I.M. Fauve Gallery

thanks.
Not really "me". I just embellished the Disney version. And the back grounds I photoshopped in textures and patterns etc...

I don't remember Prince Charming ever being in quite that position in a Disney movie.:confused: You still did a wonderful job with it. Congrats!
 
I don't remember Prince Charming ever being in quite that position in a Disney movie.:confused: You still did a wonderful job with it. Congrats!
well no, that was part of my embellishment. The style is not mine.
Thank you. I should probably take a few minutes and do the clean-up line work.



naaaaah:D
 
No close friends...ugh.
Lots and lots of "friends". I reckon many really like me, but no close friends.
the last one has moved on.
...and no lover. :(
15 months...

Out of desperation, I looked through the LIT personals...ack! Any woman who is at all appealing is surrounded by all the hounds. Or is some sort of scam.

And the Playground...? Word games? nope.

oh well. better hit the shower, and go to the café to at least see some live people.
 
Last edited:
Mine


*sigh* have to change the title to "formerly mine."
:(
 
Last edited:
Must Have It

Indeed, I must.
But I cannot seem to find it.
 
Last edited:
yes, the proportions are distorted... That is they way I like to draw sometimes a kind of spontaneous depiction.:D
 
Last edited:
Satyr & Nymph

and...nope, sorry this is not about bestiality. Nope, not a substitute for a goat or horse... it is really and truly about a mythological satyr... a thinking/reasoning (fictitious) being and although he has goat legs..I actually imagine his cock to be very human in its shape.
 
Last edited:
Self Gratification

I used to be able to that! Being a bit smaller, I could get the head in, plus a bit. A bit too awkward to get off though, as I had to grab the backs of my thighs to pull myself down.
 
Last edited:
Shunga (and steps)

One of my Personal Favs.

steps:
 
Last edited:
Silver Platter

I love a woman who loves cum.
Not to everyone's tastes.:rolleyes:;):D
 
Last edited:
Masked Dance

I saw this woman at a masked dance that I went to. She met my gaze.
That was the extent of our interaction as I was with my wife, who was less than great company despite the fun atmosphere.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top