soft kiss, each of us sliding a hand up and down your back and cupping your soft ass, feeling a slight shiver from you as you witness our kiss 'close up and personal'.
 
Teeth overlap biting bottom lip with a soft moan seeing the kiss. Her hands still resting on their chests as she enjoyed the sight before her. Leaning in and adding her own kiss to each of their cheeks softly.
 
Feeling the soft female kiss on his cheek, Matt's kiss with his brother became a bit more passionate. Generally, a kiss between the two of them did not immediately lead to an erection, but with the added benefit of Lorelei's kiss on the cheek, Matt could feel his cock responding. In addition to his one hand caressing Lore's back and ass, his other hand was now sliding down and giving Mark a tight butt squeeze . . . the three of them now a bit closer . . .
 
She felt them pulling closer and curled into the embrace of both of them. Her hands moving from their chests to slither around their waists. The kiss now being viewed through half lidded eyes when her lips were not softly kissing their cheeks and necks. No words to describe the moment no words needed. The moment felt more real than her books but just as sensual.
 
With her arms around our waists, the circle became tighter . . . three bodies coming together . . . all knowing where the evening (and night) will end up . . . but no one in any rush to hurry the evening along. As the circle tightens, Matt breaks the kiss with Mark, places a finger under Lore's chin and tilts her face up so that his lips now meet hers.

As their kiss increases in passion, Matt can feel Mark's fingers unbuttoning his shirt and exposing his chest. Mark's fingers on his chest cause Matt to squirm against the two bodies . . . and a familiar twitch in his slacks . . .
 
Passion... Sensuality... Lust... All seemed to swirl around them as she and Matt now kissed. She barely registered the zipper on the back of her dress slowly making it's descent. Her eyes closing as she whimpered faintly into the kiss with Matt. Her hands trailing up and down their backs tracing the spine gently as they all have in more to the passion of it all.
 
Back
Top