New Member Introductions

witch_fire said:
I'm a fan of Star Trek and Quantum Leap. I also love to read Anne McCaffrey's Pern, Petaybee and Freedom Series'. No, we don't work from home. We're butchers.*bet ya didn't expect that*

I didn't expect that; I had pictured something like a hardware store! :)

Which of the ST series is your favorite? Mine was DS9 until the last season. I haven't seen "Enterprise," but I'm somewhat familiar with the others.

What about paranormal?
 
Somehow I missed posting to this...

Hey there!

I've been part of the Lit community in the past, for personal reasons I'm starting over again with a new handle.

I live in MD. I identify as a straight male top/Dom. I'm into all sorts of kink and while I'm not hugely experienced I have tried a fair number of things in previous relationships.

I'm a big reader, I tend to concentrate of SF and Fantasy. I'm starting to explore the MD/DC BDSM community. I'm actually supposed to go to a showing of RENT this evening with a group from Black Rose (br.org).

Feel free to email/PM me, I'm always happy to talk to folks wherever they are.
 
Well, hello out yonder.

I'm a 28 year old married man in Chicago. I happened across this place when looking for a creative outlet with fun supportive people. It also helps that the people here are hot. :)

I suppose I have a couple of stories in me, and my wife and I have been experimenting with inviting another woman into our play. I watch an inordinate amount of porn, and can offer some expertise in that area. :)

I'm open to talk to anyone, whether to pass the time or to arouse other passions. :)

Talk to y'all soon!
 
TRoyal said:
I watch an inordinate amount of porn, and can offer some expertise in that area. :)

I didn't think there were any specific skills or experience required for that activity. :)
 
Wow, I've read so many intoductions here. I guess I could tell you my life story but then what reason would you have to reply and ask me for more? So here's the basics... 38, m, SD, div, kinkie as yer uncle drinking tequila...
If you've done it, I wanna hear about it. If yer planning to do it, invite me!
 
Aurora Black said:
Hey, Santana and Kinkiekev! Welcome! ;)

What does SD mean?

South Dakota? Single Dad? Socially Disfunctional? Surprisingly Delightful?

Curious minds want to know! Oh, and welcome too. :D
 
KarenDee said:
South Dakota? Single Dad? Socially Disfunctional? Surprisingly Delightful?

Curious minds want to know! Oh, and welcome too. :D
Social Deviant?
 
How nice to see this much interest so quickly :)
And in answer to all the enquiring minds, yes to all ;)
 
Kinkiekev said:
How nice to see this much interest so quickly :)
And in answer to all the enquiring minds, yes to all ;)


Being from Canada and beeing close to Sout Dakota...that would have been my guess :)
 
a-HA!

CorsetLvr said:
I didn't think there were any specific skills or experience required for that activity. :)

Au contraire! The choosing of the correct porn to serve as backdrop or primary amusement is like fine wine. You have to have experts at such, and I am happy to fill that role. :)

Also, I am consistently trying to learn by observing the loveliness around me on this board. :)
 
Of course.

Aurora Black said:
Ooh, a sweet talker! ;)

I have many qualities, and sweet talker hasn't been one that I've known about. Thank you kindly. :)

I have a microphone, so i'll see if I can't bring some audio tastiness for you to enjoy.
 
Newbie from HOTlanta

HELL, why do they call this HOTlants, I'm freezing and my little nipples are about to fall off. Okay, not really, but it is cold. I am origally from Southern California and have relocated here to the Peach State. I love modern design, modern cuisine, modern sex, good cheese and vintage wine.

Me: 25 yr, M, very happily married, 1/2 blk, 1/2 wht, designer, once ranked 13th in the US in something (not watching porn!), love letting my imagination run wide (and sometimes naked)

If you want to talk...well I am sure you know how to get a hold of me.

Take Care
 
im brand spankin new hey ppl

hi wow this place is cool i love literotica! you all seem nice here. just dropping in to say hi...im a newbie looking to make friends. if you wanna knowmore about me check out my profile. :kiss: ;)

cyas around the board Jade xxxxx
 
New also

I'm brand new as well, so add me to the list of folks who don't know much about this forum. Got plenty of time to learn though, seems like a nice bunch here! Not sure if there are any other New Englanders on board, but if so, I'm another one who is freezing my butt off this evening! I'm a mid-50's guy, happily married to my best friend. Maybe I can get her to check out this place too!
 
Back
Top