I.M. Fauve Gallery

When I do cum.... all over the laminated photo, the are great pools...
I tuck the image on the bed at her face so she can lap me up, off of herself. And I go around to her actual pussy to begin a slow fuck.... a threesome with just the two of us.:)

on second thought, I would not have "recovered" completely yet, and it would be more effective to be licking her, so that she could feel a similar sensation as to what she was delivering, virtually, to her own pussy. yeah...that's better. :D

What will be next?

Last edited:
Ha, yes, that one was rather odd. (even for me)
Obviously (I hope) not a literal fantasy.:)

In fact, I've never been arouses by my own ass being played with or...:rolleyes:
I think I was pondering a kind of role reversal.
It's fun.
I like the 69+feet one as well... Now that would be a fun fantasy to play out!

It's fun.
I like the 69+feet one as well... Now that would be a fun fantasy to play out!

Ha!

Also kind of funny, as I don't have a "foot thing". I'm not squicked out by feet at all, Though women's feet seems to be a fairly common....umm.... "interest" if not fetish.

I have a feeling that you (Squirt) are procrastinating (doing homework?) in that you are looking at my old drawings AND commenting...

Which is fine by me.:)

from life...

I]

apparently not of interest.

Last edited:
Didn't miss much.

low on the "erotic scale", perhaps a bit "sensuous".

LIT is my diversion from politics.

My work requires almost daily immersion in real world politics. LIT is one of my diversions, also.

ok... a slight lull in work. !:eek:

So, My office space is in one building of an office park. This building is mostly vacant. There are a bunch of interconnect rooms and one large space used for storage. I pretty much have three rooms. One has some old furniture, including a smallish recliner that use to be at home. On occasion, I have actually grabbed a nap there. I've also had fantasies of a woman stopping by and joining me.... :D

I took a few minutes to sketch that out.... scanning now.

recliner, put to good use.

removed for lack of interest

Last edited:
recliner, put to good use.
*awesome drawing*
Had to stop in to give praise on this drawing that depicts a personal fantasy of mine so well. It's perfect. :devil:

Glad you've found some time in your busy schedule to explore an idea just for fun. :kiss:
And reading back a bit (yes, I've been busy too and haven't been on here in a while) I find a 'tribute' to be a high compliment indeed!
Hope you have been well Mr. Throbbs. XO :heart:

Back