Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((ELLIE)))

(((WARLOCK)))

(((BRETT)))

Hey Everybody!!

Wow! Ellie.. they make you get naked before they take your driver's license picture in Australia! :eek:

What do you have to do for your passport? :confused:

(((ELLIE)))

(((WARLOCK)))

(((BRETT)))

Hey Everybody!!

Wow! Ellie.. they make you get naked before they take your driver's license picture in Australia! :eek:

I'm assuming body shots off a kangaroo.

(((ELLIE)))

(((WARLOCK)))

(((BRETT)))

Hey Everybody!!

I was strip searched before they let me enter Australia!!

Evening BLU and all of you.

Chilly Tuesday night in Ontario, going to start some major creative work tomorrow. You will all hear more later, wish me luck.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks ELLIE. My hope is that you will be entertained by my 2013 efforts. More news son.

In answer to a question above ... "Waltz with a Wallabee".

BrettJ in Canada

So I hear there are fires all over Australia, is this BS?

T'is true the east side of the country is burning pretty badly, its worse down in the southern states where people are losing homes and livilihoods than up here where the hero's of teh fire department seem to be keeping things under control.

Our biggest problem is that with the heat wave the Irukandji have moved south and we don't have the nets northern Queensland do so many people are being rushed to hospital and the surfers are being beached :(

"The Irukandji Jellyfish (Carukia barnesi) inhabits waters of Australia. This is a deadly jellyfish, which is only 2.5 centimeters/an inch (with bell and tentacles) in diameter, which makes it difficult to spot.
The Irukandji is believed to be the most venomous creature in the world" http://www.irukandjijellyfish.com/

Yucky little creatures they are no surfing for this little beach bum lately.

Last edited:
Poor, Poor, Ellie. All the boys (and I imagine some of the ladies) of the lounge are already outlining dirty cop fantasies/fictions about her now.

If your ears burn when people talk about you behind your back; what burns when they are writing dirty stories about you behind your back... nipples. That works they come in pairs, everyone has them, but men's are essentially useless; just like ears.

Oh joy... I am on top again.

T'is true the east side of the country is burning pretty badly, its worse down in the southern states where people are losing homes and livilihoods than up here where the hero's of teh fire department seem to be keeping things under control.

Our biggest problem is that with the heat wave the Irukandji have moved south and we don't have the nets northern Queensland do so many people are being rushed to hospital and the surfers are being beached :(

"The Irukandji Jellyfish (Carukia barnesi) inhabits waters of Australia. This is a deadly jellyfish, which is only 2.5 centimeters (with bell and tentacles) in diameter, which makes it difficult to spot.
The Irukandji is believed to be the most venomous creature in the world" http://www.irukandjijellyfish.com/

that would be why I tend to stay out of the water.lots of creepy icky creatures floatin' about (shiver)

I was strip searched before they let me enter Australia!!

Did they find anything! :eek:

Speaking of Australia... had the weirdest thing happen. Talking to an Aussie friend of mine the other day and we were comparing favorite breakfasts. Mine of course were grits and Irish oatmeal. His apparently is Weetabix. (Did I even spell that properly?)

I figure I would have to go to some specialty store to see if I can find it. Nope, yesterday in the breakfast aisle of my backwoods country ass grocery store. The place that doesn't have jack shit.... there was a box of Weetabix. I haven't seen it at any of the major chains but for some reason this dinky little store carries it. What the hell? :confused:

Now I didn't buy it. Figured I would ask around. Is it any good? Or should I just pass?

that would be why I tend to stay out of the water.lots of creepy icky creatures floatin' about (shiver)

aww come here I will hold you and keep you safe.

tumblr_me8rbaITvY1rndinto1_500.jpg

We went in the ocean while on holiday several years (mid-70's) years back. There had been a storm and you could see the jellyfish at a distance. I only went out so far and none of us were stung.

A bit too chilly for the little buggers here right now though.

BrettJ in Canada

Poor, Poor, Ellie. All the boys (and I imagine some of the ladies) of the lounge are already outlining dirty cop fantasies/fictions about her now.

If your ears burn when people talk about you behind your back; what burns when they are writing dirty stories about you behind your back... nipples. That works they come in pairs, everyone has them, but men's are essentially useless; just like ears.

Oh joy... I am on top again.

Not if they are pierced! then they have many uses :devil:..........pleasure ......pain............a place to hook your leash.................to name a few

My favorite is to grab it with my teeth then slip my tongue thru the ring & tease the nipple while I tug just a little............. I think it's his favorite too (hee hee) :devil:

Last edited:

"The Irukandji Jellyfish (Carukia barnesi) inhabits waters of Australia. This is a deadly jellyfish, which is only 2.5 centimeters/an inch (with bell and tentacles) in diameter, which makes it difficult to spot.

So live in the northern states, and Add plenty of diazomium salts to the waters.

You know? I used to dream about going to Australia. Really I did. But now every time I turn around I hear about some deadly animal. Fuck it! I'm staying home! I'll admit it. I'm a coward. :eek::(

Weetabix is basically a variation on Shredded Wheat. It's always been available here in Canada as far back as I can remember. If you like Shredded Wheat, you shouldn't mind it. Grits is common in the southern US. AVOID Vegamite if you ever find it (was also available here for years) as you will either love it or turn about the same shade as the product itself.

BrettJ in Canada

You know? I used to dream about going to Australia. Really I did. But now every time I turn around I hear about some deadly animal. Fuck it! I'm staying home! I'll admit it. I'm a coward. :eek::(

Blu, rule #7 about Australia, everything tries to kill you in Australia.

Weetabix is basically a variation on Shredded Wheat. It's always been available here in Canada as far back as I can remember. If you like Shredded Wheat, you shouldn't mind it. Grits is common in the southern US. AVOID Vegamite if you ever find it (was also available here for years) as you will either love it or turn about the same shade as the product itself.

BrettJ in Canada

Oh cool. I actually like Shredded Wheat (well with fruit). I have yet to try Vegamite. I have a friend who LOVES it. But so far I have resisted his pleas for me to "just try it! Just a little bit!". I don't trust him. ;)

((blu)) I have heard of weetabix but can't even remember if I've ever eaten it...........sorry

Hey one up on me! I had never heard of it. :eek:

Blu, rule #7 about Australia, everything tries to kill you in Australia.

That's what I am starting to figure out!

The first thing that got me were the snakes! Watching a program on the top ten deadliest snakes I hear.... "The second deadliest snake is located in the northern region of Australia..." So I think to myself~ Check! If I ever make it to Australia, keep to the South!. After commercial break the come back with... "And the deadliest snake is located in the southern region of Australia.."

And now I find out even the water isn't safe!! So now I can't even get a boat and just cruise around Australia?

Fuck it! I am staying home and settling for watching Mad Max and The Thorn Birds. [laughs laughs laughs]

They are remaking Mad Max, btw.

And Richard Chamberlain is a flaming poofta! LOL

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back