Just One

I was packing away summer clothes and tried on a flirty little sundress before it goes hibernation. I love the juxtaposition of the ruffles against my bottom. The next shot is just my thigh with my wool poncho trailing over it. Something has to keep me warm when I'm playing!
Mmmmm....How I'd love to slide up underneath that sundress and have you sit your warm, wet pussy on my face. Grinding against me, giving me a taste of your sweetness.

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

WelCUM. Back.....

:devil:

Very sexy thank you for showing.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

No no thank you. I will spend many of hours fantasizing about pushing my hard cock deep in your ass while you beg for more.
Now that is a mouth-watering (and elsewhere, too) thought.

Kind words are due to a woman like yourself whose mind is as great as her outward beauty. Your leaving was felt, one may have to tie you down and chain you up to keep you around this time.
It is nice to be appreciated. I thank you again. Did you say tie...down and chain? I'm whimpering in pleasure.

Thanks for posting! So glad I came across your thread and pics. Such an amazing body...great tits, an amazing ass, and such a sweet, tasty looking pussy! :devil:
Thank you so much. Glad you're enjoying.

I am tongue tied. Wishing you were at the end of my tongue.
Mmmm. That is a lovely thought.

I was packing away summer clothes and tried on a flirty little sundress before it goes hibernation. I love the juxtaposition of the ruffles against my bottom. The next shot is just my thigh with my wool poncho trailing over it. Something has to keep me warm when I'm playing!

sexy and classy, but always sexy.

Mmmm another thing to add to my fantasizing. Running my fingers gently up and down your thigh as you wrap your legs around me :devil:
I can almost feel your fingertips. What a lovely thought!

Lovely pictures Kat
Thanks so much! ;) Much appreciated!

Very glad to see you post like this again!
Thank you much!

Always high quality in the level of your photo's, how they look. You do a magnificent job on that, and the fact your body is pure sex makes you a divine work of art.
Thank you again. ;)

Mmmmm....How I'd love to slide up underneath that sundress and have you sit your warm, wet pussy on my face. Grinding against me, giving me a taste of your sweetness.
How I would love that, too!

WelCUM. Back.....

:devil:
Thank you!

I'm not seeing an image when I click the link and I do want to see that cunt your talking about !
The red outfit pic just made me leak precum:devil:

It is nice to be appreciated. I thank you again. Did you say tie...down and chain? I'm whimpering in pleasure.

Yes I did.

You would be made to whimper, used, taken and dominated utterly. You mentioned that you were having fun with your ass lately, it would be one more place filled and played with for hours on end.

Silk, Lace and a Glimpse of...

As well as another taken on my back with my legs in the air, imagining a lover peeling my panties to the side, perhaps tonguing my asshole and preparing it for anal lovemaking.

Last edited:
mmm and a nice butt it is...would lick you through that lace

I'm not seeing an image when I click the link and I do want to see that cunt your talking about !
The red outfit pic just made me leak precum:devil:
Keep clicking. The links work. Glad you enjoyed the sweater photo. ;)

Yes I did.

You would be made to whimper, used, taken and dominated utterly. You mentioned that you were having fun with your ass lately, it would be one more place filled and played with for hours on end.
Now, that is intriguing although I do like to dominate from time to time. Not a true submissive.

mmm and a nice butt it is...would lick you through that lace
That sounds delicious.

sexy and classy, but always sexy.
Thank you!

I can almost feel your fingertips. What a lovely thought!

I have something I'd love for you feel ;)

As well as another taken on my back with my legs in the air, imagining a lover peeling my panties to the side, perhaps tonguing my asshole and preparing it for anal lovemaking.

I'd love to have your lacy skirt brushing against my face as my tongue slips effortlessly into your waiting ass hole while my hand caresses and rubs your hardening clit from the front.

Think I'd enjoy sliding your new toy in your pussy while tonguing your ass. Imagine them inside your pussy while I fuck your sweet little ass! :devil::kiss::rose:

well you look delicious
;)

Lace covered cunt, one f my favorite things

Your photos are suburb.

:kiss:
Thank you!

I have something I'd love for you feel ;)

I'd love to have your lacy skirt brushing against my face as my tongue slips effortlessly into your waiting ass hole while my hand caresses and rubs your hardening clit from the front.
Mmmm. I could go for that.

Think I'd enjoy sliding your new toy in your pussy while tonguing your ass. Imagine them inside your pussy while I fuck your sweet little ass! :devil::kiss::rose:
That's too tempting. You've made my heart stutter.

Sequins, Anyone?

I adore a bit of sparkle, especially this time if year.

Last edited:
such erotic and sensual pics . soft and delicate , i'm sure just like your skin .. you have an amazing body and We appreciate you sharing every inch of yourself .

such erotic and sensual pics . soft and delicate , i'm sure just like your skin .. you have an amazing body and We appreciate you sharing every inch of yourself .
Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

Damn...Welcome back...
Thank you. It is nice to be back.

You're just seeing my bad boy side that likes to torture with pleasure and just a bit of pain. That'd be easy with your sweet little body! :devil::kiss::rose:
You do like torturing with words, don't you? More, please.

Mmmm. I could go for that.

As could I my dear. I bet your ass tastes phenomonal!

I adore a bit of sparkle, especially this time if year.

Feels so erotic, yes?

Mmmm you're impossible to resist. I want to ravage your body, every inch, with my lips, tongue and fingers. I want to feel your breath quicken as I tease and please you for hours on end. Until we are both drained and completely satisfied!

Grantchester Meadows?

No, but would be nice.

Last edited:
Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landsl- <clicks stop on the tape deck>

<rubs eyes, refreshes browser, refreshes browser, puts on glasses>

<grabs journal, tears out old pages, starts a new one>

"Dear journal - it finally happened. Katbound came back...."

Back