Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

780 (area code). 20, Male, just working on getting my first start in the D/s scene, still looking.

I am impressed by the lack of women in this thread. I know there are a ton of amazing girls from Canada, on lit.

Maybe it's just the idea of a "Fuck buddy roll call" that's scaring them off, instead of thinking of it as a way to just meet other Canadians

I am impressed by the lack of women in this thread. I know there are a ton of amazing girls from Canada, on lit.

Maybe it's just the idea of a "Fuck buddy roll call" that's scaring them off, instead of thinking of it as a way to just meet other Canadians

:confused: Interesting...could it be we are just too polite to have fuck buddies?

Or maybe Canadian men are just too hot for comfort on this thread...I mean, our general reputation for passion could be fairly intimidating.

Or maybe we should have spelled "Canadian" correctly in the title of thread?

So many questions...

:confused: Interesting...could it be we are just too polite to have fuck buddies?

Or maybe Canadian men are just too hot for comfort on this thread...I mean, our general reputation for passion could be fairly intimidating.

Or maybe we should have spelled "Canadian" correctly in the title of thread?

So many questions...

lol, deffinatly not the "polite" issue. While I know a lot of fellow Canadian women, who are polite, that ends when it comes to things like fuck buddies. Though it's nice to know we still have that image of our selves.

I think it's more the thought that, if they post in here, it seems to show that they want a fuck buddy. Women generally get pelted with PM's on this site anyway - posting something like that is just asking to have your PM box filled in a matter of hours!

and yeah.... correct spelling may be a bonus......

maybe a Canadian lady or two can pop on and give us their thoughts?

lol, deffinatly not the "polite" issue. While I know a lot of fellow Canadian women, who are polite, that ends when it comes to things like fuck buddies. Though it's nice to know we still have that image of our selves.

I think it's more the thought that, if they post in here, it seems to show that they want a fuck buddy. Women generally get pelted with PM's on this site anyway - posting something like that is just asking to have your PM box filled in a matter of hours!

and yeah.... correct spelling may be a bonus......

maybe a Canadian lady or two can pop on and give us their thoughts?

Yeah, the awful typo is a reason I never have posted before. Also, I don't drop fbombs very often, purposefully. So that turned me cold, too. I don't think people I know actually use the term "fuck buddy", either.

Typos and crude language aside, its the thought that counts. :) Maybe we should start a fresh thread on the same theme, but with a bit more class.

Typos and crude language aside, its the thought that counts. :) Maybe we should start a fresh thread on the same theme, but with a bit more class.

Starting a new thread may make sense in the circumstances - especially for those of us who are relatively new here and would like to get to know other Canadians with a passion for literature and sex, but are not looking to hump everyone on the site.

Maybe it makes sense to ask some Canadian ladies to name such a new thread? I mean...:eek:

I'll bite - because this looks like a bit of a sausage-fest. Haha. F/20.

In the summer - 905

Fall through Spring - 613

Last edited:
OK, I'm more than content to find a Lit Buddy of the female persuasion. Exchange words and ideas would suffice; any more...quesera, sera

Male 62; 514 area

Back