Condom with strangers

always.
I don't see what there's to talk about.
I don't really see a plausible scenario where we both get tested before first sex.
 
I'm nearly 70 now, what's going to happen to me that makes a difference.

I would always use one if the person l'm with requests it. My girlfriend insists on it when we're dogging unless it's someone who's had her a few times before.

If someone fucks me using one l will usually ask him to squeeze the cum up into my mouth when he's finished.
 
My wife

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. I don't like it, my wife doesn't like it, but condoms are an absolute necessity for all the men she has sex with.
 
How many does she do a regular week?

We're not even a year into our hotwifing. She's still on her first lover. They don't get together as much as I'd like. Once every two weeks is the usual M.O. I'd really like for my wife to expand her "horizontal horizons". Meaning spreading her legs more often for more men.
 
why do you want her to fuck many?
also, if she's only with one other, why the condom?
 
why do you want her to fuck many?
also, if she's only with one other, why the condom?

My wife doesn't know him well enough to risk unprotected sex. As for multiple lovers I'm not sure. There just something so exciting, so erotic about my wife experiencing a variety of men.
 
Back
Top