Ah, fuck it.

Fuckety fuck fucking fuck.

This post has nothing to do with any previous post. In fact I have only read the Original post and came directly here to vent.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Well, he could be swearing at my fucking PC which has stopped working (the fuckin' pest). A cheap-jack (Chinese) PSU blew yesterday, taking with it my house Alarm system, the main circuit breaker and, as it turns out, my Hard Drive C:\. It's taken me most of the day to sort this and that, so now I can turn my attention to this fuckin' gadget.
So as you might imagine, while I wait for Windows to format the replacement drive (I thought is was formatted), I thought I come have have a decent fuckin' moan.

The one I'm using now is one I keep for running that 'folding at home' thing, and a few other bits (it was one for me to practice programming in C#).

What the fuck are you talking about?

I didn't want anyone to think I was swearing at anything said in previous posts. I didn't want to start some flame war or anything. I just read the OP and made the post because of what was happening in my personal life at that particular time. Just letting off steam, and it sounded like the OP was encouraging that.

I didn't want anyone to think I was swearing at anything said in previous posts. I didn't want to start some flame war or anything. I just read the OP and made the post because of what was happening in my personal life at that particular time. Just letting off steam, and it sounded like the OP was encouraging that.

No worries man, my quote was just a fucking humoring jab.

Guess who managed to put the operating system on the wrong hard drive, then ?
And I STILL cannot get this fuckin' machine to talk to the 'net.

Ah h h Rats!!

PS. But I Have managed to get into Lit on Internet Explorer.
I'd much prefer Firefox, mind, but I guess that will come, sometime

Last edited:
Rain is pouring.
The fever chills upon me.
It's a tad before 3 AM.

Just fuck it.

Back