I Found You. You dirty little slut--Im coming home NOW to.....

DarkDreamz

Virgin
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Posts
14
I knew you needed more. Well I held back last night as you shook at the knees, weak from what you and I discussed. Obviously I need to give you so much and so many that you don't need to come here for more.

You wait and ILL make YOU see that you only need to keep trusting me and I'll push you to come Four More here.

Just what do you have to say for yourself? I'm almost there now. This better fucking be good because you need to be on this site looking after the dozen or so orgasms I gave you last night?

I'm waiting and growing very impatient; my beloved.

What does my girl need from me? Or maybe I'll show you instead....?
 
Bitter eh! Maybe being clever isn't your strong suit. But minding your own business should be. Don't start a verbal war with me I will destroy you and your angry comments. Only online of course. It's fairly obvious by your incessant banter the real world has already. Be a man and don't reply. You walked into this room. Now hobble the fuck out. This isn't a place for someone with your.....hmmmm, lets say little man complex.

Enjoy your big wheeled truck and unpleasing hate fuck, whomever desperate enough to stare at the ceiling through it that may be. Do the right thing here. I'd rather be using my time and talents elsewhere.
 
I'm running late.......had to deal with some prick on the way driving a big truck but sitting on a phonebook to see the dash. His bumper sticker said "Cowboy butts drive me nuts..... Haha.
Which means you'd better still be waiting for you're punishment. I am pulling in now. Im expecting you to beg me to stop, you've made it clear I'm not enough. Well, I will make it clear also that I am.....and then some. That sore little bottom is remembering last night now huh? Funny....I bet it felt fine on the computer. Oh this is going to be magical....ready to know how much you need to quench that thirst you've been trying to quench by being a dirty little whore online.

Are you there? I fucking hope for your sake you reply "yes sir"
 
Bitter eh! Maybe being clever isn't your strong suit. But minding your own business should be. Don't start a verbal war with me I will destroy you and your angry comments. Only online of course. It's fairly obvious by your incessant banter the real world has already. Be a man and don't reply. You walked into this room. Now hobble the fuck out. This isn't a place for someone with your.....hmmmm, lets say little man complex.

Enjoy your big wheeled truck and unpleasing hate fuck, whomever desperate enough to stare at the ceiling through it that may be. Do the right thing here. I'd rather be using my time and talents elsewhere.

Why should I hobble out when I still see a someone being stupid and funny and shows alot more with the above post. And I was more clever than you can ever know with one small comment and I guess that went over your head. Stupidity I guess is bliss in your own world. And where was the angry comment.. I laughed at you.. it was never angry. and the sad part is you still think if you start with Me you will win.. I see more that you don't know you already lost and you did it to yourself.
 
Back
Top