The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he knew every day that he was loved, and he did his best to return that love.

That seems to be the MOST important thing, to me anyway. "He knew that he was loved" What better way to leave this world, than to know you are loved.

My best healing thoughts to you & YK, SW.
:rose::heart::rose:

I feel stalled, on multiple planes.
I feel like my future is waiting for me to get my shit togther and catch up to it.
I really don't know what I could do at this point to get there any faster.
I don't like the situation.

We lost Bazinga (our genetic defect special needs foster kitten) in the early-morning hours today.

bazinga1.jpg

I am sure Saint Peter personally walked Bazinga to the head of the will-call window to claim his kitty angel wings. VIP style!

Blech. I went through a couple of the threads in Talk briefly this morning. Now I have a headache.

I can't really blame it on the Spring Break folks, though; it's freakin' sinuses. Damn early/pre-Spring weather: It's gone from the low teens to 40s to 20s to low 60s to 20s + snow, to 40s, to below 10 (all Fahrenheit, of course - we haven't gotten completely civilized {or Celsiused} yet), to currently mid-30s on the way to today's projected low 40s ... all over the last two weeks. Those frequent, semi-drastic ups and downs play hell with my sinuses. :mad:

Blech. I went through a couple of the threads in Talk briefly this morning. Now I have a headache.

I can't really blame it on the Spring Break folks, though; it's freakin' sinuses. Damn early/pre-Spring weather: It's gone from the low teens to 40s to 20s to low 60s to 20s + snow, to 40s, to below 10 (all Fahrenheit, of course - we haven't gotten completely civilized {or Celsiused} yet), to currently mid-30s on the way to today's projected low 40s ... all over the last two weeks. Those frequent, semi-drastic ups and downs play hell with my sinuses. :mad:

Never underestimate the power of the Neti pot for such ailments! If it can help, it feels way better than head woozying and drying drugs.

My blurt... With all the flowers and love flowing round these parts lately it sure feels like spring has sprung!

:rose: :heart: :rose: Group hug anyone?! :rose: :heart: :rose:

Never underestimate the power of the Neti pot for such ailments! If it can help, it feels way better than head woozying and drying drugs.

My blurt... With all the flowers and love flowing round these parts lately it sure feels like spring has sprung!

:rose: :heart: :rose: Group hug anyone?! :rose: :heart: :rose:

It does feel like Spring! Well, some days at least. *hugs back* :rose:

Has anyone here ever made a red licorice flogger? (it has been buzzing around in my brain for weeks to ask that). >.< Thank you for allowing me to get that off of my chest. *blushes*

Neti pots never really seem to work great for me :( They're good for loosening up the mucus in my nasal passages, but they never really seem to wash my sinuses out well.

Blurt: I've been amping up the courage to confess to a friend that I've had a thing for a girl in our year for a couple years...if anything just so I have someone besides my boyfriend to twitch, rant and complain at xD I think it's interesting that my reason for hesitating is less that I feel like she'll judge me or something like that..... It's more that actually admitting it to someone I see on a regular basis will make it more of an "actual fact/thing", than something I can disassociate from and ignore whenever she's not prancing around the damned house looking adorable.

In other news, I'm fairly certain that--whatever initial radiographs showed--my finger actually IS broken. Fucking doors -__-

Edit: Well that went well. Not that it wasn't going to. I feel better now.

Last edited:
I feel stuck between who I was and who I want to be. I can't go back, and I don't know how to go forward. Spinning spinning spinning wheels go round and round.

I feel stuck between who I was and who I want to be. I can't go back, and I don't know how to go forward. Spinning spinning spinning wheels go round and round.

Just take the next step. Sometimes it's all you can do, and that is plenty.
Hang in there!

My blurt... I have finally decided... I definitely prefer my pepperoni pizza'd.

I hate it when other people's happiness just makes me feel lonely and miserable...then I feel lonely, miserable AND like a guilty waste of human flesh.

Anyone ever look at "talk" and think, this shit is too deep, I'm not clicking on anything?

Happens to me everyday on these boards. :D

I feel like my brain needs to be fully on and engaged to even attempt some of the topics for the day.

Glad to know I'm not the only one to feel this way.

To live is to undo your belt and go looking for trouble.
-Zorba The Greek

My eyes remain on the prize but, damn, some days I just want to skip a few steps to the end.

Ah, well, perseverance. And rewrites. Lots and lots of rewrites. :rolleyes:

I guess this is one of those times when it's best to just smile and nod and hope no one notices I have absolutely no clue about what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back