Suck hunters by state

25 year old/GA/30135 looking for nsa suck n' fuck or friendship and/or both. I'm not picky.
 
Nashua, NH

55, 5' 10", 200lbs, 6" clit, and a very obedient, kinky and submissive CD to sexually serve others.
 
bi-curious in 32507

I am fascinated by an erect cock; I want to touch it, stroke it and suck it till it cums in my mouth. I am in NW Florida and need some help with this. PM me if you'd like to help me find out whether this is a passing interest or whether I will want to continue. It may take several times, cumming in my mouth before I'm sure. I also may need to have you hold my head to make sure I go through with it. I am willing for you to have your wife or girl friend help as well. She can watch or give directions or I can lick your cum off of and out of her after you've finished with her. I could french her ass while you fuck her then you could pull out and cum in my mouth. Damn, I've got to stop and take care of something. PM me soon, I'm desperate.
 
34 year old guy northy of Indy, really ready for first experience with right guy :)
 
53 single male. very bi-curious and looking for the right guy to push me off the fence. IL/WI border
 
Nky/swoh

54 yo, bi-wm/6'0/195/submissive-oral-btm, can be CD and love to play kinky and be your sex toy! Email me today! Make me swallow and make me like it!
 
23 wm Upstate SC. Very Clean, very flexible. "virgin" PM me if close.

Please be discreet & clean
 
Any one in Deming or surrounding areas?

I am a Bi-married white male, (wife does not know), looking for discreet encounters with other like minded married males. I am 5'10" 190 lbs, short hair, 7.5" cut. Not very experienced but am looking for long term relationship. I want to experience a cock cumming in my mouth. PM me if interested.
 
bicurious 23 year old single white male south of Baltimore, Maryland. Interested for some bi fooling around.
 
Back
Top