Incest

davefan

Virgin
Incest taboo

Seems I haven't the incest taboo gene, having had an older sister as my number one fantasy all my life, from day one. (Perhaps this wouldn't be so if she wasn't so beautiful!)

Always wonder why this is so wrong, or that those related are not allowed to enjoy the closeness they already have... especially brothers or fathers of gorgeous women. [Really, the brother or father of a gorgeous Playboy centerfold don't wish to be with her? I find that very, very hard to believe.] For me, the intimacy of a brother-sister, father-daughter romance drives me nuts, so entranced by the closeness they would share.

The likely responce to this is: I'm sick, have issues, need to get out. However, please know I'm a pretty normal guy and am currently in a longterm relationship with a wonderful woman. But kissing my sister's ever-red, lipsticked lips? A daughter slipping into her father's bed? Well, that stuff brings me into another world entirely.

Slam me as you might, but thinking that no one can really say why incest is so taboo, beyond inbreeding...for which, the simple answer is… contraceptives!

Anyone of like mind?

Last edited:
Human beings instinctively avoid incest because of the risks inherent to inbreeding. There are also some very real issues related to power, coercion and abuse.

But there are also incestuous relationships between consenting adults that are positive. Adult siblings of similar age whose relationship is that of equals are certainly capable of being intimate. The use of contraceptives makes the risks of inbreeding a moot point.

There is a thread full of weirdos like you. The last thing this board needs is another "I want to hump my sister" thread. When I am elected sky wizard, my first order of business will be to castrate all of you incest sickos. After that, I will concentrate on fat chicks with high self esteem.

Cheers,
The troll

There is a thread full of weirdos like you. The last thing this board needs is another "I want to hump my sister" thread. When I am elected sky wizard, my first order of business will be to castrate all of you incest sickos. After that, I will concentrate on fat chicks with high self esteem.

Cheers,
The troll

Fuck off cockstar, just because your mother castrated you for having a two inch dong doesn't mean you have to be such an ass.

Tell me more about the fat chicks that pretend to punch me lovecraft. That really gets me going.

No shame..all love

We've been remarkably close our whole lives..grew up together...the depth of our care and love for one another is incomparable...

Our bond covers a multitude of relationships...yet it doesn't do it/us justice..

There's more between us...more we could give..more ways for us to love each other....the only wrong I see would be for us stay as we are..for me to deny us of what I know we could...how we Should be together....

He is JUST my type...we are perfect in countless, extraordinary ways..

I, a 24 year old sommelier, nuerochemistry major, exotic dancer of socal....LOVE undoubtedly admitting that my ultimate fantasy fuck..my dream guy...who gets my pussy wetter than anyone ever has..who is all I constantly think about...the man I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with, pleasing and making happy...

Is my 18 year old younger brother..my sweet, sexy, total nerd of a brother.

I masturbate everyday fantasizing about life as his girl, making him my king..my everything and only thing...
And it feels goooood.

We've been remarkably close our whole lives..grew up together...the depth of our care and love for one another is incomparable...

Our bond covers a multitude of relationships...yet it doesn't do it/us justice..

I, a 24 year old sommelier, nuerochemistry major, exotic dancer of socal....LOVE undoubtedly admitting that my ultimate fantasy fuck..my dream guy...who gets my pussy wetter than anyone ever has..who is all I constantly think about...the man I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with, pleasing and making happy...

Is my 18 year old younger brother..my sweet, sexy, total nerd of a brother.

I masturbate everyday fantasizing about life as his girl, making him my king..my everything and only thing...
And it feels goooood.

There's more between us...more we could give..more ways for us to love each other....the only wrong I see would be for us stay as we are..for me to deny us of what I know we could...how we Should be together....

He is JUST my type...we are perfect in countless, extraordinary ways..

It is so rare to see an elder sis confess to lusting after a younger brother. almost always it is the brother who is shouting from the rooftops.

I am aware of atleast 3 cases where the elder sis initiated the relationship, as in my case.

Societal norms need to be in place but there are always people who might necessarily go with the general flow.

That is quite a varied set of talents that you posses 2openclam2. Impressive !

* your PMs seem to be turned off. Do be prepared for a deluge :-D

Back