Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all... anyone up for Yahoo chat about wife sharing/watching? Men or women welcome

Kinky 36 year old male looking to chat on yahoo (phone an option with the right person). Very few limits and an open mind, so let me know what floats your boat.

Taboominded@yahoo.com

Last edited:
hey there

Looking for a woman to have a naughty chat on yahoo. (I know isnt everyone)

If there are any ladies out there pm me for yahoo screename

Late-Night

Hi Everyone,

I'm a fairly experienced male Dom in my early 20's. I've spent most of my life learning and experiencing the elements of BDSM.

I'm looking for a female submissive to chat with for awhile, I'm a bit of a night-owl and wouldn't mind some company.

Whether our chat involves discussion of how our preferences evolved and manifested or you'd prefer, I'd be quite happy to type or talk of my favorite scenes, tailored specifically to you, whispered into your ear as you wait eagerly for each word. It's one of my favorite hobbies. I also am very big into Tease and Denial / Orgasm Denial / Tease and Delay.

My Yahoo ID is - RetienceRenewed and will most likely be up most of the night. Worry not about about age or insecurities, the only thing that matters is that you enjoy yourself.

-Guilio

EDIT: I'm not sure if it's an issue with the board or the programs I'm using, but I am indeed on Yahoo and Skype regardless of what the forum says :rolleyes: .

Last edited:
Fantasy or taboo (or both!) chat...

55 yr-old MWM looking to chat (no voice or cam thanks) with interesting, articulate ladies.

Looking for a female interested in a hot sexy roleplay where she would play my sister, mother or Aunt. Please PM me if interested or get my yahoo username off my profile.

34 M online now mbob2828 - open for sexual chat, role play, picture swap, very open minded, horny and alone in a hotel room.... anyone?

mbob2828

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back