A no hair zone?

Changing opinion

I love a hairy pussy but over the last year have started to shave my balls and cock. I think it feels better and shows off my cock.

As a woman I can say I definitely prefer when a man grooms himself by shaving his pelvic region and testicles. I keep my pussy shaved, and it is nice to see when guys take the same effort.

Prefer my wife shaved or trimmed, it is just better for oral. For me I trim around my cock but completely shave my balls. The only problem is I can't stop playing with them as they feel great :)

we really enjoy staying clean shaven and enjoy others the same or with well trimmed sexy ornaments

Prefer my wife shaved or trimmed, it is just better for oral. For me I trim around my cock but completely shave my balls. The only problem is I can't stop playing with them as they feel great :)

I will play with your shaved ones if you play with mine!

Gay date nite

Trimming up now; I am gonna be the girl. Guess I should get an electric razor and do it right. I bet he doesnt complain tho, hasnt been laid for a few months. What do those cost at Wal-Mart?

He is clean shaven and so fun to suck!

I'm planning on going hairless once everything's in order. :)

I keep it shaved, as my wife prefers guys shaved.

She usually is completely smooth, but is growing her pubic hair in, so we can do a photo shoot of her shaving

Back