Eating my pussy

Lindsay, you can't feel cyber anything :rolleyes:

Well, that was my point. I thought Fondelum's offer to LadyInGreen was a funny one because of that. I somehow doubt he'll show up on her doorstep or whatever to eat her pussy. And, cyber anything is, well, ummm... :rolleyes:

I love pussy. I love the taste and the smell. I love giving and receiving, But i always love to finish with being cock fucked

Well, that was my point. I thought Fondelum's offer to LadyInGreen was a funny one because of that. I somehow doubt he'll show up on her doorstep or whatever to eat her pussy. And, cyber anything is, well, ummm... :rolleyes:

I understand really I do. But it's not like I could say my name is *Jane Doe I live at 555 fuck street in Somewhereville come eat me boys :(

* not real name or address :D
Ps fun debate!

Lmao

Greeneyes that comment made my day...I needed a good loud belly laugh...;) as I wipe off my face with on your thigh! :devil:

All I can say is --- you haven't lived until you've had your pussy eaten and licked and nibbled at through the rough fabric of the pouch of a jockstrap! Exquisite sensations!

Trap

Attachments

• Eat_Here.jpg
    Eat_Here.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,520
Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

Depends...

I'm here. I love it. But I'm married.

So where does that leave this question?! :eek:

Except that I have a lucky wife...

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

There is nothing more exciting for me than licking, sucking, and pleasuring a woman orally.........a very special mature woman taught me the hows and ways many years ago..........I loved the way she teased me.........straddling my face......lowering her delicious pussy to my lips........

Last edited:
Really? HAHAHA. Hope you have a great day. :)

Yeah had a good day. Worked, shopped, submitted stencil art here...so now in addition to written word there are pictures...any day above ground and breathing free and easy beautiful! ;):devil:

exactly

Depends...

I'm here. I love it. But I'm married.

So where does that leave this question?! :eek:

Except that I have a lucky wife...

Woohoooo horny married guys of the world stand up and unite....

Ok let's sit back down now :eek:

Eating Pussy

I can honestly say I love to eat pussy ... I always eat my lovers pussy before I fucker her and even after. I savour both the taste and the aroma!

JM

I'd would consider it a privilege

I want to feel someone eating my pussy again. I just experienced this once and for 3 years I never experience it again until now. :(

If you have the time and inclination I can and do travel. I am addicted to eating pussy!

Sometimes I feel like I'm the character "Mr Pussy" that appeared for a bit in the old "Sex and the City" series. He'd be happy to come over and take care of you with his tongue, just give him a call any time. I'm probably a bit odd by today's standards where kids in Jr High School are eating pussy and sucking cock. I didn't get my first taste of pussy till my second year of college. But, I think it was like crack cocaine is supposed to be.....I was hooked immediately. My problem through life is finding women (and fortunately are a fair number hidden around out there) that love socking cock as much as I love eating pussy. It makes for a happy relationship.

passion for pussy-eating

i am passionate about eating pussy. i think there can not be love making without pussy eating.i love slow licking then chewing her pussy lips, then slowly inserting my tongue deep in her hole. eat till there are atleast a train of orgasms.PUSSY_EATING IS AN ART< ITS NOT CHILD"S PLAY.

I've been turned on by this since I started thinking about sex and I was unlucky enough to fall for the one girl who was weirded out by even the thought of it and totally against trying it :( anyone want to help me make up for lost time now I'm unattached? haha

omg! reading that from a woman is so hawt!
You have no idear how much I love to do it.

omg! reading that from a woman is so hawt!
You have no idear how much I love to do it.

Between this thread and your bio gregy I'm getting really turned on and would love for you to come spread your legs, place a pillow under your bum and get you to rest your legs on my shoulders, hands on my head and grind that yummy pussy into my eager mouth :)

Back