Women who like to be taken forcefully

I find that almost all femdom manuals in which having my pussy licked is the ne plus ultra of sex and when it comes to penetration I must scoff - is a fantasy frequented by submissive males. Who don't get to dictate my sexuality either, ew.

Hell to the no.

I just like to fuck. I'm not sure what's so wrong with that. :rolleyes:

I've also found that submissives who are very worried about what goes into my cooch are normally very worried about if their Master/Mistress ever wanted the same and oh dear they couldn't be Dominant and want what I don't want them to want.

H wants *my enjoyment* in whatever form it takes. If it's flogging myself or fucking a football team he has no say in it whatsoever. This is the bottom line.

Last edited:
I admit that I have some personal issues with sex, pregnancy etc. and I know that all women won't share them. But on a social/political level, just looking at the language we use to describe intercourse shows that we as a society see it as a male-active, male-dominant activity.

Perhaps the reason that you like intercourse so much is that your sexuality involves being submissive and catering to male pleasure. Simply the fact that you enjoy it shows that it must be a male-dominant activity, since you don't enjoy those that focus on female pleasure, right?

My confusion is mainly with women who like to be equal/dominant in sex, yet still have intercourse on a regular basis. I can only think that this comes from deeply ingrained male-centered social processes, which teach us that "real sex" = intercourse. Which might be okay for you, but other women should have different options.

I would actually agree with much of this. Basic human nature, as evidence indicates, most likely gravitates towards polygyny. Even our biology tells us this. Human females don't signal when they are fertile, so males need to control females at all time to prevent other males from getting them pregnant. Human males also have small testicles, which appears in species in which a male has exclusive access to females. It's likely that a few females will form a group around some food source, and males then compete for exclusive matting privileges. Add society into that, now you make it very easy for a female to seek out diverse DNA and go sleep with the neighbor, and hence you get all kinds of social controls over women.

So sex is a male dominated activity, with some limits now that we have birth control.

However I would argue that sexual pleasure is probably more important in women then it is in men.

For one thing, women are more sensitive, and can have multiple orgasms. Second men have rather large penises, which has been theorized to be due to being better able to reproduce in the missionary position, which supposedly is favored by women.

Ultimately, sex is like the ultimate reinforcement reward. Considering the whole baby thing, women probably need it more.

Which could also lead to idea that sex was not forced throughout history, but a mutual thing.

At the core, you probably have 1-3 females per guy, more to the ones that can get them. And the females are typically into the guy too, for whatever reason. It's also likely that many females would transfer between groups, several times throughout their lifetime. Maybe this is why divorce rates are high, cause many women should be transferring.

Oh God, no functional anthropology does NOT explain contemporary human behavior.

How many chimps banging on how many ipads does it take to write this out?

OK, who is more likely to spread his genes:

A guy like our new resident dildo, spouting the inferiority of women in his internet castle and king in his own mind or a serial cheater who likes to sample femdom of the week when he travels and has a wife and a handful of fuck friends who are all submissive and needs "balance" in his own words.

The person who is actively more concerned with dipping his wick than *how* is going to be your successful biological individual. How does a guy get to do that? By being *highly adaptable* - remember what we're really best at. By being adaptable and morphing to the needs of the situation. By charming the pants off of someone like me and being Uber Butch for the little slave girl who loves that kind of thing as well. True sexual lotharios aren't so egotistical that they don't allow the Game to be their Master.

If you're going to live here among the ipads and not daydream about an Avatar like nirvana of leaves and shrubs, this is the most successful mating behavior. Adaptable and responsive to female cue. Other cultures demand otherwise.

Last edited:
I find that almost all femdom manuals in which having my pussy licked is the ne plus ultra of sex and when it comes to penetration I must scoff - is a fantasy frequented by submissive males. Who don't get to dictate my sexuality either, ew.
Men have invented many ways for women to be meant to them ;)

Which is fair enough, but not when men try to limit their dominants to only those preferences. Then we are talking about service tops.

YourCaptor, do you know of one single human society that works in the way you've described? No? Then it probably isn't going to happen that way.

Sociobiology is a pseudo science when we apply it to humans. It is an excellent example of the dicta; "a little learning is a dangerous thing."

Men have invented many ways for women to be meant to them ;)

Which is fair enough, but not when men try to limit their dominants to only those preferences. Then we are talking about service tops.

YourCaptor, do you know of one single human society that works in the way you've described? No? Then it probably isn't going to happen that way.

Sociobiology is a pseudo science when we apply it to humans. It is an excellent example of the dicta; "a little learning is a dangerous thing."

Many african nations, including south africa, which is fairly modernized, much of the middle east, much of central asia. I don't know the numbers, but I would not be surprised if more nations practice polygyny then monogamy.

Historically, basically every society ever has done polygyny. It's just fallen out of style recently. Hell, even those tiny tribes still living stone age style have men matched with multiple women.

Many african nations, including south africa, which is fairly modernized, much of the middle east, much of central asia. I don't know the numbers, but I would not be surprised if more nations practice polygyny then monogamy.

Historically, basically every society ever has done polygyny. It's just fallen out of style recently. Hell, even those tiny tribes still living stone age style have men matched with multiple women.
Are you sure about that?

Except for the high and arid frozen terrain people who have done polyandry because there's a whole other issue when it comes to land inheritance. It's funny, you can hardly talk about sexuality without talking about property, because this is the bottom line of control.

People do it like this - except when they don't.I agree - the drive is for men to be with multiple women - but now we're dealing with a sexting and semi-stunted population when it comes to face to face interaction if you are talking about first-world westerners.

If you're not, you need to specify.

I would actually agree with much of this. Basic human nature, as evidence indicates, most likely gravitates towards polygyny. Even our biology tells us this. Human females don't signal when they are fertile, so males need to control females at all time to prevent other males from getting them pregnant. Human males also have small testicles, which appears in species in which a male has exclusive access to females. It's likely that a few females will form a group around some food source, and males then compete for exclusive matting privileges. Add society into that, now you make it very easy for a female to seek out diverse DNA and go sleep with the neighbor, and hence you get all kinds of social controls over women.

So sex is a male dominated activity, with some limits now that we have birth control.

However I would argue that sexual pleasure is probably more important in women then it is in men.

For one thing, women are more sensitive, and can have multiple orgasms. Second men have rather large penises, which has been theorized to be due to being better able to reproduce in the missionary position, which supposedly is favored by women.

Ultimately, sex is like the ultimate reinforcement reward. Considering the whole baby thing, women probably need it more.

Which could also lead to idea that sex was not forced throughout history, but a mutual thing.

At the core, you probably have 1-3 females per guy, more to the ones that can get them. And the females are typically into the guy too, for whatever reason. It's also likely that many females would transfer between groups, several times throughout their lifetime. Maybe this is why divorce rates are high, cause many women should be transferring.

Actually, women TOTALLY signal when they are fertile. Now, men may never pay attention to those signs, but that's another issue.

Reminds me -- I remember seeing a special on polygamous families and how each of the women's private time is scheduled with their husband during their fertile period.

Actually, women TOTALLY signal when they are fertile. Now, men may never pay attention to those signs, but that's another issue.

Reminds me -- I remember seeing a special on polygamous families and how each of the women's private time is scheduled with their husband during their fertile period.

I'm not sure you are right that men don't pay attention to the fertility signs from women - it is known, that men choose women who can give birth to healthy children, so men look at the physical appearence of a woman - hips, breasts, legs and a few other things and I'm sure many men get the idea when women are fertile and also - and probably equally important - when they are not fertile, so they can have sex with them without complications and thats probably also the male need to be in control and dominant and not be 'fooled' by women, who want to be pregnant and set up a family.........

I'm not sure you are right that men don't pay attention to the fertility signs from women - it is known, that men choose women who can give birth to healthy children, so men look at the physical appearence of a woman - hips, breasts, legs and a few other things and I'm sure many men get the idea when women are fertile and also - and probably equally important - when they are not fertile, so they can have sex with them without complications and thats probably also the male need to be in control and dominant and not be 'fooled' by women, who want to be pregnant and set up a family.........
A little learning is a dangerous thing, son.

It sounds great, but please do not ever put your faith in your ability to tell when she's not fertile. Keep those raincoats handy!

A little learning is a dangerous thing, son.

It sounds great, but please do not ever put your faith in your ability to tell when she's not fertile. Keep those raincoats handy!

Sure thing - you are absolutely right - I was merely trying to make a point on behalf of the male view - safe sex is obligatory!

Are you sure about that?

Yup

Except for the high and arid frozen terrain people who have done polyandry because there's a whole other issue when it comes to land inheritance. It's funny, you can hardly talk about sexuality without talking about property, because this is the bottom line of control.

People do it like this - except when they don't.I agree - the drive is for men to be with multiple women - but now we're dealing with a sexting and semi-stunted population when it comes to face to face interaction if you are talking about first-world westerners.

If you're not, you need to specify.

I think the important aspect to it, is to understand it, recognize it, and see how it plays into our lives now. You could create a society in which peeing while standing up is not allowed, but don't be surprised if it happens anyway.

Any way of signaling without a lab?

These signals would have to be interpretable by prehistoric males. After all, an intrinsic social system would have been most important in the time before large societies began to form.

I don’t know exactly what you are talking about, but if its thicken tissues and such. It is possible, and even probable that there was some tribe out there that regularly examined vaginas, but I would be highly skeptical about it being common behavior.

Not to mention that sex is universally a private matter, and hence genitals are generally covered up. Which again suggest an attempt to control sex.

However hidden ovulation is something that is actually more beneficial to females and offspring then it is to males. Biologically, males want a set up like lions and gorillas have, were they are the only guy and mate with every female. Hiding ovulation, while it forces men to try and control the sexual activity of a woman, she is actually benefiting by keeping him close by. She is getting herself an assistant to help with everything, from protection, to food, to building shelter, to raising a baby.

You can figure it out without a lab. Over time, I believe women did figure these things out, though I'm sure with a lot of old wives' tales thrown in. I'm not sure what men have actually observed. I'm just saying it's possible. I do it without the help of a lab every month.

However hidden ovulation is something that is actually more beneficial to females and offspring then it is to males. Biologically, males want a set up like lions and gorillas have, were they are the only guy and mate with every female. Hiding ovulation, while it forces men to try and control the sexual activity of a woman, she is actually benefiting by keeping him close by. She is getting herself an assistant to help with everything, from protection, to food, to building shelter, to raising a baby.

Also leaving her latitude to genetically strengthen her offspring while still benefitting from the devoted attention if she's sly. He can't be there all the time. He'd have to be there all the time to really ensure it's his offspring.

Penalty of death doesn't dissuade people from that throwing new genetics into the pool tendency. Observation of "harem" style mammals shows female infidelity to be the norm.

Also leaving her latitude to genetically strengthen her offspring while still benefitting from the devoted attention if she's sly. He can't be there all the time. He'd have to be there all the time to really ensure it's his offspring.

Penalty of death doesn't dissuade people from that throwing new genetics into the pool tendency. Observation of "harem" style mammals shows female infidelity to be the norm.

Yes, and in the very early days I wonder how long a male lasted before being supplanted anyway. People are also built for long distance travel, you could have males from all over competing.

Once community became more compact, I imagine “cheating” would have been more difficult though. Especially when considering that such an event may cause problem for the entire tribe. Amongst thousands, who cares, but in a group of say 50 – 300 people, it could be a big deal. I suspect though, that before the whole inheritance thing came into the picture, women often moved from one ”husband” to another, probably taking kids with them, or still sharing parenting. Kind of like laws we have today it seems, weekend dad. Women transferring, considering modern trends, probably occurred more often when they were young, and plausibly about every 3 years or so (judging by the average length of a relationship before serious trouble brews), until later in life when they settled with one guy. Just from knowing girls, and how they group, it seems likely that many of these transfers would have also been initiated by one of the women being expelled by the others over some falling out.

All this I know it sounds weird. You have to look at this as the logical breakdown of behaviors we do in split seconds without thinking. For example, saving a young child who is about to fall off a cliff has many rewards for us. Helping others may result in the favor being returned, the child could carry some of our own DNA, etc, bla bla bla bla. In real life, we see a toddler cooing and waddling towards a cliff, we get a shock to our system and instantly jump to grab that baby without even thinking at all. It just happens, like gravity pulling down apples, understanding why, and then ultimately how, could result in lots of advantages.

I generally assume an aggressive approach when having sex with a woman, to the degree that I feel she's comfortable with it and welcomes dominance. When performing oral sex on another guy however, I enjoy being submissive and I encourage him to fuck my mouth rather forcefully . I'm able to enjoy the yin yang dynamic of both roles. In each case, however, there are limits and one must be sensitive to feedback from their partner.

I generally assume an aggressive approach when having sex with a woman, to the degree that I feel she's comfortable with it and welcomes dominance. When performing oral sex on another guy however, I enjoy being submissive and I encourage him to fuck my mouth rather forcefully . I'm able to enjoy the yin yang dynamic of both roles. In each case, however, there are limits and one must be sensitive to feedback from their partner.

Interesting with this dualism and I think you are quite right concerning being sensitive to feedback from your partner - even ifit's often unspoken but said in the eyes or in the way you moan or breathe....

Once they go rough, they never go back.

Not "rough" really; I don't want to be hurt or abused. But if a man holds both my wrists in one hand then pulls my clothes off and takes me, I just about cream my panties before he even gets them off!

I think this is bilolgical; the need to find the strong Alpha male. Whatever, I know I get off on being helpless, taken forcefully.

I can completely relate to this. In fantasy, I find I'm far more responsive to both dominant men and women, and dream of being forced into sexual situations by older, experienced women. In r/l, however, I tend to lead in a girl on girl set up, while my non-con fantasies of being fucked forcefully, even violently, by dominant men who just take me, often echo the way I encourage r/l male partners to fuck me. Ultimately, it's about trust in the heat of the moment. While I masturbate thinking about being hurt and forced by a stranger, I'm not going to actively seek that in reality. But seeing what happens when i say 'make me' to a partner who knows my boundaries and who i trust to push them? Amazing.

I seem to recall reading about a paper that basically suggested human females are genetically predisposed to infidelity and there is in fact an evolutionary advantage to it.

Rough Stuff

Hi, my first time posting here...

I have always loved to be taken forcibly (sometimes even by force as well). Being a very independent, strong, control freak person in daily life, I love the idea of a man doing just what he wants with me. Which, far from being passive, it sets off a strong, active, athletic response in me the harder he drills, fighting back, in a sense, and leads to powerful multiple orgasms which please us both.

Maybe most strong women feel the need the same way? A man tying me to the bed is even better...it turns me on beyond belief and also forces me to focus on giving him pleasure and having pleasure myself.

Great discussion!

Back