New Here, just saying hello

Hi Sully. :) Welcome and thanks for your service. Good luck with school and your writing. Like many others, a link to my stories is in my sig.

Take care. :)
I've been reading and wow! I will have to get into a contest soon. No more being afraid of being different. Thanks for the support. I'm going to get back to writing.
 
Hi Sully! Welcome! I'm new here, too. I haven't posted any of my stories yet, but I'm gearing up for it. I also just started writing a blog, which is interesting. Examining my own sexual life and trying to make sense of it all is ... interesting!

And really, have any of us experienced all we want to sexually??? ;)
 
Hello and dies faustus. That's "fortunate day" in Latin, or close enough.

I'm your resident wannabe Roman, pagan, libertarian, bisexual, polyamorous switch. Nice to meet you. :cool:
 
Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how The Virgin Writer manages to be new on here and have 'really experienced' as a strap line.
Actually, if anyone can tell how you change your strap line from the one Literotica bestows on you, I would like to know that.

OK, that's enough about straps (adjusts bra).

Welcome to the site, all virginal posters. It really can be a lot of fun and you can get serious answers to the most extraordinary questions. I even found two people to help me with the Welsh in my stories, and advice on which plants to put in my garden.

And I have a lot of fun <snerk>.

:heart:
 
Back
Top