Let's talk about accents

The company I work for hires people from all over the world so I get to interact with new and different people daily, my favorite accents are Spanish and Russian, so sexy.

British and Spanish do it for me. I have a fantasy to fuck a Latina woman that likes to talk while getting fucked and have her speak in Spanish the whole time, even though I wouldn't understand a word she's saying.

hearing

A brittish accent for "no" is enough for me. Sounds like noouyeh, cream in my pants.

Aussie and New Zealand accents (people will swear they aren't different but they are!), and the occasional English accent will do it for me.

Oh Australian definitely................just so happened I married one. Lucky me! ;):devil::heart:

For me, it alternates between a Southern and English accent (think Elizabeth Hurley or Nigella Lawson). And since I also love Latin women, that accent does a lot for me too.

Shamefully, some accents can get a bit more attention from me than others. Not that I dislike any accents, but I'm rather fond on a man with a slight (U.S) Southern accent. I find it cute.

We southern gents do so appreciate this particular comment, ma'am. :rose:

I speak with a strong southern country draw. I love British accents. I have been around eastern European women, they have sexy accents too. Romanian in particular sounds sexy too me.
I do find a lady with a raspy voice sexy.

Last edited:
For me it's as much about someone's voice as it is about their particular accent.

A voice that has a lower pitch almost always sounds more appealing than one with a higher pitch. This is true for both men and women. A smooth, sultry, sometimes even slightly gravely voice, in any of a number of accents, is what does it for me.

The first that comes to mind is Benedict Cumberbatch's voice over in the Hobbit. While being incredibly menacing sounding, it was also incredibly sensual at the same time. His particular accent DOES add to it too, though.

Another is Scarlett Johansson. She has a very sultry, sexy voice, even though she doesn't have a specific accent.

That said, I've been in relationships with both South American and Eastern European women and in both cases, both their voices AND their accents were incredibly sexy.

Everyone has a handful of accents that get them various ways of hot. What are some of you guys favorites?

What does it most for me is a British one, West Country in particular... nice and deep and sexy, God yes! I've heard a few that just... oh, my. A great affect on me. Also I kind of find I like a German accent, although I've never been INSTANTLY turned on by a German accent, it's more of a romantic type sexy to me.

I've got a British accent, but a North East one. How hot would that get you? Oh by the way I'm married too if thst helps ;)

I have a thing for a good Scottish accent. For some reason also a southern us drawl can work......I blame watching mtogp for that!:D

I know American women like British accents, and I think American men like them on British women, had plenty tell me they want me to suck them off as I speak dirty to them :p

I know American women like British accents, and I think American men like them on British women, had plenty tell me they want me to suck them off as I speak dirty to them :p

To me, there IS nothing sexier than a strong British or Australian accent. ABSOLUTELY drives me crazy!! It's like catching the scent of a dog in heat. BAM! My primal senses just GO FOR IT!

For me it's as much about someone's voice as it is about their particular accent.

A voice that has a lower pitch almost always sounds more appealing than one with a higher pitch. This is true for both men and women. A smooth, sultry, sometimes even slightly gravely voice, in any of a number of accents, is what does it for me.

A number of accents get me going but a gravely voice just adds an incredibly sexy dimension.

I love a number of accents, including American (southern is definitely sexy, but not the only one), Australian and both Scottish and Irish accents turn me on.

Shamefully, some accents can get a bit more attention from me than others. Not that I dislike any accents, but I'm rather fond on a man with a slight (U.S) Southern accent. I find it cute.
I've traveled the US racing mx and when we go up north the women would tell me things to say to hear my southern accent. One woman, in a restaurant in Minnesota told asked me if I would let her record me talking. She brought me a piece of paper and told me to read it and she recorded me. It said, "good morning beautiful, I miss you. Come to Mississippi so I can hold you. I love you baby. Haha it was weird but heck, I love making someone's day :) I love every accent!

Like:

American
French
Russian
Romanian

Dislike:

Australian
German
Chinese
British (Not all, as there are so many, it would be a nuisance to elaborate)

Last edited:
Seems like us poor Aussies are missing out...

I like some women's Australian accents because my first real girlfriends were in Sydney and Melbourne (a long story).

But at the time, the very early 1960s, some middle-aged Australian women had very harsh grating accents. Thankfully that seems to have died out since then.

New Zealand comes second but South African is a long way below many other accents.

In the UK, in order:

South Wales; North Wales; Devon; Cornwall; Dorset; Liverpool; Manchester; Birmingham (yes-honestly!); Yorkshire; Highland Scots; Lowland Scots.

But not: Ulster; East Anglia and Estuary.

Ethnic minority accents in the UK: many varieties of Indian; Pakistani; Bangladesh; Sri Lanka; SE Asia - as long as they can communicate fluently in English.

All of the above are generalisations. What matters far more than the accent is the personality of the woman I'm listening to. Yesterday she was South African. Despite her accent being low on my list of preferences, she personally scores high for everything else, including intelligence!

Back