What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That my best friend offered to drive down to meet me at the campground Sat night so I wouldn't have to be alone the entire weekend.

Losing 3 pounds this month and a few inches, even though it was my worst month eating-wise. :)
Congrats.. M... I am proud of you...

Getting "permission" to go to SF for a night or 2 in a few weeks for some "rejuvination". HA!

Cant wait.. ;) I bet.....

Spending time with him... Just being with him and hearing about his work more and more... and what he does.. and just being with him....

2 new dresses
2 new pairs of panties
2 new pairs of shoes

And Moses chose each and every thing!

About damn time they admitted they were wrong

http://www.cherokee.org/PressRoom/2641/story.aspx

“In the 1830s, the Cherokee Nation won court cases, but Congress and the President ignored the rulings and instead forcibly removed the Cherokee Nation from our eastern homelands on the Trail of Tears, killing more than a quarter of our tribe’s population,” said Chad Smith, Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation.

They finally admitted it! :D About damn time!

My baby trying to climb up my body to get to my breasts to get more lol. Made me laugh.

Hungry little thing! :heart:

A very cute card I got in the mail yesterday :)
Made me all warm seeing it this morning
:kiss:

http://www.cherokee.org/PressRoom/2641/story.aspx

“In the 1830s, the Cherokee Nation won court cases, but Congress and the President ignored the rulings and instead forcibly removed the Cherokee Nation from our eastern homelands on the Trail of Tears, killing more than a quarter of our tribe’s population,” said Chad Smith, Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation.

They finally admitted it! :D About damn time!

Was interested in the story of John Ross chief of the Cherokee nation at that time. The thirteenth moon by Charles Frazier is a good book about the time.

A package I received yesterday and what was in it...

Does everyone get packages around here...?? :(:eek:

*smiles* sounds lovely sweetie...very pleased for you hon. You deserve nice times :rose:

Does everyone get packages around here...?? :(:eek:

*smiles* sounds lovely sweetie...very pleased for you hon. You deserve nice times :rose:

It was very lovely :) Made my day even better then it was already...Thank you for being pleased for me :rose:

An email from my ex. Eagerly awaited, much needed and so lovely it made me cry.

Thankyou :rose:

He actually sent two. Identical except the first started hello sexy and the second, hello gorgeous........Like he couldn't decide which way to pitch it. lol
It can't be bad if I have those two things too choose from! *laugh*

Last edited:
Someone really special telling me, among other sweet things, that I was handsome.... made me more than smile, actually.

An email from my ex. Eagerly awaited, much needed and so lovely it made me cry.

Thankyou :rose:

He actually sent two. Identical except the first started hello sexy and the second, hello gorgeous........Like he couldn't decide which way to pitch it. lol
It can't be bad if I have those two things too choose from! *laugh*

awww so cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back