Your Wife Telling You About Another Man's Cock Inside of Her

XirixSeven

Really Experienced
We have to go back to when we were dating and about to be engaged. We had a few MMFF foursomes and some rapey role play, including a couple of events with guest stars. To be fair to my wife, she always balanced it out. She knew I wasn't a cuck or anything like it, and that our sharing came from my getting turned on watching her have sex and my ability to have another woman by way of the foursome. We did have some threesome aspects, MFM, but they came out of rapey role play.

I got to discussing with her why I was turned on by it all, and it came back to the psychological enjoyment on my mind. How it all turned me on - the scenarios and the thought of her being victimized or some other man's sex toy. Then I asked her what she especially enjoyed about it. She said, "Having another man's cock inside of me, of course. Duh."

For me that's pretty much my answer to what I enjoy the most with our hotwifing activities and the moments she's cheated on me. For my wife, she had limited experience before me. She grew sexually restless and curious of other men. Despite how crazy she was (and still is) about me. That led to her cheating and our fabulous hotwife lifestyle. But for me it's that other men's cocks have been in her pussy. And that gave her sexual pleasure. Something she vowed that would remain mine.

Our sex life is what I miss about my ex. We are both bi and had an open relationship. And we did a lot of three and foursomes along with going on dates by ourselves. We had a few ground rules.

Never do anything in front of the kids

Don't bring anyone home with approval from the other.

Anyone new for threesomes or more, we both had to agree on beforehand.

If we had sex with someone else without the other present, we'd tell each other and go into details.

It worked well for us for a long time.

Our sex life is what I miss about my ex. We are both bi and had an open relationship. And we did a lot of three and foursomes along with going on dates by ourselves. We had a few ground rules.

Never do anything in front of the kids

Don't bring anyone home with approval from the other.

Anyone new for threesomes or more, we both had to agree on beforehand.

If we had sex with someone else without the other present, we'd tell each other and go into details.

It worked well for us for a long time.

Why did it end?

I talked about this with both my wife and my ex wife at different times and they were very willing to describe what they felt like and how each cock pleased them in different ways

I had an

ex do with me ,,,, telling me about her cheating on me,,,, I should have been pissed, but the make up sex was...........:rose:

My wife had never said anything about having sex with others while we dated. Then I happened to ask her one day after we had been married five years, and she said, "Of course I had sex with other guys. Do you want to hear about it?" She goes into great detail if she has had a couple of strong margaritas, and I enjoy all the stories.

Mine always told me everything she did before we were married. The amount of guys she did was mind numbing. But I loved hearing everything. It would make some great sex. I would cum in her and she would tell me to hurry and eat it out acting like it was another guys cum in her.

Mine always told me everything she did before we were married. The amount of guys she did was mind numbing. But I loved hearing everything. It would make some great sex. I would cum in her and she would tell me to hurry and eat it out acting like it was another guys cum in her.

i always told my ex i'd forgive her if she had sex with others. and she did have sex with others, and i always knew about it. and after they came in her, i came in her.

i always told my ex i'd forgive her if she had sex with others. and she did have sex with others, and i always knew about it. and after they came in her, i came in her.

I have sent a few women "your" way, happy you enjoy your wife full of cum, it's an extra burst of it knowing she's going home to her man

I've been a happy cuck for over 15 years and I never tire of it. A few things about the lifestyle that I love.
The thought of another man running his hands all over her and she responding to his touch.
Thinking about her with another mans cock in her beautiful mouth. The mouth I have recently kissed and will kiss as soon as she returns.
That the lovely lingerie I help her into will shortly be admired and removed by another man.
That that lovely bare pussythat should be exclusively mine is now being filled by another mans cock and that my wife is loving every sensation he is giving her.
That she will return home to me well satiated and full of her lovers cum for me to clean.

Let's face it guys - we loved to fuck before we settled down so why not the girls? If jealousy isn't an issue then why can't we be open about what we want after marriage? Sex and love can be combined but it can also be separate. My wife enjoys fucking other guys and we are open about it and there is no deceit. It has enhanced our relationship and I love hearing about it - always something to learn!

My ex-wife told me (years after our divorce) that she always knew that I would make love to her and that was good but that she cuckolded me because she sometimes just needed 'fucking' and she could rely on her boyfriend for that every time.

It's a shame you didn't know when she was doing it.

My wife tells me when she plans to have sex with another man and will tell me a little about it afterwards. I am not jealous because I know she will always come home to me. Yes, I find the thought of other men finding my wife sexy and beautiful very stimulating and I get hard when I think of another man in her.

Same guy or she shops around?

Let's face it guys - we loved to fuck before we settled down so why not the girls? If jealousy isn't an issue then why can't we be open about what we want after marriage? Sex and love can be combined but it can also be separate. My wife enjoys fucking other guys and we are open about it and there is no deceit. It has enhanced our relationship and I love hearing about it - always something to learn!

Totally agree with you?
Is she careful?

also, did you ever taste another's cum in her?

He loves me telling hi the details but he would rather watch the cock pounding me.

She doesn't have to tell me. I am right there with her enjoying the same cock!

I'm eagerly awaiting my wife sharing with me tonight all about another mans cock being in her today!!

Back