Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's isn't the topic as much as the lack of discretion. The topics have often been covered at Lit, that isn't what the blurt was about. It was the lack of private moments remaining private. That's all. The people of Lit are definitely the most important part of this community.
Hi Red:kiss::), This is a common problem amongst people, it is a different standard as to what is private and what is not. I know with my ex and I, we had a difference of opinion, I was more open and she more closed....so to share private things, conversation and such was off limits by her definition.
I think most people do not think about such things sometimes in their excitement to share with the community. But truly to have a more open relationship with people does require a certain amount of discretion otherwise.....people will loose trust and soon those that lack discretion find themselves acting in a shallow relationship with everyone and a loss of connection because people are afraid to share with them....not having read anything other that what was posted on this thread recently I am not directing this at anyone specifically(gotta have the disclaimer just in case someone personalizes this particular post) Oh and don't take with alcohol and gargle three times a day, click your heels three times and say......PPPPhhhhhhhhttttt! At the moon. :cool:
 
Hi Red:kiss::), This is a common problem amongst people, it is a different standard as to what is private and what is not. I know with my ex and I, we had a difference of opinion, I was more open and she more closed....so to share private things, conversation and such was off limits by her definition.
I think most people do not think about such things sometimes in their excitement to share with the community. But truly to have a more open relationship with people does require a certain amount of discretion otherwise.....people will loose trust and soon those that lack discretion find themselves acting in a shallow relationship with everyone and a loss of connection because people are afraid to share with them....not having read anything other that what was posted on this thread recently I am not directing this at anyone specifically(gotta have the disclaimer just in case someone personalizes this particular post) Oh and don't take with alcohol and gargle three times a day, click your heels three times and say......PPPPhhhhhhhhttttt! At the moon. :cool:
:kiss: :) :rose: Hello there. It is a pleasure to see you. Thank you. *hugs*
 
If he doesn't beat the alarm, Soph, he's just plain stupid.
Period.

God. I don't know. I mean I don't want to think about it. And I don't want to think I was wrong in being honest. And I don't want to think I was wrong about him.

Waiting sucks.
 
gdag

I should read more of those essays, god I can be so one dimensional. Think, mull, and examine different perspectives and plane of thought— not all things have to start from your vantage point.

In many cases, it’d be well advice to fade into the background and write about other people—their little quirks, the infinite variations in their walk, the swing in their arms from the stationary still like a man in rigamortis, to those like the Nazis on a marching parade, swinging about --hips to foot, shoulder to hands. “Right. Left. Right. Left. March!”

People are funny, you know. You’d be amazed how much you one differs from the other once you pay attention a little closer. Do this several times, try closing your eyes each time, count: “one, two, three,” blam! Suddenly, the quirks stand out like night from day.

Some trot like cats, their eyes flicker with confidence, their paws caressing the ground with gentle thuds; others walk like they just don’t give a damn, preoccupied with something else, their eyes almost in a daze, cold and withdrawn.

It’s amazing how much is lost in the details, these little quirks that make one an individual.
 
Is he really that mean and selfish and ignorant?
I never thought he was really that mean and selfish and ignorant.
Where the hell was my brain when I needed it.

Oh and chocolate... lots and lots of chocolate!
 
So two packs of Hot Chocolate mix and a slather of whip cream, does kill the taste of coffee... :nana: I may just have to start a new habit, but I'll have to go decaff. :rolleyes:
 
God. I don't know. I mean I don't want to think about it. And I don't want to think I was wrong in being honest. And I don't want to think I was wrong about him.

Waiting sucks.

You're never wrong in being honest.
You did the right thing.

Now, I just wish he would.
 
I forgot to switch out keyboards when I turned on the puter this evening. I still hate it with a passion, and want my old keyboard back. It's in the corner, but I'm too lazy to get too it right now...
 
I've been eating these pop-tarts with the knock knock jokes on them.

They all seem way below average on the funny scale of knock knock jokes. :rolleyes:


Is there such a thing as a funny knock knock? :rolleyes:

Oh.. LOVE that av by the way!;)
 
Well shit.

Apparently I need to shut the fuck up, turn off my computer and go to bed.

Apparently I misunderstood that rule, but if that's so, please confront me about it and actually tell me that I misunderstood that rule.

I don't want to upset anyone, but I'm not a mindreader either.
 
Ok. Seriously. Some of you met him. Didn't he seem interested?

Time's almost up for it to be a really bad sign.
 
*hugs*

He seemed very interested, from what I saw. :rose:

*holds breath with you*

I'm sitting with her on the couch, too.
It's like a vigil.

I think he seemed interested as well.
And it's possible that he is/was, and is just an idiot when it comes to this stuff.
Or it's possible that he was faking / being insincere.
Either way, he's about to lose out on the best thing that was ever offered to him.
:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top