Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 66 year old male, married to a wife who has never experimented sexually and has only ever been interested in vanilla sex with me to the exclusion of anyone else. I am bi-sexual (she doesn't know that) with a very open and broad mind. We live in Portugal after retiring here.
 
Pa/ Nj

Me, I am in the Lehigh Valley area of Northeastern Pennsylvania. 610 area code 18017 zip. I am looking for another married curious guy between 40 and 60 years of age. I am 52, 6-2, 250. Non Smoker, no drugs (except an occasional joint), clean, no stds. I enjoy a stiff drink and good beer. Not going to be anyone's 'Daddy".

Open to PMs, don't be disappointed if replies take a few days, I love LIT, but I have a life!
 
60 M in the Texas Hill Country. Liking females and still remember why.
 
is 61 in virginia where this morning it was 33F and now it's 48F in the shade..not sure what it is in the sun..isn't much warmer..was outside for a few minutes picking up limbs from the wind storm we had over the weekend. don't work so i play online mon-fri
 
Over 50

Yep I am. 64 North Carolina here. Enjoying life and the outdoors. Tall, tan and just normal guy.
 
50/m Midwest....would love to send you our rain, but it won't go back West

Must have been a wayward storm that made it's way here Saturday. It found out it was in California. Some of the drops said, "Wrong way guys! Turn back!" It left rather abruptly..... Headed back your way?
 
Well past 50 M, still wondering what I am going to be when I grow up. Till then still trying to have funand keep learning.
 
Just joining in

I am male, 60 and like meeting new people. Especially women of any age. That includes ones closer to my age.

I love the phase of getting to know someone new. The excitement of discovery. Sharing feelings, experiences and of course, fantasies.
 
62 m in central va seeks healthy very naughty lady

Naughty, talks dirty, loves heels hose and garters, still keeps her bush and loves receiving pleasure.....does that describe you? If so lets talk.

tom in goode, va
 
53 m illinois for hot chat

love hot chat and naughty fantasy roleplay, if you enjoy that.
yahoo im too

hope to hear from you all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top