Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
TantaLiza said:
Horatio.... you think you can handle DD's?? I can do my best to find a hammock somewhere... ~smile~

WP.... The question now is... HOW???? and maybe... Where??? lol

jay, babe.... I'm in TN...


Now for my blurt....

If I can't get laid this weekend, I'm gonna have to get drunk!!! At least that way I can try to forget about sex... ~sigh~

Hey baby, if we can't have sex together, I'm quite willing to get drunk where I am to keep you company!

Roman;)
 
Double D's? Those are rare birds aren't they? Would that require two hands at once? 2 hands and a liplock? I like to build things. so I guess I will have to put something together. Have to build a model of this amazing invention. Now, where the hell is my erection set. Sorry, meant erector set. This will be running thru my head (see it's happening already), excuse me, thru my mind, all day now. While I am painting, I will probably be thinking of suspension capabilities, tensile strengths of various materials, and carress (did it again) correct safety procedures.
Hello to each and everyone of you. We finally got a good day again. Time to head (evey time I say that word I am thinking DD now) outside and hit the yard work. Time to paint for me. Have to brush and stroke and massage (there I go again). Liza this whole day will be screwed (I am lost to the world now) up. Later.
 
Saying the word "divorce" and meaning it makes people do things you never thought they would do in a million years.
 
Ok Liza....

....I'll bring a bottle of tequila , lime and salt....maybe some chips and salsa so we don't get sick.....meet you in a bit....we can both get shit-faced drunk.....since getting laid doesn't seem to be happening this weekend.....sighs.....

As far as DD's Horatio.....grinning....they are SOOOOOOO much fun! Aren't they Liza...?!

Well, off to join the land of the living.....ughhhh!

Kisses !:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Finally an Ohio thread that doesnt suck....... Hope to be a regular here now.......With that said, hello to all the buttyfull ladies from here in Central Ohio.
 
bdog03 said:
Finally an Ohio thread that doesnt suck....... Hope to be a regular here now.......With that said, hello to all the buttyfull ladies from here in Central Ohio.

Hello to you from a fellow Central Ohioan....but this isn't an Ohio thread. ;)

Feel free to come in here and blurt anytime you want. :D
 
my blurt........

I need sleep !! God, what I wouldn't give to have a warm body in bed with me !! One really great orgasm.....and I would be a happy girl !....... * deep sighs*

Ok, Nitey nite everyone ! Sweet dreamies!

Kisses and hugss !:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: my blurt........

Whispered_Promises said:
I need sleep !! God, what I wouldn't give to have a warm body in bed with me !! One really great orgasm.....and I would be a happy girl !....... * deep sighs*


Just one great orgasm? Not 5? Well whatever works.

Hope you sleep well.
 
Having a teenager who thinks mom doesn't need any friends or time away SUCKS!!!

~sigh~ Guess that means I'm not getting any this weekend either, WP.... meet ya tonight with my own bottle of tequila... hell, skip the lime and salt! Give it to me straight!! lol

BTW... Mornin' ya'll!!

LizA:kiss:
 
Liza.....

You are on babe ! Let's get ripped and stir up some trouble ! *weg*

Kyle......was that an offer ???:devil:

Good morning everyone !:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
*sigh* all these rants on sex is not helping my sexual frustration at all. not to mention I went to my first all nude club while out of town. I only have topless places in my city. So my frustration is even worse.

Now for my rant. why is it so hard to meet someone? I don't even know where to begin because I'm out of practice. But darn it I hate being alone. I want someone who's there to love and cherish me just as much as I love and cherish them. But I guess all in due time. going to go sulk some more on how bad life sucks and try to find that rock to crawl under.
 
fuzion said:
*sigh* all these rants on sex is not helping my sexual frustration at all. not to mention I went to my first all nude club while out of town. I only have topless places in my city. So my frustration is even worse.

Now for my rant. why is it so hard to meet someone? I don't even know where to begin because I'm out of practice. But darn it I hate being alone. I want someone who's there to love and cherish me just as much as I love and cherish them. But I guess all in due time. going to go sulk some more on how bad life sucks and try to find that rock to crawl under.

Warm hugs hon....if you everfigure it out.....please....I beg of you ...pleaseeeeeeeee....let me know !

Sweet dreams and welcome to our world !
Kiss !
 
I'm with fuzion!! And WP, too!!! Let me be next to find out the secret of getting to know someone... lol Honestly tho, I'm almost to the point of cynicism. Alas, maybe I need a good ass whoppin'!!

Have a great Monday!!

LizA:kiss:
 
Sighs........

.....well here I go , another night of hardly any sleep........damn, this bites ! I am off to try and find some comfort snuggling into my pillows.....dreaming that it was warm body .......

Damn, Liza......what are we gonna do ?! I am too old to be hanging out at the pick-up bars......sighs......and never let your friends fix you up on a blind date ! *shudders*

Well.....my eyes are starting to cross and fingers are tired.....sweet dreams all......have a blessed day !

Kisses !:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Sighs........

Whispered_Promises said:
.....well here I go , another night of hardly any sleep........damn, this bites ! I am off to try and find some comfort snuggling into my pillows.....dreaming that it was warm body .......

I had the same problem. Started to fall asleep and think of wonderful thoughts and had to go to sleep with a raging hard on that I couldn't do a darn thing about it. Why is the world so cruel??

I've tried looking at several places and bars are the worst for finding someone. Granted I met my last gf there becuase we some of the same people. But it's all BS and mind games. But i have no idea where to even look for a good one.

I promise I will share my finds with the world. maybe it will make it not so cruel. I'm also looking for the Reset and Rewind button on life. If only we could go back to fix mistakes and take things back.


p.s. WP, I've been in your world since I was 20, now 23(24 on the 30th) and i feel like I'm 30 already with as much stuff as I'm been through in my life.
 
Last edited:
Geezzzzzzzz.......

Nobody has much to say .......*sighs*......well, hell......here it goes....blindates bite the big one !! Why is it that a man feels he is entitled to sex if he buys you a $ 20.00 meal ?? Do I honestly look like a $ 20 whore ?? Not !! I may be extremely horny ( and I am) but, I most definitely am not going to sleep with a man who consders it his compenstion for a meal !!! I would rather go home and play with my " toys" !!:D
 
If I should come out ahead
At the end of this game called Life
It won’t be because of my fancy style
Or that I knew how to play it so well
But more because I just kept getting up
And plodding along
Till the World finally just got tired
Of knocking me down
 
I truly would like someone to explain why a friend with an SO feels the need to "let" her single friend "help" plan a romantic get-away.... I understand that they mean well but please!! Kinda makes me feel a bit more lonely... ~sigh~

Oh yeah.... I had 3 frozen margaritas this evening... all it did was enhance the "need" that I can't seem to rid myself of!!! LMAO (would have put F in but I'm lackin in that dept)
 
Last edited:
Isn't that how it always seems to go....everyone around you is just swimming in the deep end of the sex pool....while we are still sitting here with only our toes dipped in......*sighs*

My blurt.....I am really ired of waking up, cuddling my pillow.....it just is not doing it for me anymore !!!
 
as far as sex goes for me... or realtionships in general.. it only seems to happen when i'm not looking around for it.
 
jeez....I haven't been looking for it for a LONGGG time, and it still passes me by....so, now I am going to have to gopay for it, if things don't improve soon....real soon....like last week soon !!
 
Poor baby... I'm sure one of the fellows around here would take care of you. I've also heard that getting on bookstore ladders without panties works wonders.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top