The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

-Leo whispers softly to Alice.-"If you want anything else you have to whisper it to me I'm sorry it has to be this way."-he said-
 
"It is okay." Alice whispered softly listening to the lecture as well. When he touched her, she kept her moans quiet as did the other slave girls. She also kissed along his neck softly. The professor's slave waited patiently over in the corner.
 
-The slave in the corner wanted it she tried to refrain from touching her self as Leo grew hard in class his fingers just moved in and out of her pussy.-"I will be handing out a work sheet for this lesson complete it."-he said as he handed them all out and Leo began to write the answers the professors sex slave began to blow him again.-
 
Alice observed the other slaves to know what more would be expected of her. The slave in the corner belonged to one of the guys on the football team. She was forbidden to touch herself until he told her to. Alice's pussy was getting wetter as Leo played with her pussy.
 
-Leo watched as she was getting wetter and wetter as this went on he whispers to her ear.-"It's almost done this class we got a half hour left."-he had been playing with her for a hour already.-
 
Alice could hardly wait. She needed Leo, but did not disturb his studies. She waited. She wondered where they would go and what they would do until his next class. It worked out considering a lot of their classes were the same so that she was with him. The thought of one of the other guys trying to fuck her made her a bit nervous because there had been occasions were slaves were fucked by other guys when they were away from their masters.
 
-he felt her drip all over his fingers until the bell rang and everyone began to gather in the middle of the room Leo and Alice took off for the dorm for some fun while the class went in to a Orgy.-
 
Once we were back in the dorm, Alice stripped out of her clothes for Leo and kissed him. She was not yet for the whole classroom orgy thing yet. She wanted to wait until she was a little more adjusted to being his slave. Her body pressed against his sensually.
 
-Leo kissed her back and pressed against her as he stripped off his clothes while she did.-"Did it feel good before in class Alice. Do you think this is going to be fun?"-he said as his fingers traced to her ass grabbing it.-"I want to do things you will be ok with so if you want we can try different things every time."-he said his lips along her neck and nibbled on her soft flesh.-
 
"Of course, I would love to try different things." Alice asked, "What do you have in mind?". She was still a bit new to being a sex slave and wanted to learn more from him. She moaned in delight enjoying his touch and kisses on her flesh.
 
-He thought a moment.-"Well there are tons of sexual ideas. Maybe after this you can look up the ideas your self and I will be looking around for some Presents for you."-His kisses over her neck and his hands grabbed her breasts beginning to rub them in circles.-
 
Alice moaned in pleasure as Leo kissed her. She was very lucky to have him as a master considering it could have been a lot rougher on her. "Thank you for taking good care of me." she added, "I was so frightened when I was told that I was going to be a slave, but I feel a lot better since I am with you."
 
-he smiled and kissed her at her words.-"I am happy we are together i had so many fantasies about you i am ashamed they turned out this way."-he said.-"lets finger your pussy and you can suck my cock."-he said as he laid back with her they began to 69 as he groaned licking her pussy.-
 
"Mmmmmmmm!" Alice moaned as she sucked Leo's cock even more so feeling him lick and finger her pussy.
 
-Leo groaned in her pussy feeling her suck harder on his thick shaft as he moved a second finger in to her pussy.-"Mmm Alice you are so good and delicious Alice."
 
Alice sucked Leo's cock harder wanting to taste his cum. She moved her hips as he finger fucked her.
 
-He groaned as he came filling her slutty mouth with his hot cum.-"Oh yeah you dirty girl how about i bend you over and fuck your pussy."-Leo bends Alice over sticking her ass in the air.-"Hmm in the ass or the pussy?"
 
Alice swallowed his cum and got into position for him. "Please fuck my pussy, Master." she said wanting to feel his cock deep inside of her.
 
-Leo shoved his cock right in to her hot pussy and began to pump his cock in and out of her nice and fast making his cock throb with lust his hands on her waste moans and scream filled the room.-
 
Alice moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Master yes!". She grinded seductively on his cock and began to caress her breasts enjoying the feel of his cock buried deep within her.
 
-Leo groaned as he could hold on to her hips as he bucked them wildly in side her deep hot pussy and groaned at the feeling of her squeezing around him.-"I am going to cum my love oh where do you want it."
 
Alice begged him, "Please fill my pussy with your cum.". She was moving her hips faster closer to her own orgasm. She came for him screaming his name.
 
-Leo groaned cumming filling her pussy with his cum. Leo pulled out and it was slightly ripping with her juices and his own.-"Did you enjoy that Alice?"
 
"Mmmm yes, master." Alice moaned in satisfaction as she laid next to Leo in bed. She laid her head on his chest. They still had some time for the next class and had time to rest up.
 
-Leo smiled petting Alice's hair as his fingers run through her strand enjoying her body close to him.-"After the next class we will do our homework and have some fun today and tomorrow since we have no class. I do not any way.."-He said as he kissed her forhead.-"Do you have any ideas to what you wanna do?"
 
Back
Top